Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-26-2013, 07:51 PM   #21
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Default Re: Is Mr Sticky 005 Becoming Obito Approved?

What if the "mist ninja" were zetsu clones!?what if madara set up everything to make obito do his bidding?Remember how Zetsu came and said "kakashi and rin are in trouble"

He knew obito would rush to help them,I can't accept the fact that it was all a coincidence that zetsu came to tell obito his teammates are fighting mist ninja there accidently,why was zetsu even on guard?i doubt they feared someone will be looking for their hideout when everybody believes madara is dead.

(don't tell me its a coincidence kakashi and rin are fighting mist ninja in same spot they fought in 3rd shinobi war,especially when Hidden Mist and tenchi bridge are on different sides of the world am i wrong?)

And as Zetsu is not possible to recongnize with his transformation on kakashi mistaken them for mist ninja and couldn't let rin fall in their hands possibly,what if everything was a set up?Obito would really look like a fool and him realizing it was all a set up could possibly make him turn good again...

Madara probably had zetsu "record" the fight and report to him before obito comes back.

Last edited by Kioroshi.; 03-26-2013 at 07:55 PM.
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:21 PM   #22
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeah, that's pretty much what I said. Although mrsticky is right. Rin would be more interesting as a character if she were just a traitor and Kakashi really killed her. But somehow I doubt it. It was probably a setup. The reason I think that is because Kishi spent so much time on Obito's flashback to that moment, but Kakashi just gave a shocked expression to hearing about it from Obito -- like maybe Obito was cracked and telling him something that never happened. "You let Rin die," he said, which if the translation wasn't bogus, is a weird way to put it. I realize there wasn't much time, but we are talking about Kishi here, king of inappropriate combat tableaus.

--George Bernard Shaw
Jutsu Junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 10:22 PM   #23
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Good good. Your Avatar is back.

Now become an Obito fan k?
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 11:36 AM   #24
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
TOBITO.

It was difficult to not write off such theories when so many were
about stuff like Obito and Tobi's hair looks alike, or they both have
sharingan in the same eye.
Well, the thing I didn't understand about that scene is that Obito's right side of his face was crushed, so how did he still have his Sharingan?

:/ I guess Kishi just let us interpret that however we wanted since we couldn't see his face there, we just assumed it was crushed because we couldn't see it, thus allowing him to do whatever he wanted with Obito later down the line.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 04:12 PM   #25
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satsuki View Post
Well, the thing I didn't understand about that scene is that Obito's right side of his face was crushed, so how did he still have his Sharingan?

:/ I guess Kishi just let us interpret that however we wanted since we couldn't see his face there, we just assumed it was crushed because we couldn't see it, thus allowing him to do whatever he wanted with Obito later down the line.
I never did like Obito's sharingan surviving. Way too convenient.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #26
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Jutsu Junkie is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Honestly, everything about the Obito/Madara/Itachi triangle of evil is pretty convenient. Also, please tell me that I'm not the only one who finds it strange that Kishi seems to want us to sympathize with genocidal maniacs.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-28-2013, 03:45 AM   #27
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jutsu Junkie View Post
Honestly, everything about the Obito/Madara/Itachi triangle of evil is pretty convenient. Also, please tell me that I'm not the only one who finds it strange that Kishi seems to want us to sympathize with genocidal maniacs.
I second this notion, so... You're not alone.
^-^
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 03-28-2013, 07:41 AM   #28
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
You do have a point there.

I think Kishi is trying to make his "villains" sympathetic to the audience
so that we feel more conflicted when they fight the "good guys".
It's like they all have these tragic back stories that most people
reading Naruto would have no experience with and would thus
be challenged by. Sasuke is a perfect example of this.
Though I'm not sure Kishi allways is able to pull this off.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-28-2013, 07:04 PM   #29
Jutsu Junkie
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
I second this notion, so... You're not alone.
Good. With all the Itachi fans around, I was beginning to wonder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
You do have a point there.

I think Kishi is trying to make his "villains" sympathetic to the audience
so that we feel more conflicted when they fight the "good guys".
It's like they all have these tragic back stories that most people
reading Naruto would have no experience with and would thus
be challenged by. Sasuke is a perfect example of this.
Though I'm not sure Kishi allways is able to pull this off.
I just think he tries too hard. I don't actually mind Itachi's story, just Kishi's desperate need to make us "see his side." Itachi killing an entire clan (nevermind whose) simply to see if he could isn't worse than him killing his family to save a village led by a meritocracy of corrupt murderers. I thought the entire Uchiha "thing" was working as a basis for villainy, until Kishi started poorly motivating psychopaths and then kept trying to get us to sympathize with them. He's still doing it! Exhibit A: Madara.

--George Bernard Shaw
Old 03-28-2013, 10:26 PM   #30
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

i loved when itachi had just killed the uchiha supposedly to measure his vessel.

Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2013, 01:49 AM   #31
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
i loved when itachi had just killed the uchiha supposedly to measure his vessel.
That was never his purpose.
^-^
(and proud)

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Old 03-30-2013, 12:51 PM   #32
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Good. With all the Itachi fans around, I was beginning to wonder.

I just think he tries too hard. I don't actually mind Itachi's story, just Kishi's desperate need to make us "see his side." Itachi killing an entire clan (nevermind whose) simply to see if he could isn't worse than him killing his family to save a village led by a meritocracy of corrupt murderers. I thought the entire Uchiha "thing" was working as a basis for villainy, until Kishi started poorly motivating psychopaths and then kept trying to get us to sympathize with them. He's still doing it! Exhibit A: Madara.

I honestly never thought about that but that's true.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-30-2013, 01:33 PM   #33
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
That was never his purpose.
isn't that what he had told sasuke when sasuke discovered his parents dead?
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote