Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Character Talk

Naruto Character Talk Who do you love? Who do you love to hate? Discuss your fave Naruto characters here.

View Poll Results: how much do you like deidara?
hes cool 53 14.72%
hes awsome 76 21.11%
I love him 35 9.72%
HES THE BEST!!! 8D 44 12.22%
I LOVE HIM SO MUCH IF YOU TRY TO TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME I GO KYUUBI MODE AND DESTROY THE FABRIC OF SPACE!!! KATSU!! *GLOMPS DEIDARA CHIBI* XD 152 42.22%
Voters: 360. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-07-2012, 02:13 PM   #19521
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Default Re: Deidara Fan Club

Added!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Just Call Me Supa-Soak-That Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2012, 02:20 PM   #19522
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Happy now, Dev?

Old 11-07-2012, 02:22 PM   #19523
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

It will suffice.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 02:27 PM   #19524
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

Can I join please

Souret is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2012, 07:43 PM   #19525
Mokuton fan
Freshmen Academy Student

Mokuton fan is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

I think deidara is awesome. that is why my picture is deidara.

also I'd like to join

Last edited by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato; 11-09-2012 at 07:46 PM.
Mokuton fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:32 PM   #19526
Shinagami
Genin

Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!Shinagami has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Awards Showcase

Deidara is amazing. I don't know if I've already joined or not haha, I was inactive for a long time so I'm not sure... But if not I'll join!

♥ Deidara ♥

"The world isn't perfect. But it's there for us, doing the best it can. And that's what makes it so damn beautiful."
~Roy Mustang
Shinagami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 05:35 PM   #19527
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Deidara IS amazing :3 and yes, you have joined already!

Old 01-29-2013, 12:57 PM   #19528
Hatsune-Danna Sempai
Freshmen Academy Student

Hatsune-Danna Sempai is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Talking Re: Deidara Fan Club

HI, um etto I have just created an account and i do really dont know what to do and i really want to join cuz i think too that deidara is the best akatsuki ever can I?
Hatsune-Danna Sempai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 01:54 PM   #19529
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Welcome! Of course you can join :3 Art is a bang and so is Deidara o-o

Old 01-29-2013, 01:59 PM   #19530
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Deidara is amazing he is one of most creative characters Ive ever seen

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 04:12 PM   #19531
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

He is! I'll add you too :)

Old 02-01-2013, 03:57 PM   #19532
Cyl
Special Jonin Candidate

Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.Cyl strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Cyl

This used to be the anti Deidara club.
Cyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:01 AM   #19533
Shinagato
Special Jonin Candidate

Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shinagato is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Send a message via Skype™ to Shinagato

I wanna join. Deidara has rocketed up my list of favourite characters.

"I must have a prodigious quantity of mind; it takes me as much as a week sometimes to make it up." - Mark Twain

"Hence, to fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence. Supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting." - Sun Tzu

Shinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:52 AM   #19534
CoolerThanIce
Chunin Exam Proctor

CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.CoolerThanIce is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Add me to that list, I'm joining. I never knew there was a Deidara fan club until now...

CoolerThanIce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 05:12 PM   #19535
Deidara-katsu
Apprentice Genin

Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I want to join the deidara fan club. His my favorite character! Art is a blast! Katsu!!
Deidara-katsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 06:03 PM   #19536
Deidara-katsu
Apprentice Genin

Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!Deidara-katsu has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Deidara is awesome!! He's the coolest Akatsuki character

Just Call Me Artistic Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Pm me if you want to add me on Xbox Live.
Deidara-katsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:19 PM   #19537
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

//Revive Gah, haven't posted here in so long. Anyways, do you fellow Deidara lovers think we'll be seeing our little pyromaniac any time soon in the anime? Honestly, I miss when the Akatsuki were the main villians…

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:28 PM   #19538
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

It's Sasori! =D She's back.

Deidara >>>>
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 07:30 PM   #19539
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by SasoriMine4Eva View Post
//Revive Gah, haven't posted here in so long. Anyways, do you fellow Deidara lovers think we'll be seeing our little pyromaniac any time soon in the anime? Honestly, I miss when the Akatsuki were the main villians…
Maybe, hopefully. I agree. It hasn't been the same without them. Now it's just lame Madara or whatever.

Old 03-29-2013, 11:01 AM   #19540
SasoriMine4Eva
Special Jonin Candidate

SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SasoriMine4Eva is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
It's Sasori! =D She's back.

Deidara >>>>
People actually remember me? Wow, that's tear-jerking :')

And yeah, I really miss them and their crazy personalities.

SasoriMine4Eva is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
club, deidara, deidara rules, no haterz, no spamming