Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 03-16-2013, 08:51 PM   #5381
TheUchihaNinja
Genin

TheUchihaNinja saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Re: Zombie Apocalypse Team

pulls mini knife from pocket and picks the lock

Fighting Like A Boss
Because, I am a Boss!!!!!!!!
Actually I am a Uchiha
But, Really Who Cares?!?!

Person: Hi, What do You do for a living?
Other Person: Zombie Hunter
Person: But there aren't any zombies?
Other Person:Yeah.Your welcome.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
TheUchihaNinja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:52 PM   #5382
TheUchihaNinja
Genin

then walks in and closes the door and says to nine we have to talk

Fighting Like A Boss
Actually I am a Uchiha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-16-2013, 08:52 PM   #5383
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.
Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

"Nine, you've drunk way to much at this rate you will die." His voice is a low whisper you can barley here. "And if you kill yourselve then I swear I'll follow you. So please don't do this. Don't do it for yourselve, don't do it for your bother, and don't do it for the family you'll eventually have, and don't do it for me.... Please nine just stop....."
Greenrust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #5384
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

"darn it!! 100 grand just went down the drain!!!" nine said

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #5385
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.Greenrust just might be Kage someday.

Grabs you before you walks in hiring your presure point knocking you out. "Steve take him away.....,
Old 03-16-2013, 08:53 PM   #5386
TheUchihaNinja
Genin

nine.. please... ill kill myself for you..

Fighting Like A Boss
Actually I am a Uchiha

Old 03-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #5387
Ninja of Cao
Banned

Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Ninja of Cao completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Ninja of Cao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenrust View Post
Grabs you before you walks in hiring your presure point knocking you out. "Steve take him away.....,
I carry him away from the door, not saying a single word.
Ninja of Cao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #5388
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(I'm next to the door you can't pick the lock or walk in with out dealing with me. Also your out cold.)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:54 PM   #5389
TheUchihaNinja
Genin

i was starting to pick it then you knock me out

Fighting Like A Boss
Actually I am a Uchiha

Old 03-16-2013, 08:55 PM   #5390
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"well at least i still have another 10" nine said

~World of Meep~
Old 03-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #5391
TheUchihaNinja
Genin

whispers before losing conciousness "nine.... please....."

Fighting Like A Boss
Actually I am a Uchiha

Old 03-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #5392
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Waiting for your answer at the other side of the closed door. (Also uchiha was dragged out the door so he's no where near.)
Old 03-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #5393
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"didn't you guys hear me before"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-16-2013, 08:57 PM   #5394
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

Hears that, kick opens the door and grabs your hand as you lift the next bottle to your lips. "Stop...."
Old 03-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #5395
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

"You will die... I've traveled down this road before and I won't let you."
Old 03-16-2013, 08:58 PM   #5396
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

"what? oh come on!"

~World of Meep~
Old 03-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #5397
TheUchihaNinja
Genin

eyes open up. says to green"please....bring me to her......"

Fighting Like A Boss
Actually I am a Uchiha

Old 03-16-2013, 08:59 PM   #5398
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(No one can drink that much without being on deaths door. The human body can't take it.)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:00 PM   #5399
Greenrust
Special Jonin Candidate

(I'm now where with you uchiha your with Steve away from that room.)
Old 03-16-2013, 09:01 PM   #5400
TheUchihaNinja
Genin

Dude to progress this story i have to tell her something

Fighting Like A Boss
Actually I am a Uchiha

Tags
death awaits you all, gun, zombie, zombie attacks