Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 03-01-2013, 05:00 PM   #2921
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vampiro View Post
I think not.
Yokito stated there were files in the "playable" section of 6 characters that were not currently on the select screen. 4 of them being the kages.

Thats why many people believe they will be unlocked with DLC.
Then that could be the "groundwork" that SI was talking about. Hopefully we will get the Edo Kages, but obviously the swordsmen along with Kin/Gin are a lost cause.

Btw, people should stop referring to them as the 7 swordsmen, there's actually only 6 that were excluded and the one included is Zabuza. Even tho he was in gen

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My theme:
YouTube:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
GT & PSN: VesicantDegree1
megabbaut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:03 PM   #2922
Vampiro
Chunin

Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!Vampiro has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by megabbaut View Post
Then that could be the "groundwork" that SI was talking about. Hopefully we will get the Edo Kages, but obviously the swordsmen along with Kin/Gin are a lost cause.

Btw, people should stop referring to them as the 7 swordsmen, there's actually only 6 that were excluded and the one included is Zabuza. Even tho he was in gen
Thats right

So if we believe Yokito then the groundwork is indeed there for 6 playable characters. But ofcourse this is not oficially confirmed. Nothing more we can do as just wait...wait and wait a bit more
Vampiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:05 PM   #2923
itachithedarkcrow
Chunin Exam Proctor

itachithedarkcrow saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

why do both rinnegan users cover there right eye? madara and nagato hmm
Old 03-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #2924
javierjiminy
Special Jonin Candidate

javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.javierjiminy is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Quote:
Thats right

So if we believe Yokito then the groundwork is indeed there for 6 playable characters. But ofcourse this is not oficially confirmed. Nothing more we can do as just wait...wait and wait a bit more
I actually meant the character unloccked first in the video due to previously playing generations.
javierjiminy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:07 PM   #2925
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:

Why are they a lost cause. Because cc2 didn't set them up. Also on pretty sure the support only can be made fully playable threw dlc

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:14 PM   #2926
megabbaut
Debby Downer

megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.megabbaut is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
Why are they a lost cause. Because cc2 didn't set them up. Also on pretty sure the support only can be made fully playable threw dlc
Well like CC2 said they've barely shown feats in the manga, and I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be happy if they pulled a Karin and just pulled moves out of their ass. Also like SI said, DLC would only be possible if there was groundwork on the game, meaning if they set it ahead of time.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 03-01-2013, 05:16 PM   #2927
Deno13
Genin Elite

Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Deno13 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
I think he is referring to the 6 supposed to be "bonus characters"

4 Edo's, Zabuza and Naruto.
Seems like the gamefiles contains data for this 6 characters so they were said to be "secret" characters.
I hope Yokito is right i have my hopes high for Bijuu Mode Naruto.
Deno13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:18 PM   #2928
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
True...
FromSoftware never thought of adding DLC to Dark Souls... and yet Artorias of the Abyss DLC exists

Oh yeah, another case where petition won

DARK SOULS PC petition

From never intended to release the game for PC...
A petition from PC Gamers and voila, DARK SOULS PC VERSION

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #2929
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachithedarkcrow View Post
i would protest
Exactly, some people's favourite characters are of the 4 Edo Kage. The roster isn't complete without them.

Honestly if we only get the 4 Edo Kage I won't complain. But that doesn't mean the other story only bosses deserve to be left unplayable. Ginkaku and Kinkaku could even be one character, and the 7 ninja swordman could be like pain, all in one moveset, I would be very content with this.
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #2930
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

GeckoPutt saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via MSN to GeckoPutt

Right... I'm sorry, but after watching both of these videos I'm finding it hard to believe that the Edo Kages aren't in the game somehow... Are we 100% sure that they aren't secretly unlockable at the end of the game once all story and side missions are done (like 100% history completed). Because these aren't normal Hack and Slash battles like the ones between Kinkaku and Ginkaku and the Seven Ninja Swordsmen... They are EXACTLY like Free Battles...

Something is telling me that the 4 Edo Kages are in... or at least will be. Either, they are in, and no one has found it yet (codebreaking and all), or their battles have been made different to the Kinkaku & Ginkaku and 7 Ninja Swordsmen battle because the Edo Kages will be released as DLC later on. To me they look like complete characters...

As SaiyanIsland said: "If fans want downloadable characters as DLC, the only chance they have is if CyberConnect2 had laid down the appropriate ground work in the game’s code before they completed development of Storm 3."

THIS could be the said groundwork that they're referring to perhaps?!

Opinions? Maybe I'm clutching at straws, maybe I'm not... What do you think?

