Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Omniverse

Omniverse Anything goes in this forum. Any multiverse, any singleverse, any fight. Just know in advance that Kakashi can't beat Superman.

Old 03-27-2013, 11:29 PM   #101
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Team Toguro vs Akatsuki

Pfft again never said I was for calcs only mentioned speed aspects in general you dove in on that on your own and is obviously still butthurt over getting dusted off for it. I can bet that you can go over every post I made on here and won't find me mentioning a speed value exactly. If I did it was as a reference to what some sites hold there speed at. Furthermore I was the original one on this site who used to speak against them when they were used over here. Long before you when real debaters existed on here. Hence why IWD thought it was the other way around.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 03-27-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Devils Lawyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:12 AM   #102
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Lol "real debaters" so what does that make you?
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 10:20 AM   #103
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Better than you. I don't even debate here just respond for lulz. 98% of what all of you post I already know how to counter. Where to look etc etc This place is equilavent to a game app on my phone time killer no matter where I am at.
Old 03-28-2013, 01:14 PM   #104
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

oh boy..a feud between two of my best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 01:39 PM   #105
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Not really he just doesn't know how to let the past go. He would be so much happier if he did.
Old 03-30-2013, 11:48 PM   #106
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Better than you. I don't even debate here just respond for lulz. 98% of what all of you post I already know how to counter. Where to look etc etc This place is equilavent to a game app on my phone time killer no matter where I am at.
"I don't even try bro I swear. I already know what to say bro. If I tried it wouldn't even be a contest bro. I'm not serious bro."

Lolz. Who are you trying to convince? We could just do a poll of who people on this site respect more or who people think is the better debater and I'm pretty confident in how it would turn out (at least with the new debaters on this thread who are turned off by your obnoxiousness). Even when people don't agree with me I don't have the gall take on the ultimate tone of condescension. I've never seen any of the veteran debaters: IWD, Makeiru, TBC (back when he was on here), Roronoa, Sephiroth, etc., do that on this site. And I've butted heads with all of them on separate occasions. The only one I've seen pretend like he was vastly more educated, experienced, and erudite than me is you.

Maybe I should let go but you certainly shouldn't be embracing that philosophy. You should hold on to the past and learn from your mistakes.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 03-30-2013 at 11:51 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 12:18 AM   #107
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
"I don't even try bro I swear. I already know what to say bro. If I tried it wouldn't even be a contest bro. I'm not serious bro."

Lolz. Who are you trying to convince? We could just do a poll of who people on this site respect more or who people think is the better debater and I'm pretty confident in how it would turn out (at least with the new debaters on this thread who are turned off by your obnoxiousness). Even when people don't agree with me I don't have the gall take on the ultimate tone of condescension. I've never seen any of the veteran debaters: IWD, Makeiru, TBC (back when he was on here), Roronoa, Sephiroth, etc., do that on this site. And I've butted heads with all of them on separate occasions. The only one I've seen pretend like he was vastly more educated, experienced, and erudite than me is you.

Maybe I should let go but you certainly shouldn't be embracing that philosophy. You should hold on to the past and learn from your mistakes.
Pfft that is because you were under the majority of people heel on here when this place wasn't full of noobs and going full blast. The only reason you are even known now is because this place is wasteland full of idiots like pop worse than you. Notice all those individuals you named don't post here. Also there is no pretend I am point blank better than you. If you think you reach to my height just let your debating do the talking. My number one problem with this place is the soft ass individuals like yourself are always whining and complaining instead of actually debating you focus on bs. If you think I give a about how any you feel about me you honestly haven't paid attention to me. Why you gotta so emotional like a female?

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 03-31-2013 at 12:27 AM.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:02 PM   #108
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Pfft that is because you were under the majority of people heel on here when this place wasn't full of noobs and going full blast. The only reason you are even known now is because this place is wasteland full of idiots like pop worse than you. Notice all those individuals you named don't post here. Also there is no pretend I am point blank better than you. If you think you reach to my height just let your debating do the talking. My number one problem with this place is the soft ass individuals like yourself are always whining and complaining instead of actually debating you focus on bs. If you think I give a about how any you feel about me you honestly haven't paid attention to me. Why you gotta so emotional like a female?
I'm emotional? You're the one who sounds like he's choking back tears. Stop q.q'ing people don't get annoyed by you because they're idiots, they get annoyed because you're a pain in the ass and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. If you don't like it, change it, but don't pretend like you don't care when you're on this site posting two times more than me every day.

This site has died down a lot but a big part of that might be the fact that Naruto (the series this site is based on) as well as Bleach, are on their last legs. We've debated the crap out of all their characters in almost every way we can think of. Now half of these threads are just repeats.

And lol at you calling me soft. Ok e-warrior. I could go on some cliche'd rant about how I would have no problem fighting you in person (I'd love to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring) but instead I'll just say that people don't come on here to act hardcore we come on here to enjoy ourselves. Half the time it's a bunch of teenage and young adult men acting like fanboys over the cartoons we grew up with so take that crap elsewhere.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:27 PM   #109
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm emotional? You're the one who sounds like he's choking back tears. Stop q.q'ing people don't get annoyed by you because they're idiots, they get annoyed because you're a pain in the ass and it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out. If you don't like it, change it, but don't pretend like you don't care when you're on this site posting two times more than me every day.
I am choking back tears of laughter you mean at the faggotry you are posting. The only ones complaining is faggots like yourself who get their ideas and opinions smacked down by me. Other than that nobody gives a what I do. This is fact. Also posting means what when it takes less than a minute to do so. Really that is your argument I have more posts.
Quote:
This site has died down a lot but a big part of that might be the fact that Naruto (the series this site is based on) as well as Bleach, are on their last legs. We've debated the crap out of all their characters in almost every way we can think of. Now half of these threads are just repeats.
Yeah nope plenty of people still debate not on here.

Quote:
And lol at you calling me soft. Ok e-warrior. I could go on some cliche'd rant about how I would have no problem fighting you in person (I'd love to see you last two rounds in a boxing ring) but instead I'll just say that people don't come on here to act hardcore we come on here to enjoy ourselves. Half the time it's a bunch of teenage and young adult men acting like fanboys over the cartoons we grew up with so take that crap elsewhere.
*Yawn* I call a *p-ussy* a *p-ussy* when I see one. Also real life yeah my heart just dropped with fear with your threat...oh wait no. Houston tx is where you will find me if you feel like getting body bagged over cartoon feel free to look me up.Yet you wonder why I am calling you a b-itch.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:41 PM   #110
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

even though this is pure entertainment, and as much as i'm enjoying this, you guys should probably calm down a little..

@JLI2, i box for real. i joined a boxing gym to replace rock climbing as my primary cardio.. it's intense. been doing it for 6 months now. they finally allowed me to spar someone in and around my weight class.
Old 03-31-2013, 05:52 PM   #111
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I have been boxing since I was 12 among other things I find his comment pure gold. I don't wan't to stop this is fun to me.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:12 PM   #112
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I am choking back tears of laughter you mean at the faggotry you are posting. The only ones complaining is faggots like yourself who get their ideas and opinions smacked down by me. Other than that nobody gives a what I do. This is fact. Also posting means what when it takes less than a minute to do so. Really that is your argument I have more posts.

Yeah nope plenty of people still debate not on here.

*Yawn* I call a *p-ussy* a *p-ussy* when I see one. Also real life yeah my heart just dropped with fear with your threat...oh wait no. Houston tx is where you will find me if you feel like getting body bagged over cartoon feel free to look me up.Yet you wonder why I am calling you a b-itch.
Lololololol E-WARRIOR E-WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOR. Let me hear your battle cry.

I really hate stereotypes but man for some reason I'm not surprised at the Texan dropping homophobic slurs like it's nothing, how about you rep your state better. Do you feel cool now?

*Looks at clock waiting for ban* *Yawns* Look tough guy. As much as I'd love to call out my hood and throw up gang signs from South Florida I really couldn't care less because I don't try to prove my toughness online. But if you'd like you could give me your home address, social security number, photo ID, and the name of the community college you attend. That would be more than helpful in my master scheme to empty your 3 figure bank account.

It wasn't a threat so you shouldn't feel threatened.

Boxing since you were 12? I've been in karate since elementary school and took up boxing again to get back into it. But I would love to "get bodied" you hear that in a rap song?

I never said no one debates, I forgot about your outstanding reading comprehension , I said it has died down on here. Because it has. Back when I first joined this site there was no way in hell we could get away with this conversation we are having right now. It has relaxed along with the overall activity.

