Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-09-2013, 02:56 AM   #4181
XGriever
Special Jonin Candidate

XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!XGriever has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

cant beileve im 22 today...what the heckers >.< lol and i will have my game between today and wednesday, i got a DLC code emailed to me so thats cool :P....wish i could use it now though -_- samurai naruto looks so cool as well as anbu itachi

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
XGriever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:12 AM   #4182
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger
Got this game just yesterday and I am loving it. Despite it's problems it's still a blast to play; and yes I will be honest, I have not noticed the loss of a combo in the slightest.
I just unlocked Itachi, Nagato and Madara and their ultimates are glorious (glad I experienced them from the actual game).
I love the instant awakenings, especially Lee, Tenten, Hinata and Kiba, and the story mode is so great.

As for online, I am having about as much luck as Generations and Storm 2. Either no connection at all, or unbearable lag. That annoys me.
I'd like to try fight you people sometime.
kiba is so cheap with insatant awakening lol.
nuetral combo awaken near end of combo, combo cancel that use awakening action, fang over fang. oh look someones almost dead no ougi in sight -_-

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 05:23 AM   #4183
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Lol @ kiba now the has 1 fang over fang for himself.

And 2 others he can spam without chakra in awakening

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:31 AM   #4184
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Odd that I havent seen any Kibas online yet^^
Well, I hardly played online yet...

Played against 1 Masked Man spammer.. and I was happy! With a smile on my face when I noticed the nerf is even bigger than I expected! I totally dominated him even though he had instant awakening and stuff! Imagine Masked Man with instant awakening in Storm Generations... lol hitbox across the whole stage for almost the whole fight xD
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 06:51 AM   #4185
BurstZX
Freshmen Academy Student

BurstZX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Plenty of other characters have better tools than kiba. You're just trying to find a reason to hate the character. -.-

I haven't had any drops of FPS at all(Including matches vs Madara with all supports being called in) and I'm on xbox. If you're complaining about FPS drops try installing the game >_>.
I have had no lag issues at all either.
BurstZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:08 AM   #4186
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurstZX View Post
Plenty of other characters have better tools than kiba. You're just trying to find a reason to hate the character. -.-
Who said i hated kiba , i dont even own storm 3.(and in gen i didnt care much for him either)

Not really directed at you but im sick and tired of piece of criticism being regarded as hating.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:10 AM   #4187
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

LOL that Kirin ougi is so fun to troll Giant Awakenings with.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 07:13 AM   #4188
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

anybody wanna fight

BTW will we all have a tourney some time.

"Bring it on, i'm ready!)

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)

Last edited by shinyi2604; 03-09-2013 at 07:48 AM.
shinyi2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:04 AM   #4189
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
anybody wanna fight

BTW will we all have a tourney some time.

"Bring it on, i'm ready!)
Yeah it would be really fun to have a tournament!!
Btw I added you , so if you wanna have a fight sometime then let's do it!

PSN: i-Dumbo
Storm 3 mains: Taka Sasuke - Pts Sasuke - Pts Naruto
Dumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:05 AM   #4190
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dumbo View Post
yeah it would be really fun to have a tournament!!
Btw i added you , so if you wanna have a fight sometime then let's do it!
go ahead i'm ready!

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

Old 03-09-2013, 08:21 AM   #4191
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Only 2 members on this thread. Hahaha.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #4192
shinyi2604
Genin

Well that was fun Dumbo@

Last edited by shinyi2604; 03-09-2013 at 08:46 AM.
Old 03-09-2013, 08:27 AM   #4193
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Storm50 View Post
Only 2 members on this thread. Hahaha.
Im here but at the same time playing Dead or (o Y o) 5

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:35 AM   #4194
BurstZX
Freshmen Academy Student

BurstZX is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Who said i hated kiba , i dont even own storm 3.(and in gen i didnt care much for him either)

Not really directed at you but im sick and tired of piece of criticism being regarded as hating.
That was directed to the person calling him cheap.
I didn't quote anyone because I would have needed to do it 3 times.
BurstZX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:42 AM   #4195
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
Im here but at the same time playing Dead or (o Y o) 5
By (o Y o) you mean bewbs?
Old 03-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #4196
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
Well that was fun Dumbo@
Yeahh it was! But I had to help my mom with something, so I'll be back online in a hour andwe can have some more battles!

PSN: i-Dumbo
Storm 3 mains: Taka Sasuke - Pts Sasuke - Pts Naruto
Dumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 08:56 AM   #4197
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

What is the trick getting S-Rank at the Swordsmen fight.. I always end up getting B and C even though I totally dominate them...
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:02 AM   #4198
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurstZX
Quote:

Originally Posted by BMC1994

That was directed to the person calling him cheap.
I didn't quote anyone because I would have needed to do it 3 times.
come on now i never said hate i love the hell out of him now lol

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 09:16 AM   #4199
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewt View Post
What is the trick getting S-Rank at the Swordsmen fight.. I always end up getting B and C even though I totally dominate them...
You have to have full or at least close to full health, and you neeed to usethe chain attack sometimes.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2013, 10:06 AM   #4200
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay ....I am still on my quest to 100% completion because I think its the only way to unlock all the support types for all characters for storm 3. What I dont understand is how to use the pre select cursor on the character select screen I go to it but I cannot select anything it just stays blank. Does anyone know how to pre select chars for vs mode ? I get the feeling 100% completion will solve everything hmph....*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote