Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Battles

Old 02-18-2013, 07:53 AM   #1
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon
Default Joon vs V

Ok, you can make the first move.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
joon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:07 AM   #2
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.
Default Re: Joon vs V

Runs at you and attemps to cut your leg.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:
Quote:
V is the lady of destruction
Quote:
Oh V.......Hebi thinks he will miss you most of all
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:
Why do I feel that V would make an almost perfect female counterpart of L?

***V*** is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:09 AM   #3
Divine Rush
Special Jonin Candidate

Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Divine Rush is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to Divine Rush

divine sits up on top of the nearest hill " cant wait to see what shes got" divine says with a smile "get him sis"

Divine Rush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 08:11 AM   #4
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

As my opponet runs at me, I prepare for battle as I take out a kunai. She attempts to cut my leg as I hop over the cut, dodging it. I then land on the ground as I jump away from my opponet. I throw a kunai at my opponet, aimed for her chest.

Old 02-19-2013, 10:24 PM   #5
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.***V*** strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I dodge it, and then turn back around to face you.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
With your neverwavering indifference and your witty sarcasm and for giving #Baby Latte that macaroni and cheese recipe xD
Quote:

Old 02-20-2013, 01:59 PM   #6
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(When dodging, be more descriptive. Instead of saying, I dodge it, say I duck under the Kunai, dodging the attack. )

I rush at my opponet as I take out 3 shuriken. I throw all 3 of them at my opponet, aimed at her arms.

Old 02-21-2013, 10:14 PM   #7
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I take out both of my swords and cross them in front of me in an attempt to block them, and then side-step away from you as you go by.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by ***V***; 02-23-2013 at 09:47 PM.
Old 02-22-2013, 05:36 AM   #8
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(When blocking, you don't have to say attempt.)
I take out a kunai and rush at you again. I swing my fist at your head, attempting to punch you in the face. I the spin around as I swing my leg at your, attempting to trip you, all while tying a paper bomb to my kunai. I jump back as I throw the Kunai at you. I dentonate the bomb as soon as it comes within 4 inches of you, attempting to engulf you in a explosion.
(You can make up some jutsus if you want.)

Old 02-23-2013, 09:54 PM   #9
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I dogde the punch and take a step backward before you have a chance to try and trip me, then I make a few quick handsigns and then say "Burning Firewall Jutsu". A wall of fire appears engulfing the explosion giving me enough time to attempt moving away from it before it explodes.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by ***V***; 02-25-2013 at 06:32 AM.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:17 AM   #10
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(You have to block the other attacks too.)

Old 02-24-2013, 08:26 AM   #11
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

*Vergil stands atop hill overlooking the fight*
"Well this is getting interesting."
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 AM   #12
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

(updated my post)

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-25-2013, 03:32 PM   #13
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

(There you go.)

I take two paper bombs and hold them in my hands. I then rush at my opponet and preform a hand stand, with the back of my feet, facing my opponet. I send multiple kicks towards my opponet's head. I then push off the ground with my hands, as I soar over my opponet, leaving the paper bombs on the ground as the explode, attempting to engulf my opponet in the explosion as I land a few meters away from her and wait for her response.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:46 AM   #14
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I dodge the kicks, and as you go over me, I move to the left of both you and the bombs before they explode so I'm safely away from them. I then move behind them at a safe distance, and then I tie a paper bomb to a kunai and throw it at you, only a few seconds before yours explodes in an attempt to engluf you in an explosion.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 02-28-2013, 09:52 AM   #15
Sephiroth
Lord of Darkness
Vault Disciple

Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Sephiroth is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
I dodge the kicks, and as you go over me, I move to the left of both you and the bombs before they explode so I'm safely away from them. I then move behind them at a safe distance, and then I tie a paper bomb to a kunai and throw it at you, only a few seconds before yours explodes in an attempt to engluf you in an explosion.
*cheers for V*

Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 01:28 PM   #16
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by ***V*** View Post
I see a kunai coming my way as I hear a hissing sound. I quickly make hand signs. "Wind style: great winds." I send a firce wind at the kunai, knocking it off course as it hits the ground. It explodes as I am pushed back a bit by the explosion. I then make hand signs. "Ninja art: Raining needle jutsu." Needles begin to rain down on my opponet, as they try to impale her.

Old 03-01-2013, 10:48 PM   #17
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I pull my cloak hood over my head to deflect the needles. Then I make handsigns, "Flame wolf summons" and they run at you trying to catch you on fire within the two minutes that they're able to maintain their shape. While they run at you, I throw two shuriken at you in an attempt to wound you while your distracted by them.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-02-2013, 06:01 AM   #18
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

My opponet sends flame wolves at me. I quickly grab a paper bomb from my pocket as shurikens hit my chest. The wolves then eat me up as I turn into a log and the paper bomb explodes, destroying the wolves. I then appear behind my opponet as I draw my sword. I swing my sword at my opponet's chest. I then spin around and bend down, sending a slash at her legs, attempting to lower her mobility. I impale the ground wiht my sword as I jump on top of it and make hand signs. "Lightning style:Electrifying earth." Lightning begins to emit from my blade as lighting courses through out the entire field, attempting to shock my opponet.

Old 03-02-2013, 08:43 PM   #19
***V***
Special Jonin Candidate

I dodge your sword the first time, and then use one of my swords to deflect yours when you try to cut my leg. I take out my second sword, lodge it into the ground, and stand on top of it to avoid getting shocked.

Spoiler:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 03-03-2013, 07:48 AM   #20
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I take out 2 kunai while still standing on my sword. I swing the kunais at my opponet, attempting to knock her off into the electricity.