Leave the literary genius, boxing prodigy, Southern gentleman with a soft side crap for your online dating profile. Point is you aren't respected here, the "fake debaters" that remain online don't give a crap if you fall off a cliff. I've actually been hoping I can bait out a double ban here just to get rid of you, I'd take the hit, looks like it's working so far as you've resorted to cursing and flaming like the calm and composed man you are.

If the kids pale in comparison to your vast intellect then leave. Otherwise how about you shut the up. You hear that?

Shut The UP! *In My Best Dave Chappelle Voice*

@ern Yeah it is intense. I started up over winter break and then stopped when school had to start. It's weird not being able to kick, I almost instinctively raise my feet as part of my guard. The physical conditioning is hell on Earth. Far worse than basketball.

ANYWAY,

I don't see Team Toguro taking on Akatsuki. There are a lot of abilities on Akatsuki side and with a lack of intel that's an easy loss. The only one on Team Toguro's side where a lack of intel would be a problem is Karasu but shinobi are naturally on their guard and wouldn't let him get close like that. Even if they did none of them are weak enough to fall from his initial blitz. If anything, Hidan will tank it for fun.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 03-31-2013 at 11:21 PM.
Old 03-31-2013, 11:29 PM   #113
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lololololol E-WARRIOR E-WAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRIOOOOOOOOOOOR. Let me hear your battle cry.
So says the f-aggot dropping internet threats. Way to show your hypocrisy.

Quote:
I really hate stereotypes but man for some reason I'm not surprised at the Texan dropping homophobic slurs like it's nothing, how about you rep your state better. Do you feel cool now?
You misunderstand me completely I have no problems with gays only faggots like yourself. There is a difference.
Quote:
*Looks at clock waiting for ban* *Yawns* Look tough guy. As much as I'd love to call out my hood and throw up gang signs from South Florida I really couldn't care less because I don't try to prove my toughness online.
It won't happen because only faggots like yourself worry about such thing. Also backpedaling when what you said was clear threat. I am only giving you the chance by letting you no where to find me. I already know you are a no need to explain anything to me. Nor do I give a f-uck where you live.

Quote:
It wasn't a threat so you shouldn't feel threatened.
Sure it wasn't nor did I feel threatened. Just grateful for you giving me a chance to show how much of b-itch you are.
Quote:
Boxing since you were 12? I've been in karate since elementary school and took up boxing again to get back into it. But I would love to "get bodied" you hear that in a rap song?
Again you misunderstand some things nobody is bragging about anything.You brought up boxing. You made the threat I only gave you the directions to fulfill your desire. Don't worry I know a b-itch like you don't have the heart to do anything. But if you do you know where I am at. So no need to play it off it's fine. I know that you are a b-itch.
Quote:
Leave the literary genius, boxing prodigy, Southern gentleman with a soft side crap for your online dating profile. Point is you aren't respected here. If the kids pale in comparison to your vast intellect then leave. Otherwise how about you shut the up. You hear that?
Come now really there is nothing to respect because I don't respect p-ussies like yourself who start s-hit and can't finish. Point is you got your ass handed to over thread about cartoons weeks ago. Held a grudge. Then made a threat and now are porceeding to downplay the threat. Sounds like you is a b-itch to me. That is something a b-itch does.
Quote:
Shut The UP! *In My Best Dave Chappelle Voice*
Come now the conversation clearly just started. There won't be no quiet time on my end. You wanted to have a conversation and bring up my name so let continue the conversation p-ussy.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 03-31-2013 at 11:39 PM.
Old 04-01-2013, 07:51 AM   #114
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Blah blah blah nothing of significance.....Blah Blah Blah I'm inarticulate...Blah blah blah I can beat the automatic censor with dashes because I'm so kewl.
I'm taking a page out of your predecessor's playbook here and copying Cult's debating style.

Please sing a new song e-warrior, your battle cry isn't original. "Ahh I just say "f-aggot" bro I don't have a problem with gays bro just "f-aggots" see my wordplay I'm so original. I have the right to distinguish between my slurs and calling people that name because I have been discriminated against all my life." "Oh wait no I haven't."

Maybe your small brain can't get this but you as a heterosexual (which I'm assuming you are) have no right to use that word which has been used to degrade homosexuals and pretend like you are reclaiming it as a different insult. Just like you as a white boy (which I'm taking a wild guess here and assuming you are) couldn't call me a "n-igger" in then say that you have no problem with blacks. It's not your word, it's never been directed at you so keep it from out of your "p-ussy" lips. K Pumpkin

Man you're scary kid. How'd you get so tough? God I want to be like you one day. If only I could get rid of all my big boy hairs and revert to a 13 year old's insults, I'd be able to connect to you on an intellectual level. But alas, I cannot and so even though you think the convo has just begun it is indeed over. You have been bodied. It was bound to happen. In this battle of wits you make me look like a stainless steel cleaver in comparison to a plastic spork.

