Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Old 03-20-2013, 07:42 PM   #41
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Guy and Kakashi vs Itachi

but I explain them. Maybe I did not in said post but I did ealier....and if your going to call me out do it right please.

I NEVER said underground GG
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:43 PM   #42
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
NO offense but your plan is flawed

*proceeds to shake your hand*
Edo-Itachi has a better shot, normal Itachi is gonne get mauled by Dogs and become Guys punching bag.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 08:47 PM   #43
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*bows*
Thank you kind sir
*shakes hands*

and I totally agree. Edo Itachi would reck since they dont have sealings.....unless somehow they kaumi Itachi away but I doubt they will do that.
Old 03-20-2013, 09:09 PM   #44
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Can you prove that Susanoo has no underground defense? If not then this is a wash.
Sasuke saw Deidara's landmines by the chakra in them ya know underground.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Mekuto is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:22 PM   #45
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mekuto View Post
Can you prove that Susanoo has no underground defense? If not then this is a wash.
1-When Saskue used sussanoo rib cage there is nothing blocking or protecting him from where his feet are
2-Look at sussanoo itself it surronds the body yet at the bottom near the feet nothing is protecting or surronding it
3-chp 560 pg 14 Garra puls Madara out of the susanoo
4-Look up Susanoo weakness or go on Narutpedia it says so as well
5-You have no proof otherwise
6-The fact that nothing is happening near their feet protcting them is really all the proof I needed anyway
Sasuke saw Deidara's landmines by the chakra in them ya know underground.
So how would the susanoo counter an underground attack? Oh and Onoki raised the ground under madara's feet while sussnaoo was being activated
Again not trying to be mean or anything just telling you whats what and what to do next time
Old 03-20-2013, 10:06 PM   #46
AeoKyn
Special Jonin Candidate

AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.AeoKyn completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
but I explain them. Maybe I did not in said post but I did ealier....and if your going to call me out do it right please.

I NEVER said underground GG
Not specifically, don't have the time at the moment to grant you the full response but bluntly I have felt that your explanation of underground and swamp jutsu not to get off topic, don't hold water because you lack actual evidence to support them. you have maybe one example perhaps two but the rest is assumption.

This is not majority of your arguments, just a couple, most are presently perfectly

And I'll refrain from posting in the other forums unless
I've properly built an argument.

"Under the Crescent and through the Twilight."

Inner x Kyn <3

Last edited by AeoKyn; 03-21-2013 at 03:55 AM.
AeoKyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 04:24 AM   #47
SimpleGenin
Special Jonin Candidate

SimpleGenin saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Itachi would go into full Susano the instant the fight starts, once that happens he basically tanks anything Guy has. As for Kakashi, it would be hard for him to try and look at Itachi for an instant or he would get stuck in a genjutsu just like before. With or without knowledge, Itachi wins.
Old 03-21-2013, 06:35 AM   #48
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Kakashi can go underground instantly as well
Guy can use hidoura off the bat
Itachi can instantly use susanoo but not instantly attack too

There is no eye contact so no genjutsu which itachi excels at
Old 03-21-2013, 06:41 AM   #49
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

yeah but itachi does have alot of tricks up his sleeve im pretty sure he could take both of them seeing that kakashi would have to use up alot of chakra and doesn't possess enough to fight for to long

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 06:54 AM   #50
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Mekuto completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Kakashi can go underground instantly as well
Guy can use hidoura off the bat
Itachi can instantly use susanoo but not instantly attack too

There is no eye contact so no genjutsu which itachi excels at
Itachi doesn't need eye contact he could literally jump into a tree to escape underground Kakashi and end Guy with a no eye contact genjutsu and only needs one second to be effective.

No eye contact needed for Itachi to Genjutsu.
"To be a shinobi is to sacrifice oneself. Closing your eyes to the sunlight, distinguishing yourself in the shadows. That is the true form of ninja. Many ninja have died like that… Itachi is not the only one. Niceties… will not make the world go 'round. It's thanks… to people like that… that we have been able to maintain peace." -Danzo Shimura
Old 03-21-2013, 06:58 AM   #51
PrinceofPeace
Banned

DR
-don't assume a plan. If you do I assume Kakashi gets past it

@Mar
- there is no nearby tree it's a crater. Plus he is still vunerable u
Old 03-21-2013, 07:09 AM   #52
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
DR
-don't assume a plan. If you do I assume Kakashi gets past it

@Mar
- there is no nearby tree it's a crater. Plus he is still vunerable u
There is a wall Susanno makes him unattackable he moves to wall he get's on it Kakashi can get underneath it Genjutsu and win.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:29 AM   #53
PrinceofPeace
Banned

No wall they are in a crater
Old 03-21-2013, 07:42 AM   #54
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

They are not in a crater as it was not in the original post they are in a coliseum with walls.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:47 AM   #55
PrinceofPeace
Banned

??? i think default is konoha crater if not said for nartoverse thred

Even so A wall. still leaves him open for underground attacks.
Old 03-21-2013, 07:53 AM   #56
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Setting: The default battle area is the Battle Grounds Arena: a colossal arena that looks somewhat like a Roman Amphitheatre. It is typically a 250 feet by 200 feet ellipse, though the size is adjustable in accordance to the size of the contestants; the opposing sides start out about 100 feet from one another. The Arena is itself next to completely indestructable. The audience are protected from stray energy blasts/debris/body parts by a godly powered forcefield. The ground of the arena itself does not have this protection, nor is the skydome covered by it. Where a fight can take to space if the characters have that capability

And Chp/Pg of Kakashi going through a wall
Old 03-21-2013, 07:59 AM   #57
PrinceofPeace
Banned

So now Itachi is so fast he will reach the wall before Kakashi gets him underground or Guy attacks
Old 03-21-2013, 08:25 AM   #58
Mekuto
Chunin Exam Proctor

Prove guys attack would work.

Itachi can outmaneuver Kakashi since he can see him.
Old 03-21-2013, 09:08 AM   #59
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Guy's hidora worked on Madara's sussanoo and Guy was tired and madara is stronger than Itachi

going to a wall stil does not help since the wall does not protect him from underground
Old 03-21-2013, 09:52 AM   #60
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
kaumi his legs then...or guy can funnel his chakra through Kakashi while he uses kaumi or GUy blitz's Itachi and barrages his
Doesnt matter itachi can insta genjutsu with his fingers. Not just his eyes like he (well his clone) did vs naruto during their first TS meeting.

Does gai do that before or before hes getting amaterasu'd for standing in one place to long.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote