Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-03-2013, 02:09 AM   #8401
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

(can you catch kirlia in sinnoh?) 'I'll introduce you.' Wharley said, leading her through the crowd.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 03:04 AM   #8402
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(Kirlia is catchable in sinnoh route 212 (without pokeradar) and routes 203, 204, and 209 with pokeradar)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:23 PM   #8403
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(Inner, you can choose from Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Phione, Manaphy, or Shaymin for your prize. Congratulations on winning.)

"Man, I'm out of here. Screw this tournament. I need to get my last badge and get outta here." Loop said to himself. The boat took him back to Johto. He made his way to route 45 easily. There, he met a trainer. "Hey you! Let's battle!" He yelled at Loop. "Fine, how about 3 on 3?" Loop asked in return. "Yeah!" He responded. "If you win, I'll give you two of my items! But if I win, I get one of your badges!"

"Ugh, fine. Whatever." Loop threw out his pokemon. (To be continued)

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:30 PM   #8404
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I thought it was the three lake pokemon......SHAYMMIN! YEAH! i love that thing)

Old 03-03-2013, 05:32 PM   #8405
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Hose are the 3 lake pokemon. But i guess he added the others since their is conte every about them
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:34 PM   #8406
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

*shurgs*

Old 03-03-2013, 05:36 PM   #8407
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

(I added the others because those 3 are basically the same pokemon.)

Old 03-03-2013, 05:37 PM   #8408
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

good point

Old 03-03-2013, 05:53 PM   #8409
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

(pick shaymin it's the best one)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 03-03-2013, 05:56 PM   #8410
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

She is offline but yeah shaynine suits her personality
Old 03-03-2013, 06:07 PM   #8411
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
(Inner, you can choose from Azelf, Uxie, Mesprit, Phione, Manaphy, or Shaymin for your prize. Congratulations on winning.)

"Man, I'm out of here. Screw this tournament. I need to get my last badge and get outta here." Loop said to himself. The boat took him back to Johto. He made his way to route 45 easily. There, he met a trainer. "Hey you! Let's battle!" He yelled at Loop. "Fine, how about 3 on 3?" Loop asked in return. "Yeah!" He responded. "If you win, I'll give you two of my items! But if I win, I get one of your badges!"

"Ugh, fine. Whatever." Loop threw out his pokemon. (To be continued)

Ambipom came out of Loop's thrown pokeball. The other trainer sent out a Raichu. "Ooh, an electric type" Loop said out loud.

"Iron Tail!" The challenger said. Raichu charged at Ambipom, it's tail glowing silver.

"Bounce!" Loop said back. Ambipom jumped high into the air, the Iron tail missed. Raichu shot a lightning bolt from the sky that hit Ambipom in the sky. "Dang, nice. But try this on for size." Just as Loop finished speaking, Ambipom landed on the ground. "Agility!" Ambipom glowed pink for a split second. "Double hit, Fire Punch!" Ambipom completely blitzed Raichu, and assaulted it with Fire Punch on both of it's tails, each hit's power being increased by double hit.

"Ha, nice try." The challenger said. "Take a look at Ambipom!" Ambipom winced, and it's body was covered in a faint electric current. "Yup, paralyzed! Extremespeed, headbutt!" Raichu gained massive speed in just half a second and sent a headbutt right at Ambipom. Ambipom couldn't dodge and was struck by the powerful attack. Loop's pokemon was sent backwards through the grass.

"Tsk." Ambipom was on all fours. "Gotcha. Gunk Shot!" Ambipom stood up, and it's tails were incased with a deadly poison. The poison flew through the air and hit Raichu head on, knocking it out. "Yeah!" Loop cheered.

(To be continued)

Old 03-03-2013, 06:36 PM   #8412
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*a power grunt watched the batlle as he was hidden in the tall grass watching the battle unfold*
Old 03-04-2013, 09:34 AM   #8413
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(can you catch kirlia in sinnoh?) 'I'll introduce you.' Wharley said, leading her through the crowd.
Ai agreed, and walked back toward the stadium to be introduced to the girl named Kitten.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-06-2013 at 06:48 AM.
InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:49 PM   #8414
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(and, bringing to the top. Pie, your turn.)

Old 03-05-2013, 07:01 PM   #8415
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

(You may just have to reply. I dont think Pie will.)

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-05-2013, 07:23 PM   #8416
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

'Looks like it's time for you to take your prize. don't ask where Lucario is, though'

Old 03-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #8417
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

"What do you mean?" Ai asks Wharley. "My prize? You mean my legendary? I already chose one. Here it is." She revealed a golden pokeball which she had recieved after the tournament. She threw it, and a small green and white furry pokemon appeared. "Hello Shaymin. Im Ai." She introduced herself to her newest team member. "Oh yeah...now that you mention it...where is Lucario?" Ai asked.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 03-05-2013, 08:05 PM   #8418
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Kitten: hi Ai I saw you win the tournament, my name is Kitten.
*Kitten looks at Shaymin*
Kitten: It's so cute!!!!
Penquin: pip pip piplup (it's not as cute as me)
Starla: star star starly (Shaymin maybe be known as the sky warrior but I'm still faster than it)

Spoiler:

Quote:

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
Old 03-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #8419
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Sayuri agreed, and walked back toward the stadium to be introduced to the girl named Kitten.

(lol, wrong roleplay)

Old 03-05-2013, 11:05 PM   #8420
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

*both of the lucario's walk in, blushing quite a bit in Wharley's lucario's case. 'Hand it over.' Lucario hung it's head and handed him a pokemon egg. 'Answer your question?' (i'm NOT going into detail. i just wanted a pokemon egg)

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay