Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 03-22-2013, 09:48 AM   #2601
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Naruto Tier List - Group Debate

prep means prep that's outside the battle that can't be done in battle.

kabuto cant prep graverob all the dna for his edo tensei in a fight -_- he comes with that "pre" prepared.

jiraiya can prep frog song in any fight he wants. it's not the same prep in usage
PuffPuffPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:32 AM   #2602
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

So with that logic BMC he can prep SM and frog song then use it when the battle starts. Jiryria would not attack them just prep his attack
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 10:53 AM   #2603
PuffPuffPanda
Apprentice Genin

PuffPuffPanda saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
So with that logic BMC he can prep SM and frog song then use it when the battle starts. Jiryria would not attack them just prep his attack
nah not like that, it would probably have to be in line with canon too

for example, we've actually been shown oro and kabuto using edo tensei when the fight starts. therefore there is a place for edo tensei as a part of their power in the tier list rankings but differentiated that ET is prep and not there in a traditional fight.

jiraiya never preps jutsu before the fight starts he always activates his jutsu during the fight.
PuffPuffPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #2604
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you know prep time is clearly outlined in the official section rules

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
The Immortal Watch Dog is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 07:25 PM   #2605
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

^which is why it does not make sense that Konan has prep to make a sea of paperbombs. That is an offensive/defensive attack even to prep or not use it.

I also believe that SM and preping frog song is offesneive/defensive
Old 04-02-2013, 05:29 PM   #2606
PrinceofPeace
Banned

can we add
Base Kabuto
Post Gaiden obito yet before Tobi Obito
Old 04-02-2013, 05:30 PM   #2607
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
you know prep time is clearly outlined in the official section rules
so how does that make konan beat the gold and silver bros without konan having offensive prep?
Old 04-02-2013, 06:25 PM   #2608
MinatoXNaruto
Veteran Chunin

MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.MinatoXNaruto has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Well if there's prep, I say Minato should be way higher up. He would smack almost anyone in a 1v1.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
MinatoXNaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2013, 08:15 PM   #2609
JLI2infinity
Chunin Exam Proctor

JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.JLI2infinity is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Why does this thread even involve prep? Why isn't it a straight up fight? I kinda gave up on this thing being accurate when Suigetsu wasn't getting bumped out the Kage tier but still I just think the set up in general is flawed. For all we know with a day prep Shikaku could solo Kages.
JLI2infinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:16 AM   #2610
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLI2infinity View Post
Why does this thread even involve prep? Why isn't it a straight up fight? I kinda gave up on this thing being accurate when Suigetsu wasn't getting bumped out the Kage tier but still I just think the set up in general is flawed. For all we know with a day prep Shikaku could solo Kages.
My thoughts exactly. Prep is not needed. And since Prep is not needed people like KONAN should be lowered. But people like Danzo need prep for iznagmi.

I guess its like who has the record of doing the most damge. But seriously Konan just used a bunch of paperbombs. Most people could do that
Old 04-03-2013, 03:17 AM   #2611
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
My thoughts exactly. Prep is not needed. And since Prep is not needed people like KONAN should be lowered. But people like Danzo need prep for iznagmi.

I guess its like who has the record of doing the most damge. But seriously Konan just used a bunch of paperbombs. Most people could do that
like who.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 03:20 AM   #2612
PrinceofPeace
Banned

TenTen, nara clan, fodder ninja

With all that time and prep there is so much time to use and get paperbobs and spread them
Old 04-03-2013, 03:23 AM   #2613
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Show me when TenTen used a Paper Bomb jutsu that caused a never ending explosion for 3 minutes? Nara clan = trash, fodder ninja can't even wipe there on behinds.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 04-03-2013, 03:25 AM   #2614
PrinceofPeace
Banned

they never had the prep for it unlike Konan
Old 04-03-2013, 03:30 AM   #2615
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

It wouldn't be as effective as Konan's and TenTen is a fodder Ninja, Shika had to perp the trap he used on Hidan.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:32 AM   #2616
PrinceofPeace
Banned

his hidan trap was more effective and worked and he had less time
TenTen used banana fan so she is far from fodder
Old 04-03-2013, 03:34 AM   #2617
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

TenTen gets slapped by Ino and shes getting Ko'ed (banana fan, come on,that sounds LAME lol) Hidan trap would not work on Obito.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:35 AM   #2618
PrinceofPeace
Banned

it would if Shikamaru had same amount oftime as Konan and her knoledge
Old 04-03-2013, 03:36 AM   #2619
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Konan is using a Kg to use the Paper bomb jutsu.

Old 04-03-2013, 03:40 AM   #2620
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^lies