Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-13-2013, 10:50 AM   #101
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku
Default Re: Relationship Thread

Always here for you Marko..

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:58 AM   #102
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

You guys are depressing.
You never know whether a girl likes you or not, being single isn't necessarily the end of the world.

...K so I sound like a hypocrite after the other post I made but YOU GUYS ARE MAKIN' ME WANNA HUG YOU.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:59 AM   #103
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Hug only me. They are mean.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #104
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

*Hugs Marko*

YOU'LLFINDSOMEONETOLOVEYOUUUU.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #105
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You?
Old 03-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #106
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Maybe that would mean something IF YOU WEREN'T A GIRL

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:06 PM   #107
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am not a girl. xD
Pink is now mine, back off, itachi/madara!
Old 03-13-2013, 12:07 PM   #108
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.

I will joust you for he-

Yeah, i can't compete with you maruko, you're too smooth

:'c

I can always hope

Old 03-13-2013, 12:27 PM   #109
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You smooth, bro!
Old 03-13-2013, 12:28 PM   #110
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I am not a girl. xD
Pink is now mine, back off, itachi/madara!
saokfijanixkofpzijngo0kjhnfisoa.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-13-2013, 12:30 PM   #111
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
saokfijanixkofpzijngo0kjhnfisoa.
Mhm. Consider yourself mine.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:35 PM   #112
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Mhm. Consider yourself mine.
I'm putting that in my signature!

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-13-2013, 12:40 PM   #113
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

You better do.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:45 PM   #114
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Damnit maruko why must you crush all my hopes and dreams

Old 03-13-2013, 12:47 PM   #115
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

We can share pink? xDDD
Old 03-13-2013, 12:54 PM   #116
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

Omg good guy maruko

Old 03-13-2013, 06:30 PM   #117
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilentBlade View Post
Man, I thought the same thing you did. Down to hoping Karma would punish her for lying and cheating. I always thought that when she went down that road, and we finally split I would cut all ties and move on. Unfortunately she kept calling me, either crying or upset, and I think it was because she knew I was right and the things I said were true. Sometimes those situations test your personality, and you learn things about yourself in the end.

I learned, back then, no matter how angry I was, or how much someone hurt me, if push came to shove, I couldn't push away a desperate cry for help and I couldn't be mean to someone even in that situation when they were in a bad situation and finally realized it. I'm an odd duck that way I guess, you won't know until the time comes, you may surprise yourself, I certainly was for myself.
hmmm...i don't know. i still have my dignity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
You guys are depressing.
You never know whether a girl likes you or not, being single isn't necessarily the end of the world.

...K so I sound like a hypocrite after the other post I made but YOU GUYS ARE MAKIN' ME WANNA HUG YOU.
i'll take one, please.
Ag_Surfr is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 06:32 PM   #118
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

*asshole cape on*

Time to attract the female species.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 02:21 AM   #119
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

Found my girl I'm so much happier now

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2013, 03:23 AM   #120
CrackFat
Jacqass

Location: i want to be pregnat with ur gardenign seed pink ninja amke me a flower
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.CrackFat is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Currently am in a relationship, have been for over a year. Still good. He brushed his hair today without me having to tell him to do so, couldn't be more proud.

Tags
needs more wooster drama, which does not exist