Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-20-2013, 03:48 PM   #1
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Who played Storm 1?

I am an Xbox gamer and I am writing custom stories for the Storm series. I need stage and character info on movesets, awakenings, and such Including the DLC characters.

Any help is appreciated!
Quote:
You got to take the good with the bad, you Jaceass. D:<
*Official Gurren Lagann FanClub! member badge*
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
PSN: BlackWingedJace8
Xbox: TheJaceX
Steam: TheJaceX
League:TheJaceX
Origin:TheJaceX
BlackWingedJace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 03:49 PM   #2
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Who played Storm 1?

You can find plenty of that, like entire movesets on YouTube.
Rage [VG] is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 04:07 PM   #3
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.BlackWingedJace is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Now they are hard to find.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 03-20-2013, 08:30 PM   #4
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I just typed in "Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 1 Movesets" and 2 of the top 4 videos are Sasuke and Itachi's Storm 1 movesets, which I'm sure will lead to others. :P

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 12:24 AM   #5
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

If need be, I can record the movesets of any STORM 1 characters that were ported over to Generations for you.
Old 03-21-2013, 12:33 AM   #6
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

The first Strom? I played it.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:13 AM   #7
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
If need be, I can record the movesets of any STORM 1 characters that were ported over to Generations for you.
In Storm 1:

All chars ougis are longer (and EPIC)
Shikamaru has a counter crab
Naruto 1TK grabs instead of unblockable

etc... :P

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:19 AM   #8
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
In Storm 1:

All chars ougis are longer (and EPIC)
Shikamaru has a counter crab
Naruto 1TK grabs instead of unblockable

etc... :P
I didn't say they were identical.
Old 03-21-2013, 02:21 AM   #9
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I didn't say they were identical.
He wants directly from Storm 1 me thinks :P
Or he would just use Generations

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 03-21-2013, 02:23 AM   #10
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
He wants directly from Storm 1 me thinks :P
Or he would just use Generations
K, here.
Old 03-21-2013, 03:15 AM   #11
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Rep up :P
(no ideia why TC said it was hard to find though)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 03-21-2013, 03:18 AM   #12
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Not sure if that is all of the characters, mind.
Old 03-21-2013, 05:30 AM   #13
BlackWingedJace
Angel Of Death

Thank you, and yeah I was trying to get specific on Storm 1.
Quote:
Just Call Me Demon Hoe
-JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Wanna game with me?
Old 06-17-2013, 12:39 PM   #14
jkphantom
Chunin Exam Proctor

jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.jkphantom completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackWingedJace View Post
Now they are hard to find.
Look up user NorthernLight09. He/she has moveset videos for all the characters in every Storm game.

You can also look up guides on GameFAQ's.

Quote:
RWBY: A net animation in anime style made by Rooster Teeth (the people who made Red vs. Blue) Has a cult-like following (as exemplified by jkphantom)

Spoiler:
"Ackerman's are basically the Uchiha of Attack on Titan." -spikegilfer1997
jkphantom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #15
Rage [VG]
Chunin

I bought it but it was lost in the mail.

Click mah Pokemon :3

Old 06-17-2013, 03:32 PM   #16
LoneNino
Genin

LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!LoneNino has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Was Storm 1 better than Storm 2?
LoneNino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2013, 05:04 PM   #17
Cozy
Academy Graduate

Cozy saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoneNino View Post
Was Storm 1 better than Storm 2?
Well since I started my Storm experience with Generations, I didn't care much for NUNS2 in terms of gameplay ie online competitive play. However I did like it for the story mode, but in the end it depends what your are looking for. If multiplayer is your thing Storm 2 wins obviously. However in terms of graphics and polish Storm 1 is better than even 3. In terms of gameplay 1 and 2 are very similar. Both have great story modes. In the end it's a tough call for me since I play Storm 1 and 2 exclusively for their story modes, and play Generations and Storm 3 mainly for online though the story mode in Storm 3 was pretty good.

I guess I like Storm 2 better than Storm 1 despite 1 having way more polished graphics, and epic ultimate's and such, mainly because I enjoyed Shippuden up to the the end of the Pain Arc the most as opposed to PTS, though the Chunin examines are epic. I don't do online with Storm 2 since I prefer the game mechanics of Generations and especially Storm 3, so yeah. Between one and two, Storm 2 wins by a very narrow margin. Both are great games though for any Naruto fan.
#1.) Haku
#2.) Minato (Hokage)
#3.) Mizukage
Cozy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
blackwinged