Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:33 PM   #21
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: A Role Play of Ice and Fire

"I was unaware of his death, Big news... You see I've been traveling for the past two years exploring the wild this is how I met my wolf and tamed it also this armour and weapons have stories behind them like the gekiwaka tribe that only live in trees they thew 2 at me I caught them both they now say I'm there king, I could introduce you to them one time?"

*Robbie Begins to eat his food and drink his wine and then walks up to the waitress and hands her a silver coin*

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:34 PM   #22
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Name: Edric Rollingford
Symbol: A sword stabed into the ground in the middle of a raging river
Rank: Knight and leader of his house with his fathers early death.
Serve: House of Stark
Apperance: tall and handsome with a scar under his left eye. Short black hair and blue eyes, and pale skin. Usally whereing thin but strong drees armor with a cape with his house symbol in it.
Armor: thin armor on top of chain mail
Weapon: http://media.photobucket.com/user/de..._of_D.jpg.html
Traits: a excellent horse rider and sword expert but dislikes spears and bows
Interest: women
Backstory: Leader of the Rollingford a house, a minor house in the north after his fathers recent death. He commands his small but proud house under Starks banner.
House explanation: The Rollingford house is a proud house that only answer those who've earned their respect, with the recent death of Edrics father he has taken his place as leader of his house. Excellent knight and riders who prefer close range weapons

Last edited by Greenrust; 03-20-2013 at 01:38 PM.
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:38 PM   #23
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

(There perfect.)
Old 03-20-2013, 01:39 PM   #24
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uzumaki Naruto! View Post
"I was unaware of his death, Big news... You see I've been traveling for the past two years exploring the wild this is how I met my wolf and tamed it also this armour and weapons have stories behind them like the gekiwaka tribe that only live in trees they thew 2 at me I caught them both they now say I'm there king, I could introduce you to them one time?"

*Robbie Begins to eat his food and drink his wine and then walks up to the waitress and hands her a silver coin*
''Big news, indeed. I guess our lord will make me fight in the upcoming war. The son of lord Ned prepares for bloodshed.''
Finishes off the win and gets up.
''Time for me to go, I have to meet my father and discuss things in a private meeting''
''Waitress, another turn for lads on me!''
Tosses a Dragon. (Gold coin)
He leaves as the men inside shout in joy.
When he left the inn, he jumped on his horse and rode towards the city.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
Name: Edric Rollingford
Symbol: A sword stabed into the ground in the middle of a raging river
Rank: Knight and leader of his house with his fathers early death.
Serve: House of Stark
Apperance: tall and handsome with a scar under his left eye. Short black hair and blue eyes, and pale skin. Usally whereing thin but strong drees armor with a cape with his house symbol in it.
Armor: thin armor on top of chain mail
Weapon: http://media.photobucket.com/user/de...g.html?filters[term]=Fantasy%20sword&filters[primary]=images&sort=1&o=93
Traits: a excellent horse rider and sword expert but dislikes spears and bows
Interest: women
Backstory: Leader of the Rollingford a house, a minor house in the north after his fathers recent death. He commands his small but proud house under Starks banner.
House explanation: The Rollingford house is a proud house that only answer those who've earned their respect, with the recent death of Edrics father he has taken his place as leader of his house. Excellent knight and riders who prefer close range weapons
Cool.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:44 PM   #25
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Riding down the road across from the tavern with a few guards from his house, the Rollingford symbol is clearly visable on his cloak.

Last edited by Greenrust; 03-20-2013 at 01:47 PM.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:45 PM   #26
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sees a young man riding on the road. He's from the North. He thinks.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:46 PM   #27
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

A shadowy figure sits in a corner inside the inn, a dark hood covering his face and a black coat his body.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:49 PM   #28
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Sees a young man riding on the road. He's from the North. He thinks.
Notices the other rider and watching him. Him and his guards are now on the road behind you riding slowly.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:50 PM   #29
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hmph? he thinks.
Marko decides to dismount to see what happens.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:53 PM   #30
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

See's you dismount and puts up his hand stoping the guards around him who form a semi circle behind me.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #31
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

{Wait can I be rank knight as he is already rank knight?}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 01:57 PM   #32
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

@greenrust
''Explain yourselves.''
Puts a hand on the sword handle.

@Naruto
You must find someone who can knight you. Let more people join, I guess someone will play as an old man with a lot of exp.
Old 03-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #33
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

*Robbie begins to follow this man he's just met* "Hello I wish to come with you... I want to meet your family "

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #34
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

{But he started with that rank that's not allowed is it?}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-20-2013, 02:01 PM   #35
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"What is your name and house?"
Old 03-20-2013, 02:02 PM   #36
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(But I'm The Lord of my minor house so I need a decent rank.)
Old 03-20-2013, 02:05 PM   #37
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
"What is your name and house?"
I am ser Marko of house Mary. I serve the Tully, there's no need to be hostile, is there? We're allies after all.''
Old 03-20-2013, 02:09 PM   #38
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Sorry you can't be too carful these days, I am Edric of the house Rollingford.
Old 03-20-2013, 02:12 PM   #39
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Sorry you can't be too carful these days, I am Edric of the house Rollingford.
Nice to meet you. You sure are far away from home. Shall we have a drink?
Goes back to the inn and sees a mysterious man sitting there. (Ninja of Cao)
Old 03-20-2013, 02:14 PM   #40
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

I look up at the new people who enter, but my face is still covered by a black hood which only reveals the area below my neck and nose.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote