Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-01-2013, 09:54 PM   #3061
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Exactly smh they gave TenTen an awakening though lol
But give tsunada and konan nothing. I don't realy get that. She looked cool in her boss fight even tho it was the wrong jutsu it still would of been better than the one she has now

Talking about tsunada

And the way they did konan paper ocean in the cinematic just seemed kinda lazy. The explosion was as big as Karin paper bomb slap

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 09:58 PM   #3062
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
But give tsunada and konan nothing. I don't realy get that. She looked cool in her boss fight even tho it was the wrong jutsu it still would of been better than the one she has now

Talking about tsunada

And the way they did konan paper ocean in the cinematic just seemed kinda lazy. The explosion was as big as Karin paper bomb slap
I wanted a QTE of that fight but noooo CC2 wanna be lazy.2 Years of making this game and no QTE for that fight lol
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #3063
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Yeaaaa we got 6,851 people who signed the petition cmon guys SIGN NOw!!!!
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 11:57 PM   #3064
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

im so happy nobody is using nagato besides...

me
juiken
shamfull
theo
Old 03-02-2013, 12:02 AM   #3065
Georgiosu-kun
Genin Elite

Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!Georgiosu-kun has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post

me
juiken
shamfull
theo
I might use him too...ill buy the game and then decide
Georgiosu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:55 AM   #3066
bluclaudino
Genin

bluclaudino has a dark heart coursing with Dark Chakra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
Yeaaaa we got 6,851 people who signed the petition cmon guys SIGN NOw!!!!
https://www.change.org/petitions/cyb...inja-storm-3-4

7'100 NOW! O_O
bluclaudino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 01:56 AM   #3067
bluclaudino
Genin

Quote:

me
juiken
shamfull
theo
I'll use it, c'mon, are just 13 new character.. there isn't this great choice..
Old 03-02-2013, 02:02 AM   #3068
Ultimate combatant
Special Jonin Candidate

Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Ultimate combatant is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

I remember some people complained about there not being survival mode.

Apparently, survival mode is there, once you clear all side missions!!!

http://tinypic.com/r/287dc3o/6
Ultimate combatant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 02:10 AM   #3069
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Can u guys stop posting bout the numbers in ur petition it doesnt even matted they wont make them playable like how can fugiki be playable he is so ranged
Old 03-02-2013, 02:22 AM   #3070
bluclaudino
Genin

Quote:
Can u guys stop posting bout the numbers in ur petition it doesnt even matted they wont make them playable like how can fugiki be playable he is so ranged
No i can't, i will post it everyday, some times a day.

I don't matter if they care about us, if you want i can make you a storyboard for Fuguki's Combo (obviously 4 different combo, i'm not stupid as CC2), Grab, Jutsu and Final, than you can say me if he's worthy or not. Do you wanna bet?
Old 03-02-2013, 03:26 AM   #3071
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Ninja world timeline people!
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PSN: shinyi2

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

those are my mains(as of now)
shinyi2604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:35 AM   #3072
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
The new mode just seems to be preset battles. Did we realy need that in? Also did ki naruto get his demon wind bomb jutsu or does he still have rasengan?

Old 03-02-2013, 03:56 AM   #3073
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluclaudino View Post
No i can't, i will post it everyday, some times a day.

I don't matter if they care about us, if you want i can make you a storyboard for Fuguki's Combo (obviously 4 different combo, i'm not stupid as CC2), Grab, Jutsu and Final, than you can say me if he's worthy or not. Do you wanna bet?
Clearly you have no idea how hard it is to make game features like this. It's incredibly hard, you'd need a team handling visual effects and damage output and voices and other stuff like that.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 03:57 AM   #3074
shinyi2604
Genin

shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!shinyi2604 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Quoting myself hell yeah!

Anybody noticed all the question marks?

I just thought to myself, maybe we can replay battles from storm 1 and 2 in this one

What i am trying to say is maybe they made it so if we have safe files from those games, maybe we can play those boss and normal battles here(personally want to play vs Itachi and Pain, those boss battles rules in storm 2)

(thinking to myself) "i'm just dreaming right now, there is no way in hell that would happen"
Well what do you think

storm 3 mains: killer bee(samehada), Yagura, Madara(unsure, but love him so why not), EMS Sasuke, Yugito

Last edited by shinyi2604; 03-02-2013 at 04:03 AM.
Old 03-02-2013, 04:03 AM   #3075
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Clearly you have no idea how hard it is to make game features like this. It's incredibly hard, you'd need a team handling visual effects and damage output and voices and other stuff like that.
It's work that should of been done in the first place. If anything we would be paying them a bunch of extra money for stuff that should of been in the game already. Also if this was generation the swordsman and zetsu would of at least been supports. But they arnt

I don't think they added boss battles for that mode. Do u know if kid naruto has 2 jutsu in free battle?

Old 03-02-2013, 04:14 AM   #3076
shinyi2604
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
It's work that should of been done in the first place. If anything we would be paying them a bunch of extra money for stuff that should of been in the game already. Also if this was generation the swordsman and zetsu would of at least been supports. But they arnt

I don't think they added boss battles for that mode. Do u know if kid naruto has 2 jutsu in free battle?
Yeah i know(haha) but can't stop ones dreams right, and i doubt he will, since no one on the same slot have had that since storm 1, if jutsu changes they get a whole new slot, anybody know if war Choji got new jutsu, or is it just awakening?

Old 03-02-2013, 04:19 AM   #3077
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Yeah i know(haha) but can't stop ones dreams right, and i doubt he will, since no one on the same slot have had that since storm 1, if jutsu changes they get a whole new slot, anybody know if war Choji got new jutsu, or is it just awakening?
Just awakening... For Gaara new Ult, and for Killer Bee its a new moveset... which is a pretty stupid why they have separate slots... considering Susanoo Sasuke is on the same slot with EMS Sasuke and may I add that BOTH of them compared have different movesets, awakenings, and ult.

It really just screams "This is our last minute attempt to fill up the roster since we didn't have time."

Last edited by MyMattstache; 03-02-2013 at 04:26 AM.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:24 AM   #3078
shinyi2604
Genin

Madara getting powned by tsunade card

Old 03-02-2013, 04:27 AM   #3079
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

^ Can you put that in spoilers please? Some people don't want to see glimpse of that battle XD

To be honest I think they should have dealt with playable characters first THEN the story... that way this whole mess could have been avoided. They made some really poor decisions with this game.

You guys ever wonder about when they said "This is only 20% of the new features for Storm 3" awhile back when the demo was released to the public? I don't see any new features at all since then, all I see is features, glitches, and broken things they fixed within the gameplay that could have easily been patches... I don't understand why they fail to continually patch their games throughout their release...
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:32 AM   #3080
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
^ Can you put that in spoilers please? Some people don't want to see glimpse of that battle XD

To be honest I think they should have dealt with playable characters first THEN the story... that way this whole mess could have been avoided. They made some really poor decisions with this game.

You guys ever wonder about when they said "This is only 20% of the new features for Storm 3" awhile back when the demo was released to the public? I don't see any new features at all since then, all I see is features, glitches, and broken things they fixed within the gameplay that could have easily been patches... I don't understand why they fail to continually patch their games throughout their release...
But then the story wouldn't have been as good. For all we know there wouldn't have been Fragments, and the boss battles wouldn't have been as good. People would be complaining about the story instead.

We got to see more boss battles, the new support features, the Ring Out, the Secret Factors, and even more to count.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote