Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-09-2013, 12:55 PM   #1
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty
Default Advice to Teen Girls about Cyber Bullying..

Spoiler:
We call it different names, and each of these words means different things to different people. I don’t love the word “bullying” because youth don’t really use this word as often as adults. But it could be that. It could be really obvious, like someone coming up to you at school and knocking your books to the floor, or shoving you into a locker, or just getting in your face and screaming at you…but we find that girls have to deal with stuff that is a lot more subtle. For example, we see and have to deal with a lot of drama…just ridiculous things that come up – whether it is gossip, or sexual rumors, or simple sarcastic comments that actually hurt. Like talking behind your back. Or excluding you in other ways and just making you feel not welcome, and like you don’t belong. Unfortunately, people say things without thinking, and spread stuff that isn’t true, or that only paints a partial or one-sided picture of a situation. And people can text or post comments or pictures online about you that shouldn’t be posted. People can just hate on you for no reason…except that maybe they are struggling with their own problems, or dealing with their own insecurities and issues and they simply don’t know how else to cope, except to be a jerk to someone else.

Spoiler:
We want people to like us. We do. We want to feel like we belong, we want to feel like others want to get to know us, want to hang out with us, want to date us. I mean, growing up we are already so insanely aware of our own flaws and imperfections – whether it is the shape of our nose (my own personal), or our skin complexion, or our body type, or our hair, or our family situation, or what we can afford. And we are super hard on ourselves as it is – and have such a difficult time finding anything valuable and beautiful about who we are, and who we are becoming. The last thing we need is for others to point out our flaws, and broadcast them to the rest of the student body. The last thing we need is others possibly thinking the worst of us, because we already have such a hard time believing the best about ourselves. It’s just rough. I think you can understand, because I feel like we’ve all been there at some point or another. And as much as we want to push it into a corner of our mind so it doesn’t affect us as much, the hurt sometimes seems to take over our world. I know sometimes I felt like I just never wanted to go back to school again…never show my face again…never get back online again.
The thing is, we have to try – over the course of years and years – to get to a point where our identity isn’t completely wrapped up in how others perceive us. And this is so hard. Most adults haven’t gotten to a good place with this yet. But we know our own feelings and emotions and opinions – we can’t fully trust them. They change all the time. That’s how it is for everybody. And if our identity – who we know we are – is constantly dependent on what other people are saying about us, it is going to be a really rough life. You won’t ever fully “own” who you are. You’ll be at the mercy of catering to the thoughts and feelings and opinions and pressures and demands of others. And this is an awful way to live.

Spoiler:
And when you see the hate or drama happening to others, when you see girls being mean to each other…how do you deal with it? I know we are hesitant to do anything, and say to ourselves we should mind our own business and stay out of it. Or we hold back because we don’t want to be the next person harassed. Or we don’t want to be known as a rat or narc. And sometimes it’s hard to know exactly what to do. The thing is, we know deep down what is wrong and what is right. We know we wouldn’t want to be treated a certain way, but sometimes we let it happen to those around us. And we shrug it off. But you hear the stories about those who are targeted and mistreated. Some of them feel there is no other escape other than taking their own life. Others wrestle with serious psychological and emotional problems because of it. Still others try to cope by harming others, or harming themselves (cutting). It’s kind of a big deal. I think you get that.
Bottom line, we have to step up. I know we’re nervous, or scared, or hesitant for a million reasons. But we have to push through that. So many stay silent and just let the hate continue. But if you want people to be drawn to you, if you want to be popular for the right reasons, do something that sets you apart. Don’t stay silent. Intervene at that moment, despite your hesitation. Or go talk to someone who can help (like an adult you trust) afterward. If it’s happening online, formally report it as “abuse” to the site or social network, and help the person to use the privacy settings or blocks or filters to control who is able to message them or post to their profiles.

Spoiler:
I know when I was being mistreated growing up, I would have *loved* for someone to step up for me. And if you’ve had to deal with drama, or bullying, or threats, or anything like that, I’m sure it would have made things easier for you if someone would have done something. Even as little as being an encouragement to you and showing love to you. Even that matters…the smallest things can make a huge difference. And intervening on someone’s behalf shows that you truly care for them. We all need that sometimes – probably more than sometimes. This can be invaluable in helping overcome the pain that was caused. The first time you step up will be the hardest. Kind of like anything we try to tackle in life. Anything worth doing is going to be difficult. You know how it is. But I hope you take that chance to do the right thing. And start to build a habit of it. And in time, people will take notice. And you’ll have set an example, and you’ll have held to a standard. And in time, people will be drawn to you because you’re not like everyone else. This is how people differentiate themselves from everyone else, from the masses. And have amazing lives – lives that rise above all of the stuff that wants to hold us down. If you are still reading this, I love you <3

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Last edited by Miss Kitty; 03-09-2013 at 02:41 PM.
Miss Kitty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:56 PM   #2
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Advice to Teen Girls about Cyber Bullying..

