Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Battlegrounds Versus Debates > Narutoverse

Narutoverse For all the debates involving characters from the Naruto series.

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2013, 03:52 AM   #101
Naruto the Sage of Life
Apprentice Genin

Naruto the Sage of Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!Naruto the Sage of Life has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: Muu,3rd Raikage,2nd mizukage,Orochimaru,Jiraiya,4th kazekage VS Hokage 1-5

This is really hashimara vs everyone else cause third has poor feats, Minato has barely been seen and tobirama has been seen less than minato. Anyways, if with prep toad song is instant and has the range I don't see hashi winning, unless Minato does a barrier in time because he has knowldge?? Otherwise, team kage all get trapped in genjustu, and loose. Also, does hashi sit at the head of the 1000 hand budha, cause if he does all he needs is a moment to do the just, because he would be so high up he wouldnot hear the frogs. Unless ( even if song is ready, it still must take time to reach the cage, sound speed right?)

Anways, sorry about the hashimara fapping, its just you know recent panel/new feats gets me all hyped up. It helps to have other people bring me back down from my high (before ppl get hurt). But! that still doesnot mean Im not crossing my fingures waiting for tobirama, minato, hiruzen feats in the near future and of course to see how badly hashi pwn madara.
Old 03-04-2013, 04:18 AM   #102
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Muu,3rd Raikage,2nd mizukage,Orochimaru,Jiraiya,4th kazekage VS Hokage 1-5

minato does not have knowledge of SM especially Frog Song. How would a barrier work anayway?I already told you that Muu would carry Jiryria to the top of the statue or Gamma would jump. They are not escaping the sound.

I was one of the first to apperciate Hashirama's awesomeness even before the recent chps. I LOVE LOVE Hashirama and always will he is my fav character I just dont wank him.

As for now Team hokages woudl lose and Frog Song GG

Thanks for admitting defeat (thats 2 down now DL is the only one left)
Old 03-04-2013, 05:21 AM   #103
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
LOL a lot of fanboys are with hashirama,still nobody countered anything.

How does hashirama survive frog song?
How does hashirama survive Dust Release?
How does hashirama not get blitzed by 3RK?(btw minato needs to throw his fth to be fast,naturally hes not)
how does hashirama constantly defend and fight with all that when joki boy is spamming?
How does hashirama find any of his opponnents while clam is hiding them?

Hashirama is far from soloing this,stop being utter fanboys and debate for real.

Somebody using water for frog song counter?Im pretty sure sounds goes through water,remember how dosu used water in choji's body to make up for him covering his ears?

I noticed ern making up some feats like massive wood doom?lol?you cannot assume here we only use feats.
Frog Song is not instant. Neither the prep or the genjutsu itself.

There are 4 other kage level shinobi there. And since cant the god of shinobi dodge stuff. Dust release is not instant. And madara was able to 'let it scratch' him. to show he had hashirama dna. Scaling from edo madara(edo tensei doesnt affect reaction speed) give hashirama the speed to react and dodge it not mention he has wood to use for mobility.

The third isnt as fast as his son as sage mode naruto could easily keep up with the third raikage but the same naruto had trouble escaping a in kcm mode. Minatos reaction speed is faster then A as The raikages fist was only 2 few inches from his face and minato still managed to throw up a kunai and use ftg in that small time frame. Anyway point is The third raikage wont be blitzing anyone. Talk about making up feats.

He doesnt have to advent in flowering trees will take care of atleast half the team. The only one with flight ability is muu and he can carry one person (2 at most) taking knocking 2-3 kages out in progress. But sarutobi and his power pole which extend across half a village can easily smack em down from the air before they get to high.

Advent of flowering trees doesnt require knowledge of the opponents decision. Neither does a collosal statue (several times larger then kuruma without the arms) falling upon them.

Not to mention minato is probably fast enough to interrupt frog song.(the dude can teleport , the living dude(tobi) who can do that took can kakashi, gai and bijuu mode naruto(one of the currently fastest characters).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 03-04-2013, 05:31 AM   #104
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Frog song is instant. The whole time Ma and Pa were getting their voices just right yet when they were ready the genjutsu took effect. Even if you did not believe that it would take at max 15sec.

