Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:05 PM   #2981
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

I understand why the ougis are short now (Storm1 still had Epic ougis)
But i want an Ultimate Ninja 2D fighting game for PS3 and Xbox...
Would be awesome!
(with epic ougis like those, even better)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spoiler:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:06 PM   #2982
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

They were awesome, still are.. But I don't want long ass ougis like that anymore. I like them how they are now, short and sweet (Not all, but some are done very well).. Not to say they're perfect as they are, certain ougis DEFINITELY need to be longer. But now that I look back at those, they were really long. Imagine doing one of those in an online match... *Rolls eyes vigorously*

theo_mm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:08 PM   #2983
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

(In Amon's voice): My fellow equalists. NB has shown their true colors by wanting us to change our petition. They are living in fear from our growing army. They are afraid to give in to our demands. We shall not back down from our requests. We need to stay strong and beat this oppression. Together we shall get what our hearts desire. Victory has drawn near!! Now please pass the word for the petition and for those who haven't signed it yet, I encourage you to do so.
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:09 PM   #2984
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
(In Amon's voice): My fellow equalists. NB has shown their true colors by wanting us to change our petition. They are living in fear from our growing army. They are afraid to give in to our demands. We shall not back down from our requests. We need to stay strong and beat this oppression. Together we shall get what our hearts desire. Victory has drawn near!! Now please pass the word for the petition and for those who haven't signed it yet, I encourage you to do so.
I'm going to other forums and youtube channels to spread the word someone give me the link.
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:11 PM   #2985
ElementKnight
Chunin Exam Proctor

ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!ElementKnight has completed a tough C-rank mission!

You know back then a lot of the ultimate's were actually about 12 to 16 seconds (But there were a lot of exceptions)

The ultimate's in this game for the new characters are 10 seconds without the beginning cutscene, lol so they are honestly not that far off.

It's my personal opinion but I dont think I want them that long again (unless they go back to the original ultimate ninja formula) They do look epic but I feel that they are better shorter as long as they are as epic as the new ones in this game.
ElementKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:12 PM   #2986
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deno13 View Post
I'm going to other forums and youtube channels to spread the word someone give me the link.
https://www.change.org/petitions/cyb...inja-storm-3-4
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:13 PM   #2987
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

It sounds like a threat
I just want Edo Kages, Swordsman, and Gin & Kin so I give them my money xP
(i know 4th combo wont be back, i will not even bother... but i would love if it return >_>)

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 03-01-2013, 08:15 PM   #2988
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.theo_mm has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

^The new petition only asks for the Edo Kage, Bamco said the swordsman were minor in the manga.. Sad but true.

I can't be bothered to sign that petition... But if we get the kage's because of that, thankyou everyone who signed it.

Old 03-01-2013, 08:16 PM   #2989
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Michael View Post
Thanks i'm off i'll be right back
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #2990
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TiagoX2 View Post
Was remembering the old days, and...
Dam, i really want this stuff back (game as a whole)

YouTube:

One can dream... one can dream...
what happened to this cc2? even old characters like teh first hokage they gave a new ougi to and this was on the ps2 if ps2 can handle this then so can ps3 and 360, maybe when the next gen consoles comeout they'll go back to their roots of everyone gets an update characters like even hanabi can be playable and awakening in ougis plus multiple awakenings/ougis and team ougis o_O

did you see shinos made me think he was beast. maybe when the next gen consoles come out they can go all out again
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Last edited by -Haku Yuki-; 03-01-2013 at 08:21 PM.
-Haku Yuki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #2991
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by theo_mm View Post
^The new petition only asks for the Edo Kage, Bamco said the swordsman were minor in the manga.. Sad but true.

I can't be bothered to sign that petition... But if we get the kage's because of that, thankyou everyone who signed it.
No swordsman = no money from me

Meh, i dont mind anyway...
PSN Plus will give me Dead or Alive 5
Spoiler:
Boobs bouncin everywhere
in March and I will buy God of War: Ascension.
I will forget Storm 3 quickly :P

@-Haku Yuki-

That is possible to do this gen... they just dont bother :P

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 03-01-2013, 08:19 PM   #2992
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

It was already planned by them like SI said. I finde tenten doing one attack in the manga with the fan pretty minor so yea

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:23 PM   #2993
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

We are getting noticed from our petition. Examiner.com has an article about it.
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:26 PM   #2994
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Quote:
Originally Posted by javierjiminy View Post
We are getting noticed from our petition. Examiner.com has an article about it.
Wow, thats a pretty major site!

Keep it going everyone!

Old 03-01-2013, 08:30 PM   #2995
theo_mm
Veteran Chunin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
It was already planned by them like SI said. I finde tenten doing one attack in the manga with the fan pretty minor so yea
lol Saiyan Island... They said the Edo Kage were playable as soon as the 1st scan popped up..

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/01/...rmed-playable/

Old 03-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #2996
e710
Special Jonin Candidate

e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.e710 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

I am really ticked about how they had been advertising the 4 kage and now there like "Nah." I can see 7 swordsmen not being in because they didn't have much action and aren't that important, and same with gin and kin.
e710 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #2997
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

Saw the article...
Dont take the swordsman from the petition xD

Namco Bandai will be affected negatively, only way to evade it is give us what we want :P

WHAT DO WE WANT? 4 EDO KAGES, GIN & KIN AND 7 SWORDSMAN PLAYABLE!
WHEN DO WE WANT IT? NOW!

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

)
Old 03-01-2013, 08:36 PM   #2998
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiagox2 View Post
saw the article...
Dont take the swordsman from the petition xd

namco bandai will be affected negatively, only way to evade it is give us what we want

what do we want? 4 edo kages, gin & kin and 7 swordsman playable!
When do we want it? Now!

YESH!

We want them nao!
Old 03-01-2013, 08:37 PM   #2999
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
lol Saiyan Island... They said the Edo Kage were playable as soon as the 1st scan popped up..

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2013/01/...rmed-playable/
And yokito and others hacking?

Also how can u say kin and gin arnt important. If that was true Darui wouldn't be playable either cus that's when he shined

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 08:39 PM   #3000
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
And yokito and others hacking?
Why are we trusting Yokito again?

Does He/She have the game? Does He/She have gameplay? NO.