Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-21-2013, 09:46 AM   #121
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Land of the End

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raiden View Post
*as I walk into the ash lands with my 2 bodyguards, I brake a smile*
Raiden: So this is what has become of my inferior enemy, HAHAHAHAHAHA
Bodys A and B: Begin scanning.
Aeo Kyn frowned. "Another visitor in the echoes of the fallen. I'm going to guess this isn't just a visit." he flicked his cigarette off the stone pillar. "Even now they grow restless."

Ash begins to swirl and dust about. A chill ran down the land and the whispers began once more, too faint to understand.
"Forgive my rudeness Roy. I was distracted. pleasure to make your aquaintence."
He stood and awaited to hear his response to Sayuri, keeping his awareness up.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3

Last edited by AeoKyn; 03-21-2013 at 09:49 AM.
AeoKyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:50 AM   #122
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Bodyguards A and B: Located item, picked and listening to conversation, info on creature gathered from said convo.

Raiden: I see *places my plums at the back of my bodyguards heads, and then place my hands in my pockets* so they know about the monster, to think it is still alive after all this time has past.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #123
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by AeoKyn View Post
Aeo Kyn frowned. "Another visitor in the echoes of the fallen. I'm going to guess this isn't just a visit." he flicked his cigarette off the stone pillar. "Even now they grow restless."

Ash begins to swirl and dust about. A chill ran down the land and the whispers began once more, too faint to understand.
"Forgive my rudeness Roy. I was distracted. pleasure to make your aquaintence."
He stood and awaited to hear his response to Sayuri, keeping his awareness up.
Raiden: Hmm I see they've noticed us, what impotence does this place have on you child?

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #124
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
"I know." Sayuri replied to him. "Perhaps you can help us create the ideal world." Sayuri told her brother. "The power of the bijuu is required in order to make the dream a reality. Isago has already agreed." She stated.
Roy looked at Sayuri, "An ideal world? What do you mean?"

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #125
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Sayuri remained silent, casting Roy an awkward glance. "I believe we have someone spying on our conversation at the moment." She told her brother as sand swirled below them, mingling with the ashes. "We will have to spare this discussion for later." She said, as she looked toward Aeo.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-21-2013 at 10:00 AM.
InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 10:00 AM   #126
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Sayuri remained silent, casting Roy an awkward glance. "I believe we have someone spying on our conversation at the moment." She told her brother as sand swirled below them, mingling with the ashes. "We will have to spare this discussion for later." She said, as she looked toward Aeo.
"Indeed, this is not the most ideal situation to talk about this"

Quote:
Raiden: Hmm I see they've noticed us, what impotence does this place have on you child?
"You stand in the ashes of my destroyed village. Their bodies and structures make up majority of this ash. The moment you stepped in here your presence was shared." Aeo Kyn's frown returned. "What purpose brings you here stranger?"

Inner x Kyn <3

Last edited by AeoKyn; 03-21-2013 at 10:03 AM.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #127
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"You stand in the ashes of my destroyed village. Their bodies and structures make up majority of this ash. The moment you stepped in here your presence was shared."
Ah *I begin walk towards Aeo curiously*, so your a decdent of the the Ash lands, of what clan were a part of? Why did your miserable village fall? Was it because of someones jealousy? I have some data on the fall of the Ash, but 1st hand accounts are more knowledgeable then 2nd hand accounts.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #128
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Sayuri watched the interaction between Aeo and the lone shinobi, as she prepared to assist her comrades if needed.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-21-2013, 10:14 AM   #129
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ah *I begin walk towards Aeo curiously*, so your a decdent of the the Ash lands, of what clan were a part of? Why did your miserable village fall? Was it because of someones jealousy? I have some data on the fall of the Ash, but 1st hand accounts are more knowledgeable then 2nd hand accounts.
Aeo Kyn burst out laughing. "Indeed they are. Curious, which version of its fall did you hear?" Aeo smirked. "Maybe I can clarify a few things for you."

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 03-21-2013, 10:22 AM   #130
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Sayuri sat back down. "This should be interesting." She thought.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-21-2013, 10:24 AM   #131
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aeo Kyn burst out laughing. "Indeed they are. Curious, which version of its fall did you hear?" Aeo smirked. "Maybe I can clarify a few things for you."
Raiden: An individual named Mekuto, from what I hear, staged a revolt of some kind, *The bodyguards begin to walk towards the left of Raiden, towards a pillar* here's were I'm not informed on what happen.I just assumed jealousy played a part in it, for the Ash do have a history of jealousy towards those more powerful.

Last edited by Raiden; 03-21-2013 at 01:56 PM.
Old 03-21-2013, 10:30 AM   #132
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Raiden: An indavidal named Mekuto, from what I hear, staged a revolt of some kind, *The bodyguards begin to walk towards the left of Raiden, towards a pillar* here's were I'm not informed on what happen.I just assumed jealousy played a part in it, for the Ash do have a history of jealousy towards those more powerful.
"I would say every village has a history of jealousy." Aeo Kyn's tone shifted to a more serious one. "One might call it insanity, he might call it clarity. As the means to how; I'm sure you can guess what caused complete evisceration." Aeo Kyn sat back down upon the pillar. "You do not strike me as a historian, so who might you be?"

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 03-21-2013, 10:40 AM   #133
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Im gonna go to sleep, Aeo. Ill be back later today. See ya.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-21-2013, 10:42 AM   #134
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"I would say every village has a history of jealousy." Aeo Kyn's tone shifted to a more serious one. "One might call it insanity, he might call it clarity. As the means to how; I'm sure you can guess what caused complete evisceration." Aeo Kyn sat back down upon the pillar. "You do not strike me as a historian, so who might you be?"
I'm just a old man, not in body, but in soul, I use to be a leader of a grate people, open minded, only judgmental to those that did not agree with our ways, I was the NecroKage of Necrology, a village now in a 97 year old ruin, I awoke in this era, and I must say, *Raiden's voice turned psychotic* I am not impressed, how the 3 main villages of the past teamed together and destroyed Necrology, just to split up again, all of this, because of blind luck.
*Bodyguard A lifts the pillar up, revealing a opening in the pillar, inside is a scroll, Bodyguard B grabs the Scroll, A lets go, and the opening is swallowed once again by the earth and ash.

Old 03-21-2013, 10:53 AM   #135
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
I'm just a old man, not in body, but in soul, I use to be a leader of a grate people, open minded, only judgmental to those that did not agree with our ways, I was the NecroKage of Necrology, a village now in a 97 year old ruin, I awoke in this era, and I must say, *Raiden's voice turned psychotic* I am not impressed, how the 3 main villages of the past teamed together and destroyed Necrology, just to split up again, all of this, because of blind luck.
*Bodyguard A lifts the pillar up, revealing a opening in the pillar, inside is a scroll, Bodyguard B grabs the Scroll, A lets go, and the opening is swallowed once again by the earth and ash.
Aeo Kyn watched the scene play out at a loss for words. The scroll he grabbed, Aeo could not even fathom what it could be. The not knowing was the part that confused him the most. "So long as our paths don't conflict, do not expect any confrontations with me." Those I'm sure they will he thought to himself "I don't expect an answer, but what is that scroll you've obtained?"

(Later inner)

Inner x Kyn <3
Old 03-21-2013, 11:03 AM   #136
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Aeo Kyn watched the scene play out at a loss for words. The scroll he grabbed, Aeo could not even fathom what it could be. The not knowing was the part that confused him the most. "So long as our paths don't conflict, do not expect any confrontations with me." Those I'm sure they will he thought to himself "I don't expect an answer, but what is that scroll you've obtained?"

(Later inner)
and I am not surprised you did not know, I believe it's something to help on my experiment, don't worry, I well return it once I'm done studying it, I well return it to you, I see civility has improved, we will see how it will hold up in the near future *Lightning surrounds my body, and I disappear from sight, and the bodyguards line up behind me, and we begin to walk off*
See you 3 soon.

Old 03-22-2013, 01:17 AM   #137
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Sayuri watched as the shinobi disappeared, and she stood to her feet. "Well, it appears everything is fine here. I will take my leave of you now." Sayuri told Aeo formally. "I must return to Oasis, and I will notify you when I have received information regarding my abilities." She said. Her body began to disperse into sand.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!