Just because Madara and react to it does not mean hashirama can.

how could any hokage besides Minato react well enough to 3RK??

joki boy stops AOFT (Advent offllowing trees)
-Frogs can jump over it or spit oil or do oil fire cobo
-like we both said Muu takes 1-2 people in the air
-4KK could be like Garra and use desert suspension
They can dodge or damage the staff

Minato can not teleport automatcially he needs to use FTG kunai which the others catch or destroy or take the hit from

^But all of that does not matter cuz they could not stop Frog Song^
Old 03-04-2013, 05:43 AM   #105
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Lol no you arguement is dependent on frogsong. I would probably take you serious if not for the fact harishima could create large constructs on par with attacks that mountain bust. Mind you he can do it in one handseal. I get it you need more proof. Nevermind he could flex his chakra and make everyone on team one piss themselves. Thus breaking lol frog song. Nevermind Tobirama almost broke out of edo hold. The most complete control in the series. Shisui eye the only other jutsu capable of breaking. Yet you need more proof I get that....Actually no gtfo with thay weak ass arguement.
Old 03-04-2013, 05:51 AM   #106
PrinceofPeace
Banned

ET and Senjutsu are compeltly different. Even if it was the same it took time to break out of ET. In that time Muu destroys all of them with dust style. Also Oro with his new vessel is not as strong as SM Jiryria with Genjutsu enhanced by senjutsu.

So you have no legit way they break out of Frog Song
Old 03-04-2013, 06:10 AM   #107
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
.... Really Chimp? Just yesterday you said how you didn't like how I said water dome is how kisame wins! But now DL does not even give out a jutsu and you say that he does not need to explain?!?!??

Of course genjutsu is GG. As soon as yet are paralyzed muu uses dust style to finish them.

Please tell me how they stop frog song. And I would be great if somebody else orated and gave names of jutsu as well
Yeah because Jiraiya is the strongest character in Naruto right?

What is it with your logic?!?! remember how you stated that Muu would defeat Hashirama with his dust style until recent manga feats?
You're doing the exact same thing here. You just chose 1 jutsu and assumed it defeats every single hokage.

Not to mention it goes without saying that Hashi can rip a battle field to shreads it goes without saying. It's practically common sense to Naruto fans I'm sorry but if you actually need a Jutsu to verify that.. you're an idiot.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-04-2013, 06:13 AM   #108
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Devils Lawyer is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

What are you talking about. It still requires a massive amount of power and skill to control them. On a whole another lever from genjutsu in general. Furthermore you sound even dumber bringing up senjutsu. Harishima and Tobirama are the originals.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:02 AM   #109
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Yeah because Jiraiya is the strongest character in Naruto right?
Never said that lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is it with your logic?!?! remember how you stated that Muu would defeat Hashirama with his dust style until recent manga feats?
You're doing the exact same thing here. You just chose 1 jutsu and assumed it defeats every single hokage.
How am I assuming and how do recent feats beat dust style? Dust style would go right though wood style. What am I assuming. I proved Frog Song would work and how it would work. Nobody has made a legit counter to beat Frog Song...YET!
There is no assuming ti would defeat them. If not how PLEASE PROVE ME WRONG!

Not to mention it goes without saying that Hashi can rip a battle field to shreads it goes without saying. It's practically common sense to Naruto fans I'm sorry but if you actually need a Jutsu to verify that.. you're an idiot.
I know Hashriama CAN!! Do that but with what jutsu? There are multiple. And how does ripping a battlefield stop or prevent Frog Song?

You called me out for saying water dome but when someone else does not even name a jutsu you don't say anythign to them? Does that really make any sense to you? No offense but does it?
@Dl,
origional what? Only Hashirama has senjutsu. Breaking out of genjutsu is ET is totally different and you know it. They did not break out right away. It took time and in that time dust style would kill them.Plus Jiryria has better stamina/willpower and has snejutus so it would be harder to break out of! So again I ask...how do they break out or beat Frog Song??
Old 03-04-2013, 07:20 AM   #110
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Its because he does not need to say Jutsu it's common knowledge it doesn't even matter what Jutsu it is does it?. But lets get back on topic.

