Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-11-2013, 01:57 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Shisko vs Spectual

Restrictions: None at the moment.
Rules: No GM,Hax or TM and CC

I believe I went first in the GMG, You wanna go or me?

Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 01:58 PM   #2
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Shisko vs Spectual

You go first, i'm not good at starting XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 03:02 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Theme

YouTube:

Standing there I stood in my stange clothing. He had black V-Neck type shirt and what

Spoiler:

His black aura of magic just flowing off.

"I see I have some fun infront of me. I hope you can entertain me or I just might kil leveryone here." He said as a sword on his side rested there.

(Check the custom magic to see his magic in his sword.)

He pointed his finger at him as soon a beam from the sky shot down as black as his aura with a blue outline.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:16 PM   #4
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

"Mind magic: Dispersal" I say as the attack splits in two around me. "Are you even trying to hurt me?" I place my fist in front of me and cast "Mind magic: Death cannon" Just to see what he would do and how he fights.

Old 03-11-2013, 03:35 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"No... I am having fun, if I wanted to kill you. I would have already killed with and holding your head by now." Soon He focused his energy to compress all in his arm. Soon he blocked the attack with ease.

(You didn't state the attack so I assumed that you fired at me.)

"Hehehahaha! I love this." Seen he focused it to his feet moving at such speed that it created a fizzel in the ground and appeared only inches from the mans face in less then a mili second. He then thrusted his same fist to the mans gut. But instead of hitting the magic would pulse sending a massive wave infront of him that was strong enough to create a massive fizzel in the ground and anything infront of him. The vibration enough to damge the internal organs if he was infront of him at all. Making a block pointless with this attack.

With hsi other hand still in his pocket, he used his hand that was out again and appeared above him at what ever location he went and punched at his head point blank that had enough force to break through most barriers. He then landed back at his spot. "This is fun!"

Old 03-11-2013, 04:02 PM   #6
Spectual
Chunin

( yeah I fired, just forgot to put it)

"Well you seem to be quite confident" He rushes towards me and tries to punch me in the gut. I dodge simply enough by jumping to the side,then i go to knee him in the gut. Before I can he is above me and goes to hit me in the face. Seeing the attack coming I start to perform a backwards flip. I manage to dodge his fist and I attempt to kick him while he is still in the air, trying to push him away.

Whether the attack landed or not I stand up and say "Is this enough of a warm up?"

Old 03-11-2013, 04:23 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

As soon as I saw him preform a backflip I saw him bring his leg and block it with my hand.
I then jump back to the ground, "Ha... Is this it? Give me your strongest atatck. I will then show you how weak you really are." With that he just stood their. Soon his aura surrounded him then vanished. Doing so He Moved so fast it would be impossible to even notic anything with out some kind of enhancment as not even my magic trail followed me. I then place 10 symbols on the ground all over the area then return. So fast it semmed as if I hadn't even moved.

"Well? You coming?"

Old 03-11-2013, 05:44 PM   #8
Spectual
Chunin

"Use my strongest attack? Are you underestimating me?? Suddenly 10 symbols appear as the man asked me a question. "Why where are we going?" I respond.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:12 AM   #9
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

How did you see it? I said you needed an enhancment of some kind to see it.

Old 03-12-2013, 08:33 AM   #10
Spectual
Chunin

The symbols are unseeable? I thought it was just you.

Old 03-12-2013, 09:29 AM   #11
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Oh lol I thought you said you saw me move lol)

"I mean are you going to attack me? With your strongest attack... Or are you just trash."

Old 03-12-2013, 10:45 AM   #12
Spectual
Chunin

" Maybe, if you are still alive by the time I use it". I use 'Mind magic: Warlord' and many different weapons form in the air around me, going from daggers to swords to axes and more. With the weapons around me I attack him head on mixing in a few kicks and punches to have him preoccupied as the weapons attack him in a relentless assault. They would follow him constantly, not giving him any breathing room. "Mind magic: Doppelganger" A jet black copy of me with glowing white eyes appears by my side. He could not be harmed by physical attacks and he can use magical attacks.

I stand there as my doppleganger begins to attack him with "Mind magic: Impact" from long range, firing them off with explosive results. I then prepare to use another spell.

Old 03-12-2013, 11:20 AM   #13
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"Hehehaha That is better!" Soon as he comes at me I then glow as I spint with tramindis speed that 20 after images appear all around him to confus him. I then indavidully Touch each weapon as they attack my after images. Touching each one I infure a small amount of my magic in it as they then begin to glow black with a blue outline. Soon I then appear behind him. "You will never catch me." I then speed off in front only face to face inches away as I show my smiling grinning face to his. Then vanish in an instince.

Soon I see a copy of him as he uses some long range attack. I then zig zag in many ways avoiding the attacks with ease as I appear infront as I punch it only to have no effect i then appear in the air then slam my fist down as it the glowed with My magic. "Shater!" Soon a massive pule came through with an imminse shock wave shattering building as all over the city. Followed by the distructive magic that soon vaperized the clone.

Soon only a crater was left the size of the Fairy Tail Guild Hall.

"Hehehaha. Boom..." Soon the weapons all exploded seninf hundreds of chunks flying at the man from all over that would be extreamly painful if stabbed.

Soon Magic formed in my hands and around my foar arms as they then turned into a black chain with a blue outline.