To be continued

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:57 PM   #3
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret

...what happened there

Souret is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 12:58 PM   #4
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

for a second there were two of the same thread when i as searching

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #5
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Tis fixed now.. I guess I blabbed too much.. LOL

J

Old 03-09-2013, 01:21 PM   #6
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That was beautiful

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:32 PM   #7
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Very true. Respect, Miss Kitty :3
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:34 PM   #8
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by WishfulFairie View Post
That was beautiful
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
Very true. Respect, Miss Kitty :3
Thanks you two! <3

J

Old 03-09-2013, 01:39 PM   #9
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

This was a compelling read... bravo... and there is nothing wrong with your nose, silly. =3

Usually those who get bullied are commonly either; easy targets or individuals that the "bullies" are jealous of, or they want to bring them down emotionally. =/
T'is sad... and I'd always try and step in for people getting bullied (usually the girls though)... guys are usually thicker skinned and it's more physical than mental.

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:47 PM   #10
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

A guy wants me to show him my boobs. D:
What should I do!

Joke on the side, I like your points, Miss.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:48 PM   #11
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

That's what I do. I am Mr. Sunshine.
Spoiler:
Aww, Miss Kitty said she loves me. teehee.

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:51 PM   #12
Ninyn
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I have traveled far and have honed my skills. Wisdom is greater than power!
Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Ninyn finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.

wooster scares me -.-

Spoiler:
My First Theme
YouTube:
src="

My Title
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
"I'm going to tell you something important now, so you better dig the wax out of your ears and listen! The reputation of The Naruto Forum echoes far and wide. When they talk about its badass leader - the man of indomitable spirit, awesomeness, charms and masculinity - they're talking about me! The MIGHTY NINYN!!!"

My Favorite Theme

YouTube:
src="

Ninyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 01:53 PM   #13
Magic
Removal Specialist

Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.Magic completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
What should I do!

I lol'd.

"Love, Laugh, Live..."
I hate having a forum crush on a girl outta reach. <3

Quote:
I wanna meet Magic and learn his secret. Teach me. Now. NOW. D:
Magic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:12 PM   #14
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic View Post
This was a compelling read... bravo... and there is nothing wrong with your nose, silly. =3

Usually those who get bullied are commonly either; easy targets or individuals that the "bullies" are jealous of, or they want to bring them down emotionally. =/
T'is sad... and I'd always try and step in for people getting bullied (usually the girls though)... guys are usually thicker skinned and it's more physical than mental.
Thanks.. you really did read it!! I'm happy! <3 But yeah, there is. Don't lie!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
What should I do!

Do eet! Work dem tassles! =P

Thanks, I try. =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooster View Post
That's what I do. I am Mr. Sunshine.
Spoiler:
Aww, Miss Kitty said she loves me. teehee.
Yes, yes you are.

Spoiler:
I DEED, I DEED <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
wooster scares me -.-
He should. He's an evil old man.

J

Old 03-09-2013, 02:21 PM   #15
Wooster
Special Jonin Candidate

Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Wooster is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninyn View Post
wooster scares me -.-
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
He should. He's an evil old man.
Hush, just go with it. P:

Wooster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:37 PM   #16
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I'll read this tomorrow, I promise. <3

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:40 PM   #17
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Very nice read my dear! And I agree with Magic.. nothing is wrong with your nose. D=
Kitty and wooster

Spoiler:
Awww^^

edit: Damn I can't rep you for your siggy...
moonwatcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 02:52 PM   #18
WishfulFairie
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In my own little world that's in my own little head
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.WishfulFairie is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Miss Kitty, I recall telling you that I would destroy Wooster and all that he cares about...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenny
well, war babies come from war, nerd babies from from trees, peace babies come from birds, ect
WishfulFairie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 03:50 PM   #19
-Naruto-
Special Jonin Candidate

-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.-Naruto- completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Awards Showcase

dontknowwhattosay.gif
-Naruto- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:41 PM   #20
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

If I could I would rep you for this post.

Everyone at some point in there lifes has most likley been bulied but people deal with it in differen't ways. For me people could say what they want to me and I wouldn't take notice but if people brang my family into it then I switch and just have it with anyone, that's the way i dealt with it and because of that I didn't get picked as much as others because people knew I would have it raither than just take getting picked on.

Nice thread Meg and theres nothing wrong with your nose your just being silly their and your love is returned.

Last edited by l3thall3g3nd; 03-09-2013 at 09:40 PM.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote