Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion > Chapter Bets!

Chapter Bets! Place your bets on the what goes down with each new Chapter!

Old 03-06-2013, 12:16 AM   #21
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Default Re: Chapter 623 Bet (and announcement)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
actually this flashback was the slowest... they hadn't grown older at anytime within the flashback... and they talked a lot about their future goals...how'd that make a fast paced flashback...it was real slow...

Madara didn't turn sour...we have no evidence of that at all... if anyone was close to turning sour is hashi...

what's mean't by revelation...the whole chapter was exciting so to speak... Against Wins!
Noooooooo

Shush u!
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 03:53 AM   #22
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Pretty sure Against wins, there was really no exciting revelation other than knowing that Madara had a truly good heart at one time.

And Flashback was not what I meant, it followed the same time stream, the young age, I wanted years to go by.

And yeah, I think Madara turning sour is pretty self evident
As being wrong, he had no implications of turning bad

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:02 AM   #23
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

I didn't bet this time, but AGAINST owned.
Also, Jak, have you chosen a new betmaker?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:04 AM   #24
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post

Nara ones to do it so maby he wil be the one will make the new bets.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 04:13 AM   #25
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I am glad against won for jak final bet
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 07:53 AM   #26
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Not yet, giving people at least a day to decide whether or not they want to take the responsibility.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
Nara ones to do it so maby he wil be the one will make the new bets.
Shika isn't doing the bets, but he did offer to do the repping and updating as people choose sides.
He just doesn't want to make the bets

I would love to see people want to try, but I have a very small list of people that I will definitely choose if they decide to take this offer up, no offense to others, but some people are easier to teach

Old 03-06-2013, 09:27 AM   #27
Naruto321
Super-Duper Mod

Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Naruto321 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to Naruto321 Send a message via Skype™ to Naruto321

I'll do it. But of course I would like a companion

Naruto321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2013, 12:49 PM   #28
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I will help in whatever way I can
Old 03-10-2013, 04:23 AM   #29
jurrasenshuriken
Chunin Exam Participant

jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!jurrasenshuriken has completed a tough C-rank mission!

i am with.

Posted from Naruto.viz.com App for Android
jurrasenshuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 11:36 AM   #30
PrinceofPeace
Banned

^ a lil late there bud

I will make next one or at least help out
Old 03-11-2013, 11:41 AM   #31
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Ok, I've given people enough time to PM me, I distinctly remember saying to PM me, and I would choose.

Seeing as how Maruko is the only one who PM'd me, he's legitimately doing it right now, with help from Shika with updating the betters and such.
Will PM him now I guess :/

I believe there is a week off, so we still have time before 624.

Old 03-11-2013, 12:08 PM   #32
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Good!
I am glad I'll be doing it!
I won't be slacking like you have. heheh
The only difference is that I will give rep after every bet, not at the end of the month, because it's easier like that.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #33
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Awards Showcase

Yes it is my son..

Yes it,

IS