Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-01-2013, 07:44 PM   #42961
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: TheeWizKid & TifAngel's Forum Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
what the cookies happened here?
I kicked IG out like a boss! :P
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 07:50 PM   #42962
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

let guess I next buddy? ;_;

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #42963
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
let guess I next buddy? ;_;
Nope. :P You're cool. :]
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #42964
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

like pokemon *pulls my out my 3ds*

Old 03-01-2013, 08:17 PM   #42965
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

French Toast saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Haha, IG is such a loser, am i right, Jaffy-boy? Don't ever let her back in. *Sits on couch*
French Toast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #42966
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
like pokemon *pulls my out my 3ds*
:o /watches
Quote:
Originally Posted by French Toast View Post
Haha, IG is such a loser, am i right, Jaffy-boy? Don't ever let her back in. *Sits on couch*
After seeing this lame alt, IG aint so bad. I love her. Get loss before I toast yo ass. -.-
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-01-2013, 08:24 PM   #42967
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*gives buddy a flamethrower* here pal ^^

Old 03-01-2013, 08:34 PM   #42968
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post
:o /watches

After seeing this lame alt, IG aint so bad. I love her. Get loss before I toast yo ass. -.-
I thought you loved meh D=
Old 03-01-2013, 08:40 PM   #42969
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
*gives buddy a flamethrower* here pal ^^
Thanks trubz :P /uses it
Quote:
I thought you loved meh D=
I love IG. Not You! -.-
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-01-2013, 08:43 PM   #42970
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Hayley you lose cool points for having an alt.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:47 PM   #42971
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Thanks trubz :P /uses it

I love IG. Not You! -.-
What does this "IG" have that I don't?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Since when is Hayley cool?
Old 03-01-2013, 08:49 PM   #42972
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

*watch buddy and drinking pop* I too tried from work today

Old 03-01-2013, 08:52 PM   #42973
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
You stole my words :O
Quote:
What does this "IG" have that I don't?

Since when is Hayley cool?
Unique. Tits. And well...my Swaqq
Quote:
*watch buddy and drinking pop* I too tried from work today
Awwww how was it?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-01-2013, 08:53 PM   #42974
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

Awwww how was it?
good I drink a little but not much

Old 03-01-2013, 08:58 PM   #42975
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

Awwww how was it?
I'm not unique??? MY NAME IS FRENCH TOAST
Old 03-01-2013, 09:00 PM   #42976
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
good I drink a little but not much
trubz drinks? :O
Quote:
I'm not unique??? MY NAME IS FRENCH TOAST
Ok. somebody get this breakfast fool away from me before I smack em. >.>
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-01-2013, 09:02 PM   #42977
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:

yeah but once in a while XD

Old 03-01-2013, 09:03 PM   #42978
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

Quote:

Smack me with butter?
Old 03-01-2013, 09:08 PM   #42979
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yeah but once in a while XD
Oh trubz. :P I never knew.
Quote:
Smack me with butter?
More like a Knife >.<
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 03-01-2013, 09:20 PM   #42980
French Toast
Apprentice Genin

Quote:
Oh trubz. :P I never knew.

More like a Knife >.<
Butter knife? I like it when you do that.

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~