I'm going to ask you 1 question now Prince:
Frog song leads to the defeat every single Hokage instantly. <- Does that statement right to you? YES/NO

Old 03-04-2013, 07:24 AM   #111
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Its because he does not need to say Jutsu it's common knowledge it doesn't even matter what Jutsu it is does it?. But lets get back on topic.
water dome defeating the others is also common knowledge because Hoauki would fuse with the water and Kisame would absorb it and the others would drown

I'm going to ask you 1 question now Prince:
Frog song leads to the defeat every single Hokage instantly. <- Does that statement right to you? YES/NO
YES! Because the hokages can not break out. Find a way to stop Frog Song and I admit defeat
Spoiler:
most likely
Old 03-04-2013, 07:38 AM   #112
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
@Dl,
origional what? Only Hashirama has senjutsu. Breaking out of genjutsu is ET is totally different and you know it. They did not break out right away. It took time and in that time dust style would kill them.Plus Jiryria has better stamina/willpower and has snejutus so it would be harder to break out of! So again I ask...how do they break out or beat Frog Song??
Where do you think most of those techniques come from. Also Tobirama also has senjutsu you can tell clearly from his eyes when he flipped out. Finally Et can fully control the subjects movement willpower and etc. You are right it is not genjustu it is more powerful. Thenn the rest of your arguement you should be slapped for. You essential ly just said jiraiya is a stronger senju than Harishima. It is official you have no clue about what the hell you are talking about.

Also your arguement was dead minute I brought up the fact Harishima would have them all pissing themselves from flexing his chakra.

Last edited by Devils Lawyer; 03-04-2013 at 07:44 AM.
Old 03-04-2013, 07:41 AM   #113
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Please tell me where they come from
Tobirama has no senjutsu no proof you have
Pluse Oro gave them their emotions to be able to break out. If Oro did not do they may not break out
Jiryria is stronger than a lot of people with prep
Old 03-04-2013, 07:50 AM   #114
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

They are the founders most of this was mentioned a few times. Furthermore emotions have nothing to do with it. They were brought back with their fullpower is the reason they can break it.They dont need sagemode to use senjutu. Just like jugo or juubi doesn't need it. Harishima flexed and had the whole room paralyze d with fear. Jiraiya nor can frog song compare to that.
Old 03-04-2013, 08:57 AM   #115
Kakashi11
Chunin

Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kakashi11 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
minato does not have knowledge of SM especially Frog Song. How would a barrier work anayway?I already told you that Muu would carry Jiryria to the top of the statue or Gamma would jump. They are not escaping the sound.

I was one of the first to apperciate Hashirama's awesomeness even before the recent chps. I LOVE LOVE Hashirama and always will he is my fav character I just dont wank him.

As for now Team hokages woudl lose and Frog Song GG

Thanks for admitting defeat (thats 2 down now DL is the only one left)
Whoa Whoa I have not left this debate I just went to bed
"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash, and the ones who don't treasure their friends feelings are even worse than that" Kakashi Hatake

What Is Better Naruto Or Bleach?
I've Never Used Naruto.
Does it get your laundry white?

PSN- Knapers
Fav Character- Kakashi Hatake
Least Fav Character- Sasugay Uchiha
Old 03-04-2013, 09:41 AM   #116
PrinceofPeace
Banned

@kakashi11
-lol don't get a big head I was not talking about you

It took time for the homages to break out of ET so in that time dust style kills them. Thry are totally different jutsu
Old 03-04-2013, 10:52 AM   #117
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

I take it you still think Jiraiya would beat Hashirama, Tobirama, Minato, Sarutobi and Tsunade all at once still?

Old 03-04-2013, 11:02 AM   #118
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I really dont see where that train of thought even comes from. He can make team one crap themselves by just using his chakra. Then there is the fact the him and Madara changed tje landscape. Genjutsu stopping them is lol stupid. Especially considering how Madara's and the uchiha genjutsu is all but established as the strongest.
Old 03-04-2013, 11:04 AM   #119
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

I usually find that Princes theories are disproven whenever new feats are shown in the manga
Remember when he said Muu would beat Hashirama?
Besides he's not going to listen to you even though the Uchiha-Genjutsu thing is a very good point.

Old 03-04-2013, 12:56 PM   #120
Devils Lawyer
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

All genjutsu is broken by the ysua l methods. Even itachi genjutsu was about to be broken by Naruto. Though it proved to be too strong Naruto still resist ed for a second.
Closed Thread