Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 03-07-2013, 05:53 PM   #1
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Relationship Thread

talk about your relationships (past, present, hopefully future)

i just recently got out of a very long relationship (over a third of my life) and it wasn't by my choice. it's been about 2.5 months and i feel as bad now as i did when it happened. to be honest, i don't know what i'm going to do. my motivation to do anything is gone. all these years i'd been planning for how we were going to spend the rest of our lives together, and now i can look forward to spending the rest of my days alone.
Ag_Surfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #2
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara
Default Re: Relationship Thread

Yeah.
No girl likes me.
Ever.
The end.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 05:57 PM   #3
Hidden Ninja45
Jonin

Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Hidden Ninja45 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
Yeah.
No girl likes me.
Ever.
The end.
I know that feel bro.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hidden Ninja45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:07 PM   #4
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I'd rather not..I just don't like talking in too much detail about how I am with certain people.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:11 PM   #5
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ag_Surfr is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

c'mon. don't be afraid to open up. it'll make you feel better. sitting around alone with my thoughts is what makes me feel worse.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #6
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

I'm open with people I know about such stuff and that I have a connection with not just random people and I'm not alone. For one I am with someone on here anyway, for starters.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #7
Red
sorry red :(

Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Red is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I feel like an because I always think about how I just want someone who I like to like me back, and the people who like me must feel the same way about me while I totally ignore them or put them second to the person who I like because they're not them. I know that makes no sense, but it's whatever. Not in the mood to share life story info, either, so that probably will contribute to confusion

I don't know what to put here yet, so I leave you with a nice picture of a buffalo.

Spoiler:
Haha, just kidding.

<3 this heart represents the bromance of Red and RockyL. /brohug
Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:19 PM   #8
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I want a relationship and I don't want one at the same time.
The one time I had a chance with having a relationship with someone was destroyed and crapped on and I don't want to talk about it.
Other guys have asked me out but I just said no because it was weird and random people.

Maybe I just suck with guys and will become an old cat lady or something.
I'm okay with cats. Cats aren't too bad.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

happy with my boyfriend :3
Spoiler:

Ninja Pink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #9
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red View Post
I feel like an because I always think about how I just want someone who I like to like me back, and the people who like me must feel the same way about me while I totally ignore them or put them second to the person who I like because they're not them. I know that makes no sense, but it's whatever. Not in the mood to share life story info, either, so that probably will contribute to confusion
i can relate. a lot of times on my way home from school i'll see some interesting young ladies that i'll talk to. usually the ones that are homely will act like they might like me, but the ones that i think are attractive won't give me the time of day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
I want a relationship and I don't want one at the same time.
The one time I had a chance with having a relationship with someone was destroyed and crapped on and I don't want to talk about it.
Other guys have asked me out but I just said no because it was weird and random people.

Maybe I just suck with guys and will become an old cat lady or something.
I'm okay with cats. Cats aren't too bad.
cheer up

what's the male equivalent of an old cat lady? i think that's what i'll be.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:29 PM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

*Has never been in a relationship*
Old 03-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #11
Ninja Pink

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ag_Surfr View Post
i can relate. a lot of times on my way home from school i'll see some interesting young ladies that i'll talk to. usually the ones that are homely will act like they might like me, but the ones that i think are attractive won't give me the time of day.

cheer up

what's the male equivalent of an old cat lady? i think that's what i'll be.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-07-2013, 06:38 PM   #12
itachi/madara
Special Jonin Candidate

itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.itachi/madara just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to itachi/madara

itachi/madara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #13
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
never mind. i think i'll go the julio iglesias route.
Old 03-07-2013, 07:20 PM   #14
The Second Pornkage
The White Flash

The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.The Second Pornkage is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

(Fun Fact: Julio Iglesias translates to "July Churches" in Spanish)

And I get what Red/Ag were saying. I've liked this one girl for a while, but she's involved with someone else and doesn't see me that way. Meanwhile, there was a couple of girls who showed really strong signs that they liked me, but I felt toward them what I assume the girl I like feels toward me. Yup, it sucks, but I can't control my natural feelings

"You know what your problem is? I'm too good looking." -Michael Kelso, That '70s Show

The Second Pornkage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 07:32 PM   #15
Ninja Pink

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi/madara View Post
I love you, you fantastic person.

Hi I'm Pink and I

Spoiler:

Old 03-07-2013, 07:41 PM   #16
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

i wonder how long i can go without talking to anyone.
Old 03-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #17
サスケ
Super Banned

サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...サスケ has a full page listing in the Bingo Book...

Red, you stupid virgin, lol. JK. I would totally lick peanut butter off of yo fat body, Red
サスケ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 08:57 PM   #18
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I've been going strong with my beauty for a while now. It's getting pretty serious.

Here's a pic
Spoiler:

Note: 20 people saw this joke coming.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2013, 09:09 PM   #19
Ag_Surfr
QuickSilver

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoxHead View Post
I've been going strong with my beauty for a while now. It's getting pretty serious.

Here's a pic
Spoiler:

Note: 20 people saw this joke coming.
she doesn't know about lefty, does she?
Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #20
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lefty and I have a dark past that we prefer to leave in the past.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
needs more wooster drama, which does not exist