With that I appaer infront of the man moving with such speed with out an enhancment it would be impossible as I then go to punch his gut, the force it's self would send a shock wave that would shatter organs on the inside, as the choins dug into the gorund that came up behind him while the others created a massive barrier of deadly magic protected chains to provent him from leaving. They could withstand the force of the punch that shattered the clone as the chaind behind came to hold him as the punch when for him. Soon if he moves or avoides the punch wil lset off a pulse with a distructive force in a 250 degree angle force.

(The white part of this picture)

Soon I reappear 30 meters away. "Come on... Fight me! I hunger for fun! Hahahaha!"

Soon The chains come back as they then go deep into the ground as I stand there. They then sprout out with many ends as they spin on the ground around me moving at 300 mps with deadly spikes and magic. They reach up to my head as they spin to protect me.

Old 03-12-2013, 01:41 PM   #14
Spectual
Chunin

He rambled on about his speed and he had a grin on his face, then it seemed like he had corrupted my weapons with his magic. I just stand there watching as my doppelganger was destroyed. "Mind magic: Armour" a magical blue aura forms around my body like it was encasing me within it. Soon my weapons shatter and the fragments come flying towards me. "What a bother, could you hood back a little? Seeing as we are in a city" The weapon fragments ricochet off of the armour like they were nothing.

He then punches me in the gut but my armour takes all the damage, shattering it in the process.
(chains can create barriers??? ) Soon chains come from behind me and try to capture me. I dodge the chain and grab it with magic in hand and the crush it, causing it to shatter. The man backs away and is then protected by the chains.

"If you want a really fight we would change where we are fighting, I can't go full force within a city"

Old 03-12-2013, 08:38 PM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Damn that is one strong armor ! But yea. Think of it like a chain linked fence but so closly compacted.)

"Hehe That is it... Now.. try this one..." Soon chains come from the ground at him. the same but the magic increased as it strengthend them. He then soon moved at him with the same as before as he let off a sonic boom. A front magic lobe to protect from the force as he went to punch him again. This time stronger. Right when he got there he did the pounch doing the same thing, but this time He then appeared what seemed the same time as the punch. He appeared with his hand only centimeters away as he attempted to grab him then chuck him far into thw near by wall.

After then a object appeared infront of him and behind him. Then all over as I then speed out of there.

I then clasp my hands together as a hole opens up that shows hell. Soon a deadly and power blast comes up. The seals next to him to provent with out a rune rewrighter it should be impossible to escape unless you had something to change it. The ruins them self made of pure magic and is indistructible with out a changing effect.

(Meaning the ruins have to be changed.)

Soon a beam of light came towards him below. The two beams then attempt to connect that would shatter even the most powerful defence and kill them user.

"Comic Cataclysim..." I sy with a silint voice.

I then stand up and point my finger at him as a beam formed that is a powerful concentrated energy sustaince that I then fire at him that would compleltly dissalve any sustains it touches moving at alraming rate to him.

The chains that appear to try and wrap around him before it reachs as the Magic in all the chains is made to absorb anymagic they comincontact with. The beam it's self will not as it is my own magic that I am controling. And any absorbed will transfer to me.

Old 03-20-2013, 04:55 PM   #16
Spectual
Chunin

( counter soon )

Old 03-22-2013, 03:43 PM   #17
Spectual
Chunin

I see the chains come at me faster than before. "You're not the only one who can use chains" I say as light blue chains come out from around me and entangle themselves in his, preventing them from attacking. The man then appears in front of my face and goes to punch me, to counter i place "Mind Magic: Impact" in my hand and elbow. In my hand for the force of the punch and in my elbow constantly firing to further increase the power of the punch (Bit like Jugo). Before the punch made contact he appears behind me, but unfortunately for him the Impact i had placed in my elbow would be a surefire hit.

(Am i getting attack by 3 beams?) Soon holes appear around me above and below and beams suddenly come out of them. And to prevent my escape there seemed to be a barrier of some sort stopping me, so i had to find a way to stop the blast. "Damn it" i say as i slam my hands together and cast a spell. "Mind Magic: Absorption Sphere" Soon a sphere of blue magic forms from my body, encasing me in it. While i was doing this the man fired a beam from himself heading towards me.

The sphere forms in time and begins to rotate, and pulls the beams around it like a black hole. The sphere expands and changes colour (according to whatever colour your magic is mixed with blue) as the beams run dry. I then have to absorb the magic in the sphere as its in an unstable state and i could't get away due to the barrier. Absorbing the magic took a small toll on my body as i held my head in pain, which then later subsided.

I fire a simple blast of energy at the barrier to see if it could crack it, which it did't. So i would have to disable the barrier from the inside out. I place both of my hands in front of me as i use the magic i had absorbed to form a orb of transparent magic (Again in whatever colour your magic is) and it began to change its shape into something else, hopefully i could pull this off and manage to escape. "This won't stop me" I say to the man.

(You are really going to like what happens next, and what do i call you XD)

Old 03-22-2013, 04:36 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh! umm Wataru.

Old 03-22-2013, 04:40 PM   #19
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Wait that sure fire hit it attackimg me?

Old 03-22-2013, 04:47 PM   #20
Spectual
Chunin

It was a figure a speech, other than that if you don't do anything it hits/