Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Series Discussion

Series Discussion Got a favorite Anime or Manga you'd like to talk about? Maybe a Light or Visual Novel you think is interesting? Bring it all here!

Old 03-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Golgo 13

Discuss Duke Togo the most awesome hit man EVER.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:49 PM   #2
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Golgo 13

I approve of his work stress relief. All jobs should provide the same.

Wooster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 09:35 PM   #3
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
I approve of his work stress relief. All jobs should provide the same.
Remember Wooster this is a CHILDREN'S FORUM

Have you read any of the manga?

...At least in my case.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:41 PM   #4
Nauto of Suburbia
Veteran Chunin

Location: Searching for a better location in the movie theater.
Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Nauto of Suburbia has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Eh, sorry dude^ But I gotta post that Agent 47 tops all. I've played every game made with him and sincerely wish there were more stories like his.
........Are they gone yet?

Nauto of Suburbia is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 10:28 PM   #5
AgentShayd
Leader of the Demon Wolves
A title awarded to one who has become the Member of the Month of March and a great peapod neighbor

AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.
AgentShayd completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

I thought about watching this anime but never really knew what it was about. I guess I will check it out then.

Veterinary Technician Friesian Horse Lover

Proud German Shepherd and Pitbull mom!

The Hellion Chronicles: Blood Curse of the Gemini Chapters One and Two release date:
Easter Sunday April 20th2014
"Sometimes bonds by blood are fatal."
AgentShayd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:38 AM   #6
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nauto of Suburbia View Post
Eh, sorry dude^ But I gotta post that Agent 47 tops all. I've played every game made with him and sincerely wish there were more stories like his.
No he doesn't.

How many Hitman games are there? Like 3?

Duke Togo has been dominating since 1968.

See Hitman was genetically altered. Duke Togo was just BORN badass.

If we want genetically altered badasses then MD Geist is king.

I'm sure Agent 47 is a good character but leave this is a job for the pros.

...At least in my case.

Last edited by mrsticky005; 03-12-2013 at 06:42 AM.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:05 AM   #7
HokageSoulReaper
Special Jonin Candidate

HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.HokageSoulReaper strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to HokageSoulReaper Send a message via Skype™ to HokageSoulReaper

Duke Togo is the....the.....you know what! he's the man too!

and while I like Agent 47, he's no better than Golgo, same for James Bond (yes I went there), I freaking love Bond, but I admit Togo owns him! he's just that badass!

I am The Ace of The Universe

Raikiri Buntai 4 LIFE
HokageSoulReaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2013, 06:56 PM   #8
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Just so you all know you can watch episodes 1-26 for free at

http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Golgo-13

Since this is an official website I don't think there
should be a problem with me posting that here.

...At least in my case.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:00 PM   #9
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post
Remember Wooster this is a CHILDREN'S FORUM

Have you read any of the manga?
Nope, I have not. Even more racey? xD

Old 03-14-2013, 10:11 PM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope, I have not. Even more racey? xD

I notice some of the episodes are from the manga

...At least in my case.
Old 03-14-2013, 10:14 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

That's cool.

Old 03-15-2013, 04:13 AM   #12
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
That's cool.
The manga is interesting because there's always some
political background to it. It kinda feels a bit more Bond like too.

Also because of the way it's drawn it looks like Duke Togo
is smirking all the time.

...At least in my case.