Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play > Role Playing

Old 02-28-2013, 04:28 AM   #1061
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Default Re: Village Hidden in the Oasis

Ryouta lands back on Isafos back as he grabs a hold of Katsu. Katsu's body explodes and fire flies in all directions as Katsu reappears running toward the gate laughing " You can't kill hell itself!!" He then blows up a building as start spewing lava from his hands everywhere. "Hells release: Fallen Angel(the user grows demonic wings) Then he flies through the gate. "Hahaha your generation is a joke" Katsu says mockingly. Ryouta begins to put out the lava Water style:Infinite Swamp(Water pools to the surface from underground) Water Style:Grand Torrent ( The user spits up water and flies in the spiral in the directions it used)... Ryouta begins to do the same to the buildings. "I am better at water style, catch him I will be right behind you."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
ko lee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 08:54 AM   #1062
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ko lee View Post
Ryouta lands back on Isafos back as he grabs a hold of Katsu. Katsu's body explodes and fire flies in all directions as Katsu reappears running toward the gate laughing " You can't kill hell itself!!" He then blows up a building as start spewing lava from his hands everywhere. "Hells release: Fallen Angel(the user grows demonic wings) Then he flies through the gate. "Hahaha your generation is a joke" Katsu says mockingly. Ryouta begins to put out the lava Water style:Infinite Swamp(Water pools to the surface from underground) Water Style:Grand Torrent ( The user spits up water and flies in the spiral in the directions it used)... Ryouta begins to do the same to the buildings. "I am better at water style, catch him I will be right behind you."
Stray blasts of fire shoot at Isago from various directions as Ryouta grabs Katsu and he bursts into flames. A wave of sand rises up to shield Isago's body, as the man manages to evade Isago's tail and pinchers. As Katsu begins running toward the village entrance, he suddenly spews lava from his hands, destroying an entire building in the process. Sayuri watches from Isago's conscious as Katsu forms wings, flying away from the village as Ryouta puts out the lava release. "Dont worry, Ryouta. We'll stop him." Sayuri assures Ryouta with her thoughts as Isago races after Katsu. The man doesnt manage to get far before Isago is able to catch up to him. "You will not escape..." Isago hisses. The giant scorpion now had the advantage over the terrain, and he immediately burrowed underneath the sand. "Alright Isago, when he least expects it, attack him from below!" Sayuri communicated mentally with her biju. "I know..." Isago stated, and he dove from underneath the dunes with his claws extended, ready to strike toward Katsu's demonic form.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:04 AM   #1063
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Katsu laughs"That isn't going to work Isago, hell style: grand convergence(the user throws up lava on a great scales covering the battle field)" He then flies higher into the air still using the technique widening the area farther."Summoning jutsu: Lizards" Three lizards jump into the lava and begin to start heating up and spitting up more lava. " Do it Fire style:Burning impact(creates a flaming drill) Katsu and the three lizards aim after Sayuri there drills burrowing into the sand.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-28-2013, 10:31 AM   #1064
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Katsu laughs"That isn't going to work Isago, hell style: grand convergence(the user throws up lava on a great scales covering the battle field)" He then flies higher into the air still using the technique widening the area farther."Summoning jutsu: Lizards" Three lizards jump into the lava and begin to start heating up and spitting up more lava. " Do it Fire style:Burning impact(creates a flaming drill) Katsu and the three lizards aim after Sayuri there drills burrowing into the sand.