*Shakes your hand*
*Pats you on the head*

Good try kid.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-01-2013 at 08:02 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:20 AM   #115
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm taking a page out of your predecessor's playbook here and copying Cult's debating style.

Please sing a new song e-warrior, your battle cry isn't original. :Ahh I just say "f-aggot" bro I don't have a problem with gays bro just "f-aggots" see my wordplay I'm so original. I have the right to distinguish between my slurs and calling people that name be. Icause I have been discriminated against all my life." "Oh wait no I haven't."
So boring the word f-aggot is slang and synonym beyond the word gay. It is used describe bitches like yourself who think their opinion matters. You know for a f-aggots like yourself. The word won't go anywhere because their are so many faggots like yourself that exist.

Quote:
Maybe your small brain can't get this but you as a heterosexual (which I'm assuming you are) have no right to use that word which has been used to degrade homosexuals and pretend like you are reclaiming it as a different insult. Just like you ass a white boy (which I'm taking a wild guess here and assuming you are) couldn't call me a "n-igger" in then say that you have no problem with blacks. It's not your word, it's never been directed at you so keep it from out of your "p-ussy" lips. K Pumpkin
Sorry the word offends you because the word so aptly describes you. Your behavior in general is worse than an adolescent girl having their period for the first time. N-igger no you are not a n-igga you are a b-itch I would never associate you with as n-igga. The words I use aptly describe what you are they are not false or lame attempts on life jokes. It is the truth as a whole. I like how they are sticking to you. I can clearly feel your tears.

Quote:
Man you're scary kid. How'd you get so tough? God I want to be like you one day. If only I could get rid of all my big boy hairs and revert to a 13 year old's insults, I'd be able to connect to you on an intellectual level. But alas, I cannot and so even though you think the convo has just begun it is indeed over. You have been bodied. It was bound to happen. In this battle of wits you make me look like a stainless steel cleaver in comparison to a plastic spork.
Really how do you try to flip the script when you clearly made a real life threat . Then clearly made obvious attempts to backpedal and try to change up. You officially wholesaled yourself as b-itch. Also as far as intelligence goes I got you in spades. Especially when this whole conversation came from your lame attempt at talking about physics and math. You in general are mad about a cartoon thread you got stomped in. So what does that say about you. It say you are just another b-itch I own. I own you n-igga....is what I say if I thought of you as one but no again you are just another b-itch.
Quote:
*Shakes your hand*
*Pats you on the head*

Good try kid.
Is what I say to you each and everytime I post. So keep weeping v-agina.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 04-01-2013 at 08:22 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:35 AM   #116
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Blah blah blah. I'm so tough bro. Blah blah blah I call people names from behind a computer screen Blah Blah Blah.
You're still talking?

Spoiler:

It's ok man, you can't win em all.

*Shakes head in disappointment*

Poor child.

*Slips $20 in your pocket*
*Whispers*

"It's ok. You don't have to do this."

*Walks out of the room*

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-01-2013 at 08:42 AM.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:51 AM   #117
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You're still talking?

Spoiler:

It's ok man, you can't win em all.

*Shakes head in disappointment*

Poor child.

*Slips $20 in your pocket*
*Whispers*

"It's ok. You don't have to do this."

*Walks out of the room*
Come now it's too late to pretend you don't care. You care bro. You cared the minute your minute you got owned in a thread. You cared enough to make a clear cut verbal threat. You still care otherwise you wouldn't post. You don't have to lie I care. I mean you gotta take care of your b-itches. I clearly see the tears behind you attempt to make your post seems lighthearted. But we all know you are serious. Seriously butthurt that is. Keep posting I take care of the b-itches I own.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:54 AM   #118
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
^Post marked as spam.
Old 04-01-2013, 08:57 AM   #119
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Come on now you are quitting is that the most you can come up with at this point? I expect more from my b-itches.
Old 04-01-2013, 09:00 AM   #120
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Post marked as spam.

So does anyone have any arguments for Team Toguro at this point or is this thread pretty much done.

Last edited by JLI2infinity; 04-01-2013 at 05:33 PM.