Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

Old 03-03-2013, 06:56 AM   #84101
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Default Re: Forum mall club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikari-chan View Post
hiya.
..Hi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
Huh? Marukie? D:
It sounds like I am a doggy. xD
Oh fine..I won't call you that then. >.<

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:03 AM   #84102
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

You ok?

~ X O X O H I K A R I O X O X ~
Luna, Pink Hikari and Kiseki are the sexy-quad force!
Kani & Hikari are cupcake junkies!
✿✿✿✿✿✿
Hikari-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:05 AM   #84103
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yes, why wouldn't I be?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2013, 07:10 AM   #84104
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Just wonderd..

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-03-2013, 07:13 AM   #84105
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

No, no...go on. Call me like that.
Who said I wasn't a dog?
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:19 AM   #84106
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
No, no...go on. Call me like that.
Who said I wasn't a dog?
Some dogs are really cute you know? ^_^ lolz
Nah if you don't like I won't, it's fine.
Quote:
Just wonderd..
I just never know what to say to one word replies no matter the word.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2013, 07:21 AM   #84107
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Fair enough.

✿✿✿✿✿✿
Old 03-03-2013, 07:22 AM   #84108
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
Some dogs are really cute you know? ^_^ lolz
Nah if you don't like I won't, it's fine.I just never know what to say to one word replies no matter the word.
Heh. They are. :3
I'k fine with every name. Knock yourself out.

@One word replies. Let me show you, TRS:
Quote:
hiya.
Hello, Hikari-chan! How's it going? You ok? How's wife? Kids? Any news in job field?
It's nice to see yo' ass here, yo!

You see, Crystal? That's how you reply to people.
Every day is a school day!
/Maruko
Old 03-03-2013, 07:25 AM   #84109
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Heh. They are. :3
I'k fine with every name. Knock yourself out.

@One word replies. Let me show you, TRS:

You see, Crystal? That's how you reply to people.
Every day is a school day!
/Maruko
Hm..I don't know could probably find a nickname you wouldn't like, likely, heh.

Don't bother..I need not to be shown how.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2013, 07:26 AM   #84110
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

A nickname for me...how about God? :3
Old 03-03-2013, 07:27 AM   #84111
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!
Looking for that something

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Gaara-Shukaku is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

Dogs are cute.. Lets all come up with cool nicknames for eachother x-) Maruko is forever known as Marukie Yay someone else who is good at making conversation :P

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

gs...man you look really zoned out.

You're my hero :3
Gaara-Shukaku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 07:29 AM   #84112
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Hikari is a stalky lurky. >_> She's viewing the thread, but doesn't post.
Bad, bird, bad!
Old 03-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #84113
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Location: Success is not about where you stand, but the direction in which you look.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via ICQ to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via AIM to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via MSN to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Yahoo to Gaara-Shukaku Send a message via Skype™ to Gaara-Shukaku

I only just noticed she was looking at the thread as well x-) How are you lot doing on this fine Sunday. Or whatever day it is depending on your time zone

Quote:
Shika did, I did it, Shukaku did it..you got put in your place by half a dozen people.
Quote:
They favor you Gaara-Shukaku. Now is your time to ascend to a higher level of forum being. YOU have been chosen. Accept your fate.
Quote:

Old 03-03-2013, 07:35 AM   #84114
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I'm trying to make myself go out of my house. :P
I need to buy some books. I guess I'll go in 30 minutes.
Old 03-03-2013, 07:39 AM   #84115
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
A nickname for me...how about God? :3
How about no.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaara-Shukaku View Post
Dogs are cute.. Lets all come up with cool nicknames for eachother x-) Maruko is forever known as Marukie Yay someone else who is good at making conversation :P
I don't call anyone nicknames much and only do on rare occassions. Usually it's people I've become quite fond of around here that even get's a nickname from me. I don't just make them for fun so if I give someone a nickname it's usually because I consider them a really good friend.
Quote:
I only just noticed she was looking at the thread as well x-) How are you lot doing on this fine Sunday. Or whatever day it is depending on your time zone
Monday, 4:40 AM.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #84116
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Wooah :O its 3.47 PM on Sunday /: that sucks................................ seriously get some sleep because you always seem tired.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2013, 07:57 AM   #84117
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Wooah :O its 3.47 PM on Sunday /: that sucks................................ seriously get some sleep because you always seem tired.
I'm usually getting tired about this time but can't sleep until later.
I had 8 hours sleep before getting up.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2013, 08:00 AM   #84118
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Fair enough it isn't to bad then

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2013, 08:04 AM   #84119
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

But I got up 11 hours ago.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 03-03-2013, 08:07 AM   #84120
Gaara-Shukaku
King of the Jörmungandr!

Awards Showcase

Oooh...... I only sleep about 8 hours but I have little dozes now and again during the day time

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Tags
2009, better than yours, box can't think of tags, box licks pink's ass., cinnabon, fun, funny, hickeys, i own nothing.- by jafl, luna, mall, noctis is better than u, noctoast yes p:, pink owns mall!, pinky pie is the pony., powerpuff girls, pro hot springs, rasen is god, social group, tard