Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 03-19-2013, 01:01 PM   #61
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Naruto Chapter 624

Looks like other people besides me thought this chapter wasn't all that great. Apparently Madara has always been Hashirama's btch.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:04 PM   #62
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.
321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.321zigzag3 just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ny2fl View Post
now kabuto could be bullshi**ing but this link lead me to believe that once the jutsu and person has been created there is no way to stop them unless u call them and just keep them in the coffin but their soul will still be trapped.
Sadly links to Naruto aren't allowed in VIZ forum.

I am referring to Kabuto's Edo Tensei release.

Quote:
Originally Posted by e710 View Post
Looks like other people besides me thought this chapter wasn't all that great. Apparently Madara has always been Hashirama's btch.
lol uchiha

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
321zigzag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:13 PM   #63
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

"Touch one hair on his body.. I dare you.." - Did anyone else expect that to come from Hashirama? especially to his own brother

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:18 PM   #64
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
"Touch one hair on his body.. I dare you.." - Did anyone else expect that to come from Hashirama? especially to his own brother
According to SawyerMage the youtube reviewer, this is a homosexual subtlness implied for Romeo/Juliet Hashi/Madara.

As for me, it wasn't surprising Hashirama was always in control over his brother.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 03-19-2013, 01:23 PM   #65
ny2fl
Ninja Academy Student

ny2fl is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

[QUOTE=321zigzag3;6581201]Sadly links to Naruto aren't allowed in VIZ forum.

I am referring to Kabuto's Edo Tensei release.

/QUOTE]

yea thats what i was linking to where itachi says "go ahead and explain your plan...during that time i will use tsukiyomo to have u tell me how to stop the jutsu" and then kabuto follows by saying the jutsu itself has no weakness.
that could either mean
- kabuto was talkin cuz he knew that he had those snake skin eyes to block out the sharingan
- OR there actually is no way to stop edo.

regardless it seems like it will be a replay of that 1st fight they had, madara will win this time and then naruto will follow up with the save along with some help from sasuke
ny2fl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 01:37 PM   #66
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post
He first needs to give Hiruzen a Part 2 Inflation power up.
Him and Minato. Minato has little to know offensive known jutsu. Well not something on a large scale.
Devils Lawyer is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:41 PM   #67
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Itachi said that Madara was desperate for light that he took his brother's eyes.
Then DB says Izuna died after giving him the eyes.
This chapter says that Izuna was wounded by Tobirama and that he died after that leaving his eyes to Madara....wow.
Kishi contradicts his own DB.
yea, i agree it's contradictory... that's a cheat way of writing stuff... but to be honest, that's how it is in real life... he allows for rumors which are not entirely untrue but still inaccurate... I think kishi hadn't planned this much ahead when he wrote that Madara portion with itachi and is changing things... Madara was supposed to be pure evil but now he's just some other sasuke... just to make sasuke relate better to hashi's story? oh well...

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:49 PM   #68
321zigzag3
debates with words
Freelancer

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devils Lawyer View Post
Him and Minato. Minato has little to know offensive known jutsu. Well not something on a large scale.
FTG and Space Time Barrier makes up for a lot of thing. :maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
yea, i agree it's contradictory... that's a cheat way of writing stuff... but to be honest, that's how it is in real life... he allows for rumors which are not entirely untrue but still inaccurate... I think kishi hadn't planned this much ahead when he wrote that Madara portion with itachi and is changing things...
It's only contradictory if you don't like it or you just don't like Kishimoto's way of going things or if you think its bad literary method to use.

Part of the disappointment is from reader's expectations. We will never truly know what is set in stone until the end.

It's the same deal with Tobi's identity. Mainly its from fans having too much high expectations from Kishimoto and ruining it themselves.

Take in mind Itachi and Obito aren't exactly truth tellers 100% and Hashirama knew Madara personally so it makes sense for his version to reveal something new or different.

This shouldn't be surprising to anyone.

Quote:
Madara was supposed to be pure evil but now he's just some other sasuke... just to make sasuke relate better to hashi's story? oh well...
Its called the cycle of hatred a theme that Kishimoto has been doing constantly from Part 2.

If anything blame Kishimoto for making himself a prisoner of his own theme and making all villains rather similar.

Also Madara was never meant to be pure evil, if anyhing even in Obito's version Madara cared for his clan and brother.

