Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 03-29-2013, 10:29 AM   #41
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Haha Kakashi is too Skilled to be one shotted by Guy.

Kakashi>Guy intelligence
Weapons/Ninja tools = would cancel each other out.
Guy>Kakashi Taijutsu
Kakashi>Guy Genjutsu
Kakashi>Guy Ninjutsu

They would have a long grueling battle, they wouldn't go for one shots right from the beginning like people are saying, they have more class than that. Those that burst in barking like foolish Naruto die quickly if they aren't the main character. Lol Kakashi would escape Guy's gates if he blitzed by going underground until Guy lost Gates. Then he would come back up and Guy wouldn't do good. If you wanna say he spent too much time unveiling his Eye which Guy would probably allow like most characters do, that's such an argument.

Most fights to the death in this series are long ones where they use more jutsu and techniques than they ever do, to insult every thread with one shots is stupid and why battle threads are weak these days. Why not except them for the way the anime portrays bloodlust battles? Long grueling death match using a vast arsenal until one can't go any longer. That's more true to the Naruto series.

Last edited by BMC1994; 03-29-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Storm_istheman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:35 AM   #42
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Might Guy Vs Kakashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm_istheman View Post
which means nothing

Kakashi>Guy intelligence
So? How does being smart hidora? Yeah Kakahsi would use Kaumi on it but warping something that big would take time thus leavin Kakashi open for an attack
Guy has better ninja tools cuz he has his nunchucks but again this means nothing. Why would they resort to tools? this is a battle of Kaumi vs Hidora
Guy>Kakashi Taijutsu
Kakashi>Guy Genjutsu
Kakashi>Guy Ninjutsu
The rest I agree

They would have a long grueling battle, they wouldn't go for one shots right from the beginning like people are saying, they have more class than that.
You dont know that. Guy is smart and he knows he would have to finish this in one shot.
Those that burst in barking like foolish Naruto die quickly if they aren't the main character. Lol Kakashi would escape Guy's gates if he blitzed by going underground until Guy lost Gates.
Guy does not need the gates to use Hidora
Then he would come back up and Guy wouldn't do good. If you wanna say he spent too much time unveiling his Eye which Guy would probably allow like most characters do, that's such an argument.
Overall Kakashi is better but that does not make Kakashi win. Guy can use Hidora and Kakashi will warp up but something that size would take time leaving Kakashi open for another hidroa attack.
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 10:48 AM   #43
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I do know this by being a fan since the beginning and Guy doesn't have to one shot to beat kakashi lol. Kakashi and him I think could beat each other back and forth I honestly believe 5/10 Kakashi and 5/10 Guy. Kamui can be used more than once and in quick succession if need be. With your logic I could say Kamui Hirodura and then directly afterward Kamui Guy. Over. I agree Guy has battle smarts. Like I said I like both characters and I'm for both in this discussion, or was until you tried to one side Guy. Don't forget it seems Kakashi can use Kamui about 4-6 times anymore, not 3.

Which him using it that much might be because he is so close to Obito. Lol. What you think Prince?

Last edited by BMC1994; 03-29-2013 at 11:10 AM.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:06 AM   #44
ItachiUchihaBest
Freshmen Academy Student

ItachiUchihaBest saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Guy probably.
ItachiUchihaBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:07 AM   #45
Storm Rush
Freshmen Academy Student

Storm Rush is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I like kakashi
Storm Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:08 AM   #46
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Yeah maybe Guy would get it. or maybe Kakashi it's just their always portrayed as equals. They both the shi*. Lol.
Old 03-29-2013, 11:27 AM   #47
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Kakashi>Guy intelligence
Guy>Kakashi Taijutsu
Kakashi>Guy Genjutsu
Kakashi>Guy Ninjutsu

They would have a long grueling battle, they wouldn't go for one shots right from the beginning like people are saying, they have more class than that. Those that burst in barking like foolish Naruto die quickly if they aren't the main character. Lol Kakashi would escape Guy's gates if he blitzed by going underground until Guy lost Gates. Then he would come back up and Guy wouldn't do good. If you wanna say he spent too much time unveiling his Eye which Guy would probably allow like most characters do, that's such an argument.

Most fights to the death in this series are long ones where they use more jutsu and techniques than they ever do, to insult every thread with one shots is stupid and why battle threads are weak these days. Why not except them for the way the anime portrays bloodlust battles? Long grueling death match using a vast arsenal until one can't go any longer. That's more true to the Naruto series.
First of all since we use the manga (unless OP specifies) because that is the primarairy canon.

We are debating who wins here, not how long the battle goes on.

The fight isnt over in a second people are simply saying what will win the fight for their chosen character.

Which would be mostly hirudora/kamui in this thread. Doesnt have to mean the battle just lasts 3 seconds. Its just saying what will win the fight. Although i agree that some times some explanation would be nice.

Kakashi kamui has improved over time. Now being able to teleport persons , and even pinpoint small objects like kunai, or fast moving objects like sasuke susanoo arrow.

The fight he lately been in involved probably the fastest characters alive in the narutoverse naruto and tobi and kakashi managed to hold his own and not get blitzed all the time in that fight. and he even managed to kamui himself away from tobi dimension meaning he can kamui entire persons if the situation calls for it.

Even if gai pulls out hirudora , kakashi doton jutsu can potentially protect him from it since i have never seen any extensive ground damage from hirudora.

Thats the reason i belief kakashi should be able to handle gais speed when trying to use kamui.

Kakashi has a potential defense against gai while gai doesnt have a defense against kakashis kamui.

Kamui , with kakashi shadow clones, lightning clones(which pretty much garantees an opening for an garanteed ticket to kamui land), earth walls and other tricks give win the advantage in this fight and most likely to win.

Not to mention genjutsu , it either requires gai to only look at kakashis feet giving limiting him sight, or be genjutsu'd and drilled by a chidori.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItachiUchihaBest View Post
Guy probably.
Why????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm Rush View Post
I like kakashi
Welcome to the Bg's , anyway you liking a character has nothing to do with him winning this match or not. If you want to talk about how much you like kakashi there is the character talk section for that.

Quote:
Yeah maybe Guy would get it. or maybe Kakashi it's just their always portrayed as equals. They both the shi*. Lol.
They cant both win unless your saying tie?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 03-29-2013 at 11:31 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:47 AM   #48
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Yeah I get that man thanks just I wish people would debate in detail, this isn't preschool. Lol. You get where I'm coming from right? Fine making me choose huh? Kakashi 6/10
Old 03-29-2013, 11:50 AM   #49
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah I get that man thanks just I wish people would debate in detail, this isn't preschool. Lol. You get where I'm coming from right? Fine making me choose huh? Kakashi 6/10
I do, debates would be alot more intresting if some people just used their brain. I mean it doesnt even require reading the rules to make to nice coherent 'no-bs' post here.

I mean just saying a characters name isnt a debate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 11:53 AM   #50
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

I agree man and I gave you my answer now lol. Hard choice for me personally but I have to go with Kakashi. Also I try to respect both characters in the debate, in every debate. Sometimes I take the side of the character that I wasn't going to for a while just to debate what they could do if they are getting bashed
Old 03-29-2013, 01:12 PM   #51
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

PoP, you're saying all this stuff about PTS Kakashi in Kakashi vs. Darui. Apply it here. Kakashi can just go underground to dodge everything guy has. Isn't that right?

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:20 PM   #52
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Haha now this ^ I agree with. That's what I said about Kakashi against his logic of Guy beating the speed of Kamui and that Kakashi would get hit while raising his headband lol. I had to resort to showing him what he is using in that thread your mentioning. Kakashi hides underground while Gates are on lol.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:31 PM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

[QUOTE=Storm_istheman;6605448] Kamui can be used more than once and in quick succession if need be.
But the bigger the object the more time is needed to kaumi it. Hidora is HUGE which gives Guy enough time to get behind Kakashi and hit him to finish off Kakashi
With your logic I could say Kamui Hirodura and then directly afterward Kamui Guy.
Too bad it would take a few seconds to Kaumi all of hidora before he can react to Guy
Over. I agree Guy has battle smarts. Like I said I like both characters and I'm for both in this discussion, or was until you tried to one side Guy. Don't forget it seems Kakashi can use Kamui about 4-6 times anymore, not 3.
He only used it quickly on small things or things that wanted to be kaumi'd
[QUOTE]
do you see what I am trying to say?

It would take time for Kakashi to warp something as big and powerful as Hidora so Kakashi can not react to guy in time
Old 03-29-2013, 01:34 PM   #54
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
PoP, you're saying all this stuff about PTS Kakashi in Kakashi vs. Darui. Apply it here. Kakashi can just go underground to dodge everything guy has. Isn't that right?
Re-read the chp Guy used Hidrora on Madara. It was so powerful and large that it hit the ground and tore up the ground as well. So going underground is not going to help Kakashi at all.

chp 608 pg 16-since I know a good debater such as yourself would want to know the chp/pg so I made ur life a lil easier

your welcome
Old 03-29-2013, 01:35 PM   #55
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Haha that's funny this thread will go on forever if we keep this up POP. Guy would pause from using Hirodura in base because it takes energy therefore canceling out your claim that he could run right after Kakashi afterward. The rest I might agree with but idk since it doesn't seem kakashi took too long to Kamui a tailed beast.
Old 03-29-2013, 01:40 PM   #56
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Guy does not pause? Where is your proof? Even IF he did pause that is because he was tired but off the bat he is healthy and would not pause.

that is because Bee wanted to be Kaumi'd and KB was not an attack plus that was off panel

Face it Bro Guy is FINALLY able to defeat Kakashi
Old 03-29-2013, 01:45 PM   #57
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Substitution/Clone for Kakashi. Lightning Blade/Kamui GG. No need to hide underground, or battle Guy face to face.

That's if all my logic doesn't work. Then we can resort to that. Or how 'bout:
Kakashi uses genjutsu on Guy. Kamui/Lightning Blade GG.

Sounds like your logic now, PoP.

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:47 PM   #58
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Guy knows how to fight the SHaringan.

But Guys weakness is he has to be up close.

Speed means nothing when the eye tells Kakashi as speed is slown down.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2013, 01:52 PM   #59
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangetsu Hozuki View Post
Substitution/Clone for Kakashi.
what does a clone do? subsittue with what?
Lightning Blade/
so Kakashi will run into Hidora??
Kamui GG.
We already expalined why this fails! Kaumi takes to long and leaves him open
No need to hide underground, or battle Guy face to face.
yeah cuz Kakashi would lose
That's if all my logic doesn't work. Then we can resort to that. Or how 'bout:
Kakashi uses genjutsu on Guy.
Kakashi is to far to use genjutus plus Guy would not make eye contact
Kamui/Lightning Blade GG.
already explained why this fails

Sounds like your logic now, PoP.
hahahahahaha no not at all cuz I never said Subsitution
@SS-so you post on this thread but not Danzo vs Naruto...I see how it is lolz

And its called HIDORA Guy does not have to be up close to fight
Old 03-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #60
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Guy can I originally posted 50/50 chance but people wanted me to choose and when I seem you supporting Guy so hard I chose to back Kakashi. PoP. I chose 6/10 Kakashi wins.