Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-10-2013, 08:24 PM   #43141
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88
Default Re: TheeWizKid & TifAngel's Forum Family!

don't touch my cannon buddy *kicks you in the head*

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:37 PM   #43142
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I'm also fine
Arent we all. :O
Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
don't touch my cannon buddy *kicks you in the head*
*pushes the huge thing on you*
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:25 PM   #43143
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

hey buddy not funny >.<

Old 03-11-2013, 06:35 PM   #43144
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
hey buddy not funny >.<
You wanted it. :o
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-11-2013, 06:41 PM   #43145
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

you so mean buddy T.T

Old 03-11-2013, 06:54 PM   #43146
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you so mean buddy T.T
No. Im not. =)
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-11-2013, 07:01 PM   #43147
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

yes you are buddy or is its daddy?

Old 03-11-2013, 07:03 PM   #43148
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Shoukry Send a message via Skype™ to Shoukry

What's up...Scrappy Doo..o.O and Trouble.

Shoukry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #43149
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes you are buddy or is its daddy?
It's daddy but Im ok with ScrappY too. =)
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-11-2013, 07:05 PM   #43150
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

how about buddy? buddy lol *watching raw*

Old 03-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #43151
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoukry View Post
What's up...Scrappy Doo..o.O and Trouble.
Yoo Sho Sho. =) What chu up to?
Quote:
how about buddy? buddy lol *watching raw*
-.- *tackles you*
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-11-2013, 07:12 PM   #43152
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

ouch! daddy T.T

Old 03-11-2013, 07:18 PM   #43153
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Shoukry is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
Yoo Sho Sho. =) What chu up to?

-.- *tackles you*
Nothing much, bunch. ;D
Just looking for a chat. (:

Old 03-11-2013, 07:33 PM   #43154
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
ouch! daddy T.T
You better call me daddy >;P
Quote:
Nothing much, bunch. ;D
Just looking for a chat. (:
;]
You should hit up my fone then. =)
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-11-2013, 07:37 PM   #43155
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

not until amber come back buddy T.T

Old 03-11-2013, 07:40 PM   #43156
Shoukry
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL ScrappY-Doo View Post
You better call me daddy >;P

;]
You should hit up my fone then. =)
I would if I could...but I don't have the number son.c:

Old 03-11-2013, 08:01 PM   #43157
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

JAFL, you kicked me out Dx
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #43158
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

JAFL ScrappY-Doo....really?
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 08:11 PM   #43159
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
not until amber come back buddy T.T
Amber...
Quote:
I would if I could...but I don't have the number son.c:
You dont have your Facebook contacts synced on your phone? I'll give it to you. :P
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
JAFL, you kicked me out Dx
Yep. >.>
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
JAFL ScrappY-Doo....really?
????
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #43160
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Why? o-o
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~