Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #41
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: UNS3 Changes and Character Nerfs/Buffs

Hatake Kakashi

Nerfs:

-No longer possible to grab from tilt. (Grab time increase?)

Buffs:

-It is now possible to land a Lightning Blade from tilt. (Charge-up buff?)

Changes:

-Addition of "Lightning Transmission" Awakening Action. Great Ninja War Kakashi only.

Uchiha Sasuke (Susano'o)

Nerfs:
-Infinite combo loop with up combo removed.
-Can no longer dash to cancel vulnerable frames of tilt during awakening. [Mechanic change]

Buffs:
-Substituting whilst awakened will now move him far enough from the combo to render him safe. [Mechanic change]

Changes
-Combos are significantly shorter. This is both a pro and a con, as now you can achieve a knockback or knockup sooner, but do not deal as much damage.

Uzumaki Naruto (Sage Mode)

Nerfs:
-Due to new combos, all of the old combo to ultimates are gone. An ultimate can be landed from his new up combo with precise timing, however.
-Air blasts and chakra air blasts as the 6-Tailed Kyuubi no long knockback the opponent.

Buffs:
-Combo strings are not cancelled if the first punch doesn't connect.
-Chakra gun volley fires much faster.

Changes:
-When used as a support, Rasengan barrage will deal 4 hits to the opponent whilst in motion, unless it connects with an opponent, ending it prematurely. This is both good and bad for Naruto, as it means that whilst it doesn't do as much damage, it will deal damage for a long period, guardlocking the enemy.

Last edited by Rage [VG]; 03-10-2013 at 12:10 AM.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:38 AM   #42
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

CTS/Kirin Sasuke's Dragon Flame Jutsu usually loses it's homing ability for the second flame, it just keeps going in the air.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 08:38 AM   #43
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeWater View Post
Hmmm... seems like the snake has been nerfed left and right. Good find
Thanks, I admit I was not happy but I appreciate a thread like this to inform of the changes nerfs/buffs and game play adjustments. I am curious if any patches will be released to further change or tweak anything later on down the road? Seeing as the game is dlc ready and has had a patch downloaded from day 1 I do think it is very possible.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 12:15 PM   #44
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Thanks everyone for the contributions! All added to OP.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
Thanks, I admit I was not happy but I appreciate a thread like this to inform of the changes nerfs/buffs and game play adjustments. I am curious if any patches will be released to further change or tweak anything later on down the road? Seeing as the game is dlc ready and has had a patch downloaded from day 1 I do think it is very possible.
I originally searched for a thread like this since I thought i would be very useful and since there wasn't one I just went ahead and made it myself to help others ^^

And about DLC, I think it is very possible. I will remain optimistic!
FreeWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:17 PM   #45
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
There has always been a day 1 patch for all the games, and all of them never got another patch after that. I'm finding it very unlikely for cc2 to patch storm 3 again.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:33 PM   #46
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!FreeWater has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
There has always been a day 1 patch for all the games, and all of them never got another patch after that. I'm finding it very unlikely for cc2 to patch storm 3 again.
This is true too. But with there already being DLC costumes and loads of people complaining about some characters not being in the game, I don't see why they wouldn't add more DLC.
Old 03-10-2013, 03:59 PM   #47
~Puppet Master~
Freshmen Academy Student

~Puppet Master~ is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Sasori
- Tilt damage has been significantly nerfed, does close to no damage at all
- Combo's are faster now
- Awakening combo is faster as well
- Awakened chakra shurikens no longer knock the opponent back

That's all I know so far...
~Puppet Master~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:17 PM   #48
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
This is true too. But with there already being DLC costumes and loads of people complaining about some characters not being in the game, I don't see why they wouldn't add more DLC.
I'm not talking about dlc though... I'm talking about patches. XD

DLC is a given, the ground work is already in the game.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:31 PM   #49
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
I'm not talking about dlc though... I'm talking about patches. XD

DLC is a given, the ground work is already in the game.
Oh, I gotcha. I, too, doubt we will get any significant patches for this game.

And thanks, Puppet Master! Added to the list.
Old 03-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #50
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

Updated the OP to include awakening actions and instant awakenings. Pretty sure I got them all, but I could have missed some.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:18 PM   #51
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

There is this new thing called Relay Cancels, which are basically like NMC ougis except not only easier but involves the support dash. You can look it up on youtube.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 03-10-2013, 08:29 PM   #52
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
There is this new thing called Relay Cancels, which are basically like NMC ougis except not only easier but involves the support dash. You can look it up on youtube.
Hmmm did NOT know about that, pretty awesome indeed. Seems impractical for characters that still have NMC Ougi potential since doing a support dash takes a bit of chakra so you probably won't have enough chakra to Ougi.
Old 03-10-2013, 09:00 PM   #53
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I prefer to call them Team Dash Cancels <.<

Relay sounds stupid >.> i'm assuming they called it that because it looks like the character is about to run a relay <.<

Or is the dash actually CALLED relay?

@FW Exactly Pretty impractical but I can see myself using it now and then for characters who DON'T haave NMC ultimates

Last edited by Uchiha Sora; 03-10-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:10 PM   #54
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I know and I am well aware of this however I am hoping this game is different from the rest in that retrospect. And as far as the dlc I really hope its more than just the Eu 5 dlc pack and the 5 JP pack. To be honest I dont think thats likely either ....*shakes head*....this game needs both the patch and dlc in my humble opinion and even though I am hoping I am also preparing my self for the unlikely hood of each as well.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:38 PM   #55
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

@Sora No idea what the dash is actually called, but relay makes sense. Team dash cancel does sound a lot better though XD.
I'll just stick to my NMC Ougis since to get a relay cancel ougi off you'd have to have near full chakra, an opponent with 0 subs and get into a melee combo (which usually involves chakra dashing into your opponent which means MORE chakra used up). All these variables make relay cancels highly unlikely in a real match.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:30 PM   #56
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

Just realized people can rebound after a strike-back... that's BS!
Old 03-11-2013, 07:39 PM   #57
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Quote:
Just realized people can rebound after a strike-back... that's BS!
What do you mean?

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 03-11-2013, 08:03 PM   #58
FreeWater
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
What do you mean?
Strikeback, meaning after hitting someone with a knockback move and having your attack support hit them back towards you. People can now rebound before hitting the ground after the cinematic (or whatever you call it). That wasn't possible in Storm 2 or Generations.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:20 PM   #59
VirtualAlex
Genin Elite

VirtualAlex saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via AIM to VirtualAlex

Tobirama's awakening has 2 new sub-jutsus which is a massive buff.

Hashirama Senju's chakra auto-refills at a very fast rate while awakened.
Old 03-14-2013, 02:14 AM   #60
Rage [VG]
Chunin

Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Rage [VG] completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VirtualAlex View Post
Hashirama Senju's chakra auto-refills at a very fast rate while awakened.
Wow, I didn't notice that.
Rage [VG] is offline   Reply With Quote