Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Battlegrounds HQ

Battlegrounds HQ The headquarters of the debating area. Introduce yourself here, get to know other Battlegrounds, and discuss the details and events of the BG.

Closed Thread

Old 03-15-2013, 04:15 AM   #381
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: BG Convo #75: Da sex

When it reaches 500 posts, a new one will be made.
Old 03-15-2013, 05:06 AM   #382
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.
setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

Well iwd I'm glad I could be of service in your rum discovering needs
Old 03-15-2013, 06:25 AM   #383
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

I've never had rum before but I heard its really strong

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Old 03-15-2013, 07:31 AM   #384
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hi, Roronoa Zoro!
Old 03-15-2013, 07:53 AM   #385
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

One Piece bay. Madara vs Whitebeard thread.
A guy says Madara's will is too strong to be affected by conqeror's haki,
I quit. I RAGE QUIT!
Old 03-15-2013, 08:41 AM   #386
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.setsun just might be Kage someday.

@RZ

Eeeeeehhhh it can be but that depends on what kind of rum(light, white, silver, gold, dark, black) as well as how high the proof/ABV is. But its definitely widely known as a really good and very versatile distilled liquor

Hell I once soaked a bunch of almonds in some bacardi gold for over a year, rolled them in sugar and roasted them in the oven. Turned out really, really good. Something I'll definitely do in a large batch in the future to use the almonds as baking ingredients and ice cream toppings
Old 03-15-2013, 09:02 AM   #387
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roronoa Zoro View Post
I've never had rum before but I heard its really strong
it depends on the rum and where you're buying it..and from what country and yeah the color as SnS said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
One Piece bay. Madara vs Whitebeard thread.
A guy says Madara's will is too strong to be affected by conqeror's haki,
I quit. I RAGE QUIT!
Madara has will?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Marku why is this thread still in the BG section
because it's the BG convo thread

Old 03-15-2013, 09:04 AM   #388
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

ha I see TIWD.

Old 03-15-2013, 09:12 AM   #389
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
Madara has will?
According to them, yes. And it's so hard that conqueror's haki is useless against him.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:48 PM   #390
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Just finished watching "Beasts of the Sourthern Wilds"
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
Old 03-15-2013, 04:57 PM   #391
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
Spoiler:
what did you think of it? the movie was kinda slow but i loved it. that ending...
Old 03-15-2013, 05:41 PM   #392
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.The Immortal Watch Dog is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Spoiler:
I love your gifs

no but seriously..was it good?

Old 03-15-2013, 06:00 PM   #393
Godaime Kazekage
Chunin Exam Proctor

Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.
Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.Godaime Kazekage just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
According to them, yes. And it's so hard that conqueror's haki is useless against him.
Conqueror's Haki has only been effective against fodder and carries the extremely vague caveat that someone with a "strong will" can resist it. >.> Somehow I doubt it will be effective against the most powerful character in the Narutoverse. People who try to claim Conqueror's Haki GG against any semi-respectable opponent are just One Piece wankers. And if you say people from other universes don't have Haki and therefore can't resist Haki and are auto-knocked out by Conqueror's Haki I will throw a virtual shoe at you-It gives me flashbacks to threads like PoP's Hokages vs. Hashirama where the fight starts with the Hokages being reversed summoned into Hashirama's pollen forest.

Sorry, I felt I should stick up for this guys' argument since I agree with him

Last edited by Godaime Kazekage; 03-15-2013 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:19 PM   #394
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post
what did you think of it? the movie was kinda slow but i loved it. that ending...
I loved it. Yeah, I agree it was a bit slow but knowing more of her life instead of having it all rushed made the impact at the end more powerful
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Immortal Watch Dog View Post
I love your gifs

no but seriously..was it good?
It was good. It is a sad movie but since it is told through the view of a child, it has a happyish feel to it.

At the end I was like:
Spoiler:
I'm not gonna lie, I cried like baby at the end. I kept crying not knowing if these were tears of joy or sadness. Either I'm really sensitive or that movie is really touching

Quote:
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect

Last edited by WishfulFairie; 03-15-2013 at 06:23 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:50 PM   #395
erndogzetroc
Genin

erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.erndogzetroc finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

Quote:

I loved it. Yeah, I agree it was a bit slow but knowing more of her life instead of having it all rushed made the impact at the end more powerful

It was good. It is a sad movie but since it is told through the view of a child, it has a happyish feel to it.

At the end I was like:
Spoiler:
I'm not gonna lie, I cried like baby at the end. I kept crying not knowing if these were tears of joy or sadness. Either I'm really sensitive or that movie is really touching
great ending. its set in a southern rural swamp land but it never came off as gritty, and oscarbait. it had this whimsical feel to it. the little girl should've won best actress.
Old 03-15-2013, 06:56 PM   #396
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by erndogzetroc View Post
great ending. its set in a southern rural swamp land but it never came off as gritty, and oscarbait. it had this whimsical feel to it. the little girl should've won best actress.
She was six when she was starring in that movie and never had any acting experience before that.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2013, 07:54 PM   #397
setsun
Special Jonin Candidate

Yup. Rum just like any other form of alcohol, the quality depends on the maker, country of origin, and as well as its color

As to conqueror's haki. I'm not going to take it seriously until someone starts knocking down people like law, luffy, zoro and other mid to top teirs with it. Especially people with legitimately strong will power
Old 03-15-2013, 08:01 PM   #398
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godaime Kazekage View Post
Conqueror's Haki has only been effective against fodder and carries the extremely vague caveat that someone with a "strong will" can resist it. >.> Somehow I doubt it will be effective against the most powerful character in the Narutoverse.
When Madara and indeed every Uchiha we have ever seen is little more than a premadona an emotional coward and a total retard

power doesn't come into it..their too durr not to be effected

Quote:

At the end I was like:
Spoiler:
maybe I should see this movie

Old 03-15-2013, 08:06 PM   #399
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Maybe you should

Being Human just gets weirder and weirder. I mean a werewolf that's a vegetarian..? That was so random. Please make him a new character for comical relief sake.

Quote:
Old 03-15-2013, 09:01 PM   #400
The Immortal Watch Dog
Mad dog on a loose leash
Justice of the BG
BG Moderator

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Maybe you should

Being Human just gets weirder and weirder. I mean a werewolf that's a vegetarian..? That was so random. Please make him a new character for comical relief sake.
BBC version or sci fi version?

Closed Thread