Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-27-2013, 01:34 PM   #21
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Naruto Chapter 625

Everybody who hates Tobirama are soft, I agree with the man, both Hashirama and Madara thought they could run the village with out the voice of the people, all Tobirama did was remind both of them that a village only lasts as long as the people are happy.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:39 PM   #22
jkd29663
Ninja Academy Student

jkd29663 is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

great chap this week
jkd29663 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 01:43 PM   #23
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Why the tobirama hate, u cant say tobirama was wrong *points out current situation*

And i dont get why madara suddenly turned eviiiiiiil because some ancient rock was able to be vaguely interpreted that way.

Seems like israel all over again.

I hope we can get a clarification from madara on this.

Btw sasuke still doesnt have his answer.

And tobirama doesnt have danzo vibes, danzo had tobirama vibes. I mean tobirama was his sensei -.-

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes

Last edited by BMC1994; 03-28-2013 at 09:42 AM.
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:15 PM   #24
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Where the hell is Mito?
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:16 PM   #25
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Oh, look. Another poorly motivated character. I'm shocked. This is my shocked face:

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #26
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Obvi THE GREAT HASHIRAMA was going to kill himself

overall good chp and glad to see more people are realizing how much of a jerk Tobirama is
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 09:36 PM   #27
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^ i wouldn't think tobirama is a jerk... I think the problem is that the Uchiha were at the senju mercies solely because of Hashirama's strength...without hashirama, tobirama could have been toasted like a baby lizard by madara...so he should chill...

He's simply hiding behind his older brother and acting tough... Then when his older brother gets angry at him, he quivers like a roasted snake...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:19 PM   #28
YamiNarutoRendan
Academy Graduate

YamiNarutoRendan saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakashi Hatake_Yamato View Post
It's out.

Ah yes. History of how the Leaf was created.

I wonder what that other interpretation to the Sacred Uchiha Stone Tablet says.
Excellent chapter, I enjoyed seeing the Leaf being built, and the full meaning of the "hokage" title explained like that really made me appreciate and understand it more.

Disappointed though like some others at the lack of Mito. I only hope that since we have at least a few more flashback chapters, that she will show up (after all, they have to finish the fight that's going on before this flashback withing a flashback started, so she's gotta shoow up there!) soon. Though kinda hoping to see the full Uzumaki clan and how they allied Uzushiogakure with Konohagakure, maybe see some more Uzumaki in battle (or at the very least show Mito kicking some butt).
YamiNarutoRendan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 10:29 PM   #29
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Leaked scans show what the Tablet says!

Translate with Google Translate.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Tablet Everyone Wants To Read
あなたがこれを読んでいる場合は、アホ一族の一部だ!

偉大な偉大な、今、あなたは右の憎しみの呪いについて知っている?

うまくいったので、あなたがそれを得ることの78パーセントの確率で、、ええがあります。

永遠の万華鏡写輪眼の視覚的な腕前はどうだ!注意してください!あなたはスーパー古い取得するときに非常に 強力な、しかし、その男の細胞の一部では、輪廻眼を目覚めさせることができます。すべてのそれらのしわとか 。

XOXO - 六道仙人
Old 03-27-2013, 10:54 PM   #30
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

^ how's google gonna translate that? Does it have a sharingan?

Old 03-27-2013, 11:38 PM   #31
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
^ how's google gonna translate that? Does it have a sharingan?
JUST DO IT!

I made it with it, it will work.

Oops…

QUICK! TO THE TROLLCAR!
Old 03-28-2013, 12:19 AM   #32
paradigm1977
Chunin Exam Proctor

paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.paradigm1977 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Quote:
^ i wouldn't think tobirama is a jerk... I think the problem is that the Uchiha were at the senju mercies solely because of Hashirama's strength...without hashirama, tobirama could have been toasted like a baby lizard by madara...so he should chill...

He's simply hiding behind his older brother and acting tough... Then when his older brother gets angry at him, he quivers like a roasted snake...
I don't think there's a hint that it's mainly about Hashirama, the Senju were stronger overall. Hashirama and Madara would be in their own area. You know?

But also, that still wouldn't explain why Uchiha's were actually "defecting." that's the translation I read. That isn't just moving out of town, or surrendering. They are trying to join the stronger clan with the peaceful leader. If there were even a few Uchiha witnesses to Hashirama vs Madara, they would see (from what we are shown and told ), that Hashirama doesn't even want to fight, yet Madara still can't kill him, and their clan is now losing lives to the Senju.

Mindless violence.

It's no wonder the entire village would vote for Tobirama over Madara. Yet Madara couldn't handle it.

Madara: You're racist

Tobirama: Your people have issues, but honestly, you're the only one I despise.

Madara: Oh, I thought you were racist.

Tobirama: No, I just don't like crazy evil people like you.

Madara (voice of PoP): what do you mean people like me!

Hashirama: Tobirama, you persecuting my buddy again! Don't make me mad.

I think this is really it. In a nutshell.

Last edited by paradigm1977; 03-28-2013 at 12:29 AM.
paradigm1977 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 08:38 AM   #33
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:

Izuna and Madara should be almost equal in strenght,seeing as how tobirama raped izuna he can't be all that weaker then Hashi and Maddy.

Hashirama has issues if you ask me,he wants to live in "perfect,peacefull" world while his mentally challenged friend is on rampage.

Tobirama is voice of common sense.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 09:26 AM   #34
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Maddy/Izuna could be as far apart as Hashi/Tobi. There's no way to know.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:03 PM   #35
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
Izuna and Madara should be almost equal in strenght,seeing as how tobirama raped izuna he can't be all that weaker then Hashi and Maddy.

Hashirama has issues if you ask me,he wants to live in "perfect,peacefull" world while his mentally challenged friend is on rampage.

Tobirama is voice of common sense.
yea, tobirama is a voice of common sense that hides behind the act of sacrifice that he himself isn't willing to make... without that initial sacrifice, common sense is meaningless...

Old 03-28-2013, 12:04 PM   #36
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

I liked the chapter and it was great knowing that Madara named the village but who are the Shimura clan again??? and where is the Uzamaki clan??? and why did Madara turn evil so fast??? and why do I keep putting so many question marks???????????????

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:08 PM   #37
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Shmura clan is Danzo's clan. Uzumaki clan are off in their own village and may only have 1 person in Konoha now, if Hashi is even married yet.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:18 PM   #38
Haku Uchiha
Special Jonin Candidate

Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Haku Uchiha has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
Shmura clan is Danzo's clan. Uzumaki clan are off in their own village and may only have 1 person in Konoha now, if Hashi is even married yet.
who else is in Danzo's clan that is still alive currently?

Do you like Pokemon?
Do you like to play Pokemon games?
Well then if you answered yes to anyone of those questions then open the spoiler...
Spoiler:
Go to
and if you join and they ask if a member recommended you then my name is Haku_Uchiha53 ENJOY!!!!!
Haku Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #39
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

^sai

Old 03-28-2013, 03:07 PM   #40
Storm_istheman
Apprentice Genin

Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!Storm_istheman has completed a tough C-rank mission!

This chapter actually moved the story omg!!! This one was way better than the last 2. Hope they get back to the ninja war sometime this year though.
Storm_istheman is offline   Reply With Quote