Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Leaf Village Council > Forum Feedback & Issues

Forum Feedback & Issues Having problems using the forums or site? Maybe you have some feedback about the site you'd like to share? Post it here.

Old 03-11-2013, 09:55 PM   #1
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Viz posting

I do not know if this is the right place. If so just let me know and Iwill move it as fast as I can.

So I already know about posting any picture owned by viz unless from the actull sites or Hulu.

But let's say we are on a RPing page right?

And I am like.. "I's need a theme for this sick counter!"

So I search... and search.... and search....

FINALLY! I see a song I like.

But wait it is from Bleach!

It is the theme song, Number One, by I think Frend blah blah what ever.

The song belongs to the band and composer that the company Viz asks to use for the show.

So what I am askingis can we post That! if the video does not have the anime or manga picture and just the song?

I mean I am not sure and it is actully owned by the singer/band and or composser. So I needed to know before hand.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:02 PM   #2
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: Viz posting

As long as the video isnt providing any Viz photos or links, it should be alright.

Viz isnt the artist. They just take part of a song for a TV version whereas you posting the Full Song, I doubt it'd be a problem.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:18 PM   #3
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

So playing the edited song for the begining with a black video the whole time = bad.

But whole is good!

Right?

Old 03-11-2013, 11:20 PM   #4
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

No no i'm pretty sure it can't have VIZ Characters in it.
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 11:21 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

No no they are just song with a blank video so no pictures

Old 03-11-2013, 11:23 PM   #6
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
No no they are just song with a blank video so no pictures
Oh, in that case it's fine as long as it doesn't show VIZ related characters.

Any lyrics in it?
Old 03-11-2013, 11:25 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Well yea. lol

But the rules never actully mention this.... I want to test it but I am so scared!

I have to many RP's on me that I need to always check on that I can't take a ban!

Old 03-11-2013, 11:28 PM   #8
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ok ok so now this is a test to see if this is ok...

The compaser is shown in it clearly. But all disaster pictures.

Now is this OK?

Or this?

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 03-11-2013 at 11:32 PM.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:32 PM   #9
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Well yea. lol

But the rules never actully mention this.... I want to test it but I am so scared!

I have to many RP's on me that I need to always check on that I can't take a ban!
RP means Rep Points right?

MODS! WE NEED YOU!

(Naruto Forums HQ)

Sage Mode: DAMN IT! EAGLE125 PUT GLUE ALL OVER THE COMPUTER SCREENS!

Eagle125: TROLOL *Dances away*

Bacon: *Sips Coffee* Man, I hope nobody asks a question.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:40 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

RP means Role Play.

Anyways back on topic.

Old 03-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #11
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
RP means Role Play.

Anyways back on topic.
Ah.

And same for me.

It's okay, i don't see anything wrong with it.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:45 PM   #12
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I know, but I like to have aMod say so, That ways I know for sure.

Old 03-12-2013, 05:08 AM   #13
Shikamaru Nara
blank

Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shikamaru Nara is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We generally allow music from anime as long as there are no Viz related images or videos in there.
Shikamaru Nara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:32 AM   #14
Sajuuk
Special Jonin Candidate

Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Sajuuk is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikamaru Nara View Post
We generally allow music from anime as long as there are no Viz related images or videos in there.
Might be wrong but I think it was a grey area last time this was mentioned. If possible, can a Quasi or Green Name chime in here ?
YouTube Channel:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Sajuuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 09:34 AM   #15
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Like those video's I puyt up for you to see what I mean?

This is making my little head hurt.

Old 03-12-2013, 07:44 PM   #16
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

I was told in a pm by sage mode few years back that all theme song from viz own anime wasn't allowed on the forum due CC rules.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 08:04 PM   #17
Sage Mode
Site Admin - The Great Toad Sage
Viz Administrator

Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sage Mode has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
I was told in a pm by sage mode few years back that all theme song from viz own anime wasn't allowed on the forum due CC rules.
Yes, I think as lame as it sounds, this is the case. I would still call it a gray area. But the songs are things that still have to be licensed and whatnot, so the same rules apply.

A. he is gonna say this is sweet
B. leave not saying anything
C. he is gonna close the thread

--dogboy22
Sage Mode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 11:46 PM   #18
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Oh... Ok then I thought since they were done by some other guy it was fine. Well that sucks monkey butt.

Old 03-15-2013, 07:48 PM   #19
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Figures, at least you waited to find out instead of a warning.