Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #4121
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiez View Post
Went to my local GAME to buy my copy today. They had sold out already ;_;
Should've pre-ordered!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:21 AM   #4122
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
WOW!!!.. .

"haha" guess game is pretty popular huh?... OH YEAH! and uhm... sorry to hear you couldn't get your copy
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)

Last edited by shinyi2604; 03-08-2013 at 08:24 AM.
shinyi2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #4123
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Kiez is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
Should've pre-ordered!!
I would have but I wanted to use my gift card, you can't use that online :/

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
WOW!!!.. .

"haha" guess game is pretty popular huh?... OH YEAH! and uhm... sorry to hear you couldn't get your copy
Well they don't get as much stock as they do with games such as Call of Duty or other AAA titles, but they sold all of their PS3 copies they got in.

Kiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 08:26 AM   #4124
SkullGang
Ninja Academy Student

SkullGang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I went in and they had no copies in store. Traded in games and put the money on my giftcard for nothing.

Last edited by SkullGang; 03-08-2013 at 08:28 AM.
SkullGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:07 AM   #4125
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i am a pregnant woman with a monster sealed inside me

well time to cross that out of my to do list... oh yeah what's next hmm, maybe defeat the god of uchiha, yeah that's pretty good

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)
shinyi2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:34 AM   #4126
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullGang View Post
I went in and they had no copies in store. Traded in games and put the money on my giftcard for nothing.
I'm going to try other stores tomorrow. The store I went to said they will be getting more stock in but they don't know when.

Old 03-08-2013, 09:40 AM   #4127
SkullGang
Ninja Academy Student

SkullGang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Quote:
I'm going to try other stores tomorrow. The store I went to said they will be getting more stock in but they don't know when.
I'm not going to bother. I may just keep it for getting a game on PS4.
SkullGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:50 AM   #4128
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Madara is overestimated... I hate to admit it but I got owned as him easily... And surprisingly it wasn't as fun to play with him, I couldn't figure out a good strategy on how to use him. :/

So now I'm back to maining Minato! He's still slick as ever, and with the new instant awakenings theres so many more strategies I can use with him! He's a LOT more fun to play as than he was in Generations.

Quote:
WOW.... I did not expect Storm 3 to get sold out at all... XD
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 09:58 AM   #4129
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
Madara is overestimated... I hate to admit it but I got owned as him easily... And surprisingly it wasn't as fun to play with him, I couldn't figure out a good strategy on how to use him. :/

So now I'm back to maining Minato! He's still slick as ever, and with the new instant awakenings theres so many more strategies I can use with him! He's a LOT more fun to play as than he was in Generations.

WOW.... I did not expect Storm 3 to get sold out at all... XD
Sold out means nothing... :P
My local Store just bought 10 copies to see if it would sell fast from what the guy said... and they still have 2

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:02 AM   #4130
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
Sold out means nothing... :P
My local Store just bought 10 copies to see if it would sell fast from what the guy said... and they still have 2
Only ten copies...? Is it a popular store like gamestop or an independent video game store? That's pretty surprising, I'd expect like 50-100 copies at least.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:20 AM   #4131
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
Only ten copies...? Is it a popular store like gamestop or an independent video game store? That's pretty surprising, I'd expect like 50-100 copies at least.
Where I live, Gamestop doesnt exist

Its kinda like a Worten (if you know what it is, no ideia if Worten is Portugal only or global xP)
Sells all kinds of Tech stuff
From what I understood, the store manager prefered to buy much more copies of Tomb Raider, and it paid off... sold out.
I guess he did a good job

Considering the fact that they couldnt even sell 10 copies of Storm 3, i doubt they will buy many more

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)

Last edited by TiagoX2; 03-08-2013 at 10:24 AM.
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 10:36 AM   #4132
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Damn, Pregnant Kushina walks so damn slow... Combined with that next LONG ASS cutscene.. soooo long.

I see what people are talking about with the lag, I've seen it happen a couple times.. Even when there are only 2 supports out. Still enjoying the game though!.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:01 AM   #4133
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

She does indeed walk slow, Theo, but at least you don't control her for long. :P

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:03 AM   #4134
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

Thank god

Old 03-08-2013, 11:05 AM   #4135
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasengan SageX5 View Post
She does indeed walk slow, Theo, but at least you don't control her for long. :P
There no real point to play as her except for setting up a mission.

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 11:24 AM   #4136
Kiez
Veteran Chunin

My store had 80 PS3 copies to sell. All of them went within a few hours.

Old 03-08-2013, 11:36 AM   #4137
Dumbo
Genin

Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!Dumbo has completed a tough C-rank mission!

I just had my first online fight against a Deidara spammer and I KICKED his ASS!! Aaahh it felt so good!

Edit: Btw I really hate spammers. I just wanna have fun playing online!

PSN: i-Dumbo
Storm 3 mains: Taka Sasuke - Pts Sasuke - Pts Naruto

Last edited by Dumbo; 03-08-2013 at 11:59 AM.
Dumbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:37 PM   #4138
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I kicked a Deidara spammers ass yesterday and he RQ'd. Literally almos perfected his ass and he had the nerve to RQ...

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #4139
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have yet to go online for this game. I'm getting myself ready though. Probably gonna take either Fuu or Hinata online for my first few matches.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2013, 12:44 PM   #4140
Roronoa Zoro
The Demon Cutting Emperor
Formerly DaL4stUch1ha

Location: Getting ready to enter Joker's Tournament in the New World
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Roronoa Zoro is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Roronoa Zoro

I went online and played 1 match. I won it but barely, I also beat the story mode

J
ust Call Me Bl4ck-Lav3nder Hoe -JAFL ScrappY Approves!

Assassin's Creed IV Black Flags Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Assassin's
Creed III Trailer

YouTube:
src="

Assassin's Creed Revelation Trailer
YouTube:
src="

Roronoa Zoro is offline   Reply With Quote