Here are the videos:
1. Ohnoki VS. Second Mizukage (Mu)
2. Gaara VS. Fourth Kazekage (Gaara's Father)
3. Gaara VS. Second Mizukage
4. KCM Naruto VS. Third Raikage
- - -

/\/\:Xbox Gamertag:/\/\
----------- IOStefanOI -----------

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
along with the SCANS and/or VIDEOS to prove them?
|
V

Last edited by GeckoPutt; 03-01-2013 at 05:27 PM.
GeckoPutt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:21 PM   #2931
megabbaut
Debby Downer

^I SOOO want to play you in Storm 3.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 03-01-2013, 05:24 PM   #2932
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay just played the demo 3x wow the battles are going to be incredible...*hmph*

The boss fight was so epic ...Hiruzen is a boss no wonder hashirama and tobirama thought he should be the next hokage and its no wonder sasukes parents named their child after Hiruzens dad. The saratobi fire style and justsu mastery is insane ....I hope konohamaru is dlc or in the next game!

The fight with minato is where my heart started pounding. The first thing I noticed is how fast the game play feels now especially when ninja moving or dashing from side to side. Minato felt a lot faster and its probably due to the overall game speed. Totally felt smoother and up tempo compared to generation.

When I first used the insta awakening I instantly started to think how incredibly complex and awesome the fights will be online and even offline. Then I started to get very excited and I thought to my self this is a huge step up. The insta awakening is a great method to add extra jutsu and transformations in the best way possible. The combinations using this technique already makes me realize how out dated generation feels. I think for certain cc2 is headed in the right direction game play wise. I cant wait to try out the other chars now very nice job there.

Then the demo ended....wow that was the most teasiest troll demo ever ...so short.... but I must say that now I am more hyped than ever....4 more days..and lord willing I shall have it ....*Hiruzen and Itachi makes the plans*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:26 PM   #2933
megabbaut
Debby Downer

Has anyone noticed that Nagato is gonna be an OP support like Pain is? Good luck having to deal with two Shinra Tensei supports.

My theme:
YouTube:
src="
My Battle Theme:
YouTube:
src="
Old 03-01-2013, 05:28 PM   #2934
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

Quote:
^I SOOO want to play you in Storm 3.
You'll get your chance Haha.
- - -

Do you want to know which characters are in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3
|
V

Old 03-01-2013, 05:36 PM   #2935
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Well like CC2 said they've barely shown feats in the manga, and I'm pretty sure people wouldn't be happy if they pulled a Karin and just pulled moves out of their ass. Also like SI said, DLC would only be possible if there was groundwork on the game, meaning if they set it ahead of time.
There swords do have abilitys tho so I don't see how the moves would be made up. Also half there moves are there along with there character art and pose. They are just trying to make a excuse. Also we still don't have the other support only playable like they said and the probably have the same ground work as generations so they can be made playable. Also how did dark souls get dlc? I think the only ground work they need is to be able to accept dlc wich they have

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:44 PM   #2936
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
There swords do have abilitys tho so I don't see how the moves would be made up. Also half there moves are there along with there character art and pose. They are just trying to make a excuse. Also we still don't have the other support only playable like they said and the probably have the same ground work as generations so they can be made playable. Also how did dark souls get dlc? I think the only ground work they need is to be able to accept dlc wich they have
Actually, dlc is not so easy to add unless that was their intention. Plus there are different types of dlc. Having dlc costumes is far different than having dlc fully playable chars "unless" it was decided during production. A game like dark souls has dlc and we have dlc but this is a online fighting game dark souls in not so I dont think its as easy as that.

@Honestly I recommend you and others not get to overly excited or too ahead of yourselves by thinking we will get extra dlc playable chars or even supports. We do have dlc costumes and if we get dlc playable chars thats super cool but I would not think about that too much as you have done with the swordsman and the G&S bros. I think its best to act as though the game is done and focus on what was confirmed.

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 03-01-2013 at 05:52 PM.
Old 03-01-2013, 05:51 PM   #2937
TiagoX2
Special Jonin Candidate

TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!TiagoX2 has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Dark Souls only had patches intended... and now we have DLC :P
Enough said!
I believe with patches you can change the game code so... Nothing is true, everything is permitted! xD
(one patch changed enemies location and their HP for example, and removed an OP move)

@ShamefullShinobi

Of course its not easy... nothing is.. thats why we pay them.. no? :P
I just expected they would work hard to deliver us a great game... Story mode is very good.. VS is not.
THis could be a Generations DLC... for 20$ i would probably paid it.

|||||||||||||||\
|||||||||||||||||
||||||||||||||||/
||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||
|||/|||||||||||\|||||||||||||||||\_..
||/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||_\|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||//
|||||||||||||||||/
||||\||||||||||||/||||
|||||||||||||||||||||
|\||||||||||||||||\||

Spoiler:

Be a good player, Dont Spam : ) (i dont want to win so easily
)
TiagoX2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 05:52 PM   #2938
GeckoPutt
Genin Elite

I assume my comments aren't invisible...
- - -

|
V

Old 03-01-2013, 05:56 PM   #2939
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Hey ghecko where have you been lol ? nice to see you back I read your comments btw anyhow let me play more demo brb...or if not another time !

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 03-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #2940
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

-Haku Yuki- is offline   Reply With Quote