Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 03-08-2013, 10:01 AM   #1741
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (Elise give me some more time to think.)

No my teammates are from different tiers. It's so hard playing games where xin kills the team,but no one focuses him.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 02:59 PM   #1742
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I do enjoy Kha'zix.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 05:22 PM   #1743
Euron

Euron saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Now I know the pain of bronze.

I;m in silver tier,but my mmr puts me with bronze 2 and 3...
Not even, it just reflects your true standing. Back when I was in Silver 4 on my smurf, i constantly played gold 5/4 people. Your MMR is your true league.

Unless you're like my friend, my friend is gold tier, but he's always paired with bronze 2 and 3 players and he mains support. Yeah, supporting bads.

Euron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 06:01 PM   #1744
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Not sure I understand what the point of being in silver is if I'm really a bronze.

And no I wasn't always getting paired with bronze players from 2 and 3, my first 2 promos were with silvers 2 and 3,but a demotion and small losing streak set me back.

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 03-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #1745
Euron

Awards Showcase

Old 03-08-2013, 06:08 PM   #1746
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

Sometimes i look at sion's model

Then i cry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euron View Post
DO WANT

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:23 PM   #1747
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

http://leagueoflegends.wikia.com/wiki/Z.A.C.

Interesting. A new Zaun champ who may or may not be someone who is like a slime.

Also this:

http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthre...25#post6554925

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 03-09-2013 at 10:13 AM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:41 AM   #1748
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I knew knew knew a slime was coming.

I bought Rengar. He's pretty awesome so far.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 10:22 PM   #1749
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Khaz jungle is strong and fun, considering he needs no items to be useful. Just gotta master him

Quote:

Old 03-11-2013, 01:38 AM   #1750
Euron

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Khaz jungle is strong and fun, considering he needs no items to be useful. Just gotta master him
Khaz is better suited for mid lane. He needs the farm to be useful late-game (assassin with insane aoe damage and disengage)

Old 03-11-2013, 09:33 AM   #1751
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Old 03-11-2013, 11:30 AM   #1752
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

^That's terrible. He must be trolling.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:05 PM   #1753
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Look at his items

HIS ITEMS

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:10 PM   #1754
Bacon

Awards Showcase

300 true damage to jungle minions means more fram

Quote:

Old 03-11-2013, 03:21 PM   #1755
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want to get on and play, but I'm a bit burnt out having marathoned it all weekend. But there's a few ours of my boost left... HNNNG.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-11-2013, 05:17 PM   #1756
Euron

Awards Showcase

I promised Verm silver:
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/361433#history

Yeah, almost there.

Old 03-11-2013, 06:16 PM   #1757
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I fell to Bronze V. Guess I'll just normal forever and ever.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Old 03-11-2013, 06:37 PM   #1758
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

The pain of ranked

It's k dev

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 06:38 PM   #1759
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Ehh you bottomed out,but were placed in div 3 because you were good enough to be there. Climb yo ass out of there, dev

Quote:

Old 03-11-2013, 06:42 PM   #1760
Devroux

Awards Showcase

I can probably spam Ahri and Eve matches, but that doesn't mean I can carry.
χ Δ|✝ΣR