Spoiler:

Hoshigaki Familia

Freelancer
Old 03-19-2013, 02:52 PM   #69
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i loved when Hashirama threatened Tobito from killing Madara, altho thats the only memorable moment to me.
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 02:54 PM   #70
Poodle
Chunin Exam Participant

Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!Poodle has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
yea, i agree it's contradictory... that's a cheat way of writing stuff... but to be honest, that's how it is in real life... he allows for rumors which are not entirely untrue but still inaccurate... I think kishi hadn't planned this much ahead when he wrote that Madara portion with itachi and is changing things... Madara was supposed to be pure evil but now he's just some other sasuke... just to make sasuke relate better to hashi's story? oh well...

or Itachi just thought that was the truth, but firsthand account that we just saw was different than he thought. which is the case often in life....
Poodle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 04:00 PM   #71
kalmeast

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

@poopdle & zigzag

i agree with both of you...i kinda did expect hashi's version to be different...

Old 03-19-2013, 04:01 PM   #72
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

@poopdle & zigzag

i agree with both of you...i kinda did expect hashi's version to be different...

Old 03-19-2013, 04:39 PM   #73
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

It was pretty good so now we know how Hashirama and Madara became enemies. And looks like part of Obito's story to Sasuke wasn't totally true with the part on Madara taking his brother's eyes since it turned out he died before that. So im wondering if the fight between them that went on 24 hours or so was the one we saw a few chapters ago. And since Madara gave Hashirama a tough choice im guessing he will kill himself if he does choose one of them and this would be the reason he died if so that would be our answer right there we know he didn't kill Tobirama since he dies later.
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 07:19 PM   #74
Rezeon
Genin

Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rezeon is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Didn't they already reveal that Minato's techniques were based on Tobirama's as far back as Kushina's flashback chapters? Personally the only thing I wasn't expecting was that Tobirama actually used a similar name for his version.

Madara suddenly going all bitter on Hashirama followed by that time skip annoyed me, it totally took the wind out of the sails of their dream of co-founding the Leaf Village. As it stands now it just looks like Hashirama strong armed everyone into going along with the idea. It is no wonder he was shocked to find out the village was still running after his death.

I can't imagine anything worthwhile coming from the rest of this flashback beyond some over the top fighting once they bounce back to their final duel.

I personally haven't seen anything that would remotely justify Sasuke changing his mind at this point.
Rezeon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 11:03 PM   #75
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Sometimes i wonder if the whole Senju-Uchiha Love-Hate Friend-Enemy relationships existed from when they were sperms in the Sage's testicles.

-

Great chapter. What will Hashi do?
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 01:53 AM   #76
kalmeast

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Sometimes i wonder if the whole Senju-Uchiha Love-Hate Friend-Enemy relationships existed from when they were sperms in the Sage's testicles.
hmm... i wonder how many tomoe a sperm with a sharingan would have... how'd u even be able to tell the difference? sperms and tomoe look alike.

Old 03-20-2013, 01:07 PM   #77
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vivi View Post
Yeah totally, all we were told was how Izuna died and that it was implied that Tobirama might be related to Minato but don't let that bother you.
Not worth waiting 2 weeks for it, but it wasn't so bad, I just liked Madara facing reality but I thought it kinda skipped things so fast, should've compiled this whole thing in 2 chapters, not just one.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 05:56 PM   #78
Kishimomo
Genin

Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kishimomo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Chapter wayyyy too short. No explanation on how Hashi got mokuton. No explanation on tobiramas technique. Didnt show battles, no emphasis on izuna, and multiple contradictions. Kishi should just hurry and skip back to the original battle. Good flashback but kishi failed to use it to its full potential.
Kishimomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 07:31 PM   #79
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jakropha View Post
This chapter

I want more Buttsumo
BUTT-sumo

So Hashirama is gonna kill himself apparently.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2013, 09:15 PM   #80
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by 321zigzag3 View Post

Take in mind Itachi and Obito aren't exactly truth tellers 100% and Hashirama knew Madara personally so it makes sense for his version to reveal something new or different.
Actually I don't think Itachi was really lying much at all when he
talked about "Madara". I think Obito just plain fooled him.
Unless of course Kishi decides to take the Mary Suitachi path
and have him magically know about the real Madara living in
a cave and of course not telling a single frigging soul.
I mean that's important information.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
624, chapter, naruto