Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-14-2013, 01:20 PM   #1
Madara_Jintsuriki
Freshmen Academy Student

Madara_Jintsuriki saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Rogue Assassins

Hello everyone. i'm new to this forum, but i just want to let it be known that i have the best singles clan in naruto ultimate ninja storm generations. we're also going to take over storm 3. i was wondering if there are any other clans on here that play storm generations or storm 3 on xbox 360?
Madara_Jintsuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:22 PM   #2
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush
Default Re: Rogue Assassins

welcome to the forum when i get the game ill be making my own clan so ill challage you

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:33 PM   #3
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I still don't get the appeal of clans. I guest I'm just a solo player.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 01:37 PM   #4
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

it is really fun gives you something creative to do i use to have a clan called DNE on broken bonds one of the best

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 04:17 AM   #5
coolm3
Genin

coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.coolm3 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.
Send a message via Skype™ to coolm3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara_Jintsuriki View Post
Hello everyone. i'm new to this forum, but i just want to let it be known that i have the best singles clan in naruto ultimate ninja storm generations. we're also going to take over storm 3. i was wondering if there are any other clans on here that play storm generations or storm 3 on xbox 360?
The clan I'm in plays in storm 3 but we also have Generations. Its called TRS(The Rouge Shinobi) wouldn't mind playing against another one.
The country? The skies? You can have them. I'm busy just protecting what's right in front of me. I don't know what'll happen to me in the future, but if something has fallen at my feet, then the least I can do is pick it up.

A newspaper is a device for making the ignorant more ignorant and the crazy crazier.

You rep me I rep you
coolm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2013, 01:37 PM   #6
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divine Rush View Post
it is really fun gives you something creative to do i use to have a clan called DNE on broken bonds one of the best
I'm mod over at a community that was home to a load of STORM clans, and all I saw was drama, really.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:17 PM   #7
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rage [VG] View Post
I'm mod over at a community that was home to a load of STORM clans, and all I saw was drama, really.
One of the main reasons why I wouldn't join a clan since they're (generally) full of try-hards.
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:14 PM   #8
CaptainChurrr
Academy Graduate

CaptainChurrr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainChurrr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWater View Post
One of the main reasons why I wouldn't join a clan since they're (generally) full of try-hards.
Define "try hards"... This is one of the most controversial saying's in the Storm community.

This series was made for fan's to have fun!
The versus online was made for fan's to play the game with their friends to have fun!
The "Online Rank" is another story, this mode only purpose (like in all games) is too "compete". And in this game majority of competitive players (metagamers/metaplayers) have made this game appeal more to naruto/non-naruto fans simply because of the tactics and strategies that were made that could of not been discovered without the "competitive" factor.

To compete is too try your best, to win at all costs. Holding back is only limiting yourself or being disrespectful to your opponent. There is fun in competitive play but it is not for everyone. "To win at all costs" Metagamers will use the best strategy/tactic and abuse the mechanincs/plays that majority have trouble overcoming. Through these players people have discovered how to overcome this with another "metagaming" style tactic or a "metaplaying" style tactic therefore the game is always evolving, always new strategies/tactics being discovered, playing with high level players can = fun for the majority. Same with Metaplayers vice versa.

It all comes down to "who" you are playing against or "what" type of people you are in a clan with. The Storm series has a lot of younger generation playing the game which = immature. I have been in many clans, a lot of the best clans in this community with some of the best players. From my experiences what Rage has mentioned is almost too true as both him and i have been apart of a community site with majority of Top Storm Clans/Players, but there are clans out there that solely compete for the "fun" factor/compete to "win" and are generally nice people who don't take the as serious too the point where they get themselves into online dilema's.

All and all calling someone a "Try hard" is an unnecesary insult. Remarks like that divde the community, and dicimates any chances of that particular player to learn about other playstyles/tactics or "casual play".

Last edited by CaptainChurrr; 03-24-2013 at 11:23 PM.
CaptainChurrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2013, 11:17 PM   #9
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainChurrr View Post
From my experiences what Rage has mentioned is almost too true, but there are clans out there that solely compete for the "fun" factor/compete to "win" and are generally nice people who don't take the as serious too the point where they get themselves into online dilema's.
And then there are the clans that try to hunt you down because you beat their clan leader once in a ranked match.

Ahem.
Old 03-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #10
Raiden
Special Jonin Candidate

Raiden just might be Kage someday.
Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.Raiden just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
And then there are the clans that try to hunt you down because you beat their clan leader once in a ranked match.

Ahem.
Among other things.

What you lookin at? You all a bunch of bleep. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your bleep fingers and say, "That's the bad guy" So what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when I lie. So say good night to the bad guy!
Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2013, 08:04 AM   #11
CaptainChurrr
Academy Graduate

CaptainChurrr is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point
Send a message via Skype™ to CaptainChurrr

Quote:

Ahem.
That would be the immature lot... *cough* sun *cough, cough*
But what do you call Sarah? :slowguy:
Old 03-25-2013, 11:59 AM   #12
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madara_Jintsuriki View Post
Clan full of people who have no boy/girlfriend?

sign me up

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote