Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-11-2013, 07:22 AM   #55721
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Shayd's Wolf Den: Welcome to Hell

*Doesn't have them, too*
*Forever alone*
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:23 AM   #55722
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

That's a fair point, I do sometimes get nervous and that's when I try and act funny usually only a first impression though Never heard that one haha sounds true though :3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:24 AM   #55723
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

@ GS: I get nervous too and I usually end up having nervous laugher as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
*Noms cookies* omnomnomnom :3

*Does not have wife husband nor kids xD*
*Slips something else to eat in your pocket.* Shhhh.. *Whispers.* Don't tell no one or they will steal it and threaten me for my secret stash. >.<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
*Doesn't have them, too*
*Forever alone*
*Gives Marukie a hug too.* ^_^

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #55724
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

For realz? A hug?
Wow. This is huge.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:25 AM   #55725
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

@TRS: Where do you get all this food from TRS?? I am starting to think you have a secret stash or something...maybe I am being paranoid.

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 03-11-2013, 07:27 AM   #55726
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I'm dreaming.. About me dreaming a dream about you ;)
Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

*Is curious as to what exactly he just got to eat* O.o
Old 03-11-2013, 07:28 AM   #55727
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

@ Klaimore: It's long and chocolately. ^_^
Quote:
For realz? A hug?
Wow. This is huge.
*Huggles* Of course. ^_^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
@TRS: Where do you get all this food from TRS?? I am starting to think you have a secret stash or something...maybe I am being paranoid.
Um, um.. *Get's a little nervous.* No, no..I don't... *Shuffles my foot on the ground a little and diverts eye contact.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Throw Rasen-Shuriken; 03-11-2013 at 07:31 AM.
Old 03-11-2013, 07:29 AM   #55728
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Klaimore! I've just realized it's you! xD
Old 03-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #55729
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Klaimore/naruto is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via MSN to Klaimore/naruto Send a message via Skype™ to Klaimore/naruto

It's me? xD
Old 03-11-2013, 07:31 AM   #55730
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yeah. The singing guy from TC!
Awesome
Old 03-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #55731
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Sssshhhh
Old 03-11-2013, 07:32 AM   #55732
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Yeah. The singing guy from TC!
Awesome
About time you noticed that, I know him from even before tc then, it was the three of us that were alone in there, lolz.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-11-2013, 07:33 AM   #55733
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Oh maybe I am just being paranoid, sorry for assuming something so stupid TRS..

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-11-2013, 07:34 AM   #55734
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Oh maybe I am just being paranoid, sorry for assuming something so stupid TRS..
Uhhh..it's okay? Just forget about it..
*Fidgets a little.*

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-11-2013, 07:36 AM   #55735
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I used to fidget a lot. Now I am all calm. xD
Should start doing it again maybe heh
Old 03-11-2013, 07:37 AM   #55736
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I used to fidget a lot. Now I am all calm. xD
Should start doing it again maybe heh
I grind more then fidget on things.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #55737
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
I grind more then fidget on things.
Sounds kinky lol
Old 03-11-2013, 07:38 AM   #55738
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Why does everything you say sound wrong to me?
Is my mind sick? O_O
Old 03-11-2013, 07:40 AM   #55739
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why does everything you say sound wrong to me?
Is my mind sick? O_O
Heh perhaps it might be because..it really has two meanings, haha.
Nah just the teenage mind, such an interesting thing, lolz.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Klaimore/naruto View Post
Sounds kinky lol
You silently like it, I'd think?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-11-2013, 07:42 AM   #55740
Klaimore/naruto
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
.You silently like it, I'd think?
*CoughPerhapsCough*

Tags
bats, demon wolves, everyone is welcome, flying into hair, hangout, raspy was here, shayd was here