"I never permitted you to refer to me by my name. You will adress me how I see fit." Isago informed Katsu with a demonic voice, as Katsu spoke the scorpion's name. Sayuri vaguely wondered how Katsu had known the beast's name to begin with, however now was not the time to ponder on that matter. Katsu proceeded to use another powerful technique, and completely engulfed the surrounding area in lava. Isago counters by using as much sand as possible to allow him free range of movement without being disintegrated by the intense heat. However Katsu then flew into the air, out of range of most of Isago's attacks. The demon uses a massive biju dama, firing it at Katsu while he soars in the air. The man then summoned three lizards, all capable of unleashing more lava-based jutsu. "Isago, get rid of them!" Sayuri told her biju. Isago uses sand to surround the three reptiles, aiming to crush them. Sayuri realizes that as long as their opponent is airbourne, they wont be able to land hits efficiently. "Switch with me, Isago!" Sayuri communicated with Isago telepathically. Her body emerges, and she manages to use Iron Sand: Post Mortem Trap to effectively block Katsu's Burning Impact technique. The three lizards manage to escape from Isago's sand, and they launch at her. She morphs into Isago at the last minute, and the arachnid's large claws sever two of the lizard's bodies in half, and as the third one is about to strike, Isago stabs it through the gut using his barbed tail. Sayuri and Isago wait for Ryouta to arrive, as Isago continues to hold off Katsu, blasting a huge glob of poison into the air, then striking the blob with a biju dama, spraying the entire area with poison, which showers down upon them like purple rain. "That should have poisoned him." Sayuri was confident.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 10:53 AM   #1065
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
"I never permitted you to refer to me by my name. You will adress me how I see fit." Isago informed Katsu with a demonic voice, as Katsu spoke the scorpion's name. Sayuri vaguely wondered how Katsu had known the beast's name to begin with, however now was not the time to ponder on that matter. Katsu proceeded to use another powerful technique, and completely engulfed the surrounding area in lava. Isago counters by using as much sand as possible to allow him free range of movement without being disintegrated by the intense heat. However Katsu then flew into the air, out of range of most of Isago's attacks. The demon uses a massive biju dama, firing it at Katsu while he soars in the air. The man then summoned three lizards, all capable of unleashing more lava-based jutsu. "Isago, get rid of them!" Sayuri told her biju. Isago uses sand to surround the three reptiles, aiming to crush them. Sayuri realizes that as long as their opponent is airbourne, they wont be able to land hits efficiently. "Switch with me, Isago!" Sayuri communicated with Isago telepathically. Her body emerges, and she manages to use Iron Sand: Post Mortem Trap to effectively block Katsu's Burning Impact technique. The three lizards manage to escape from Isago's sand, and they launch at her. She morphs into Isago at the last minute, and the arachnid's large claws sever two of the lizard's bodies in half, and as the third one is about to strike, Isago stabs it through the gut using his barbed tail. Sayuri and Isago wait for Ryouta to arrive, as Isago continues to hold off Katsu, blasting a huge glob of poison into the air, then striking the blob with a biju dama, spraying the entire area with poison, which showers down upon them like purple rain. "That should have poisoned him." Sayuri was confident.
Katsu watches as his lizards are decimated. "Trying to poison me, you should have known that wouldn't work. I burn off your poison in an instant. Now lets make this into a real explosion." the lizards reform next to Isago" Do it go Kaboom!!!!" the lizards then explode planning to do serious damage to Isago. Katsu then flies higher into the air, Hell's Release: Opening of Hell's gate( A barrier opens expelling fireballs,lava,and lava lizard). You can't live in fear Isago, witness the true nightmare." He then flies into the lava pull turning into lava.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:05 PM   #1066
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Katsu watches as his lizards are decimated. "Trying to poison me, you should have known that wouldn't work. I burn off your poison in an instant. Now lets make this into a real explosion." the lizards reform next to Isago" Do it go Kaboom!!!!" the lizards then explode planning to do serious damage to Isago. Katsu then flies higher into the air, Hell's Release: Opening of Hell's gate( A barrier opens expelling fireballs,lava,and lava lizard). You can't live in fear Isago, witness the true nightmare." He then flies into the lava pull turning into lava.
"It didnt work." Sayuri says, exasperated. Katsu had managed to avoid Isago's poison by expelling it with the flames. The lizards then began to reconstruct, and they exploded near Isago. The scorpion managed to avoid the blast using a shield of sand, and Katsu flew higher into the air. Suddenly, the man created a large barrier. More lava spewed from the gate, and fireballs shot toward Isago, destroying his shield of sand completely. Then, an enormous lizard created from the lava emerged, and attempted to attack Isago while his defenses were down. "I dont fear you, Katsu." Isago hissed at the man maliciously. Isago blasted the lava lizard at close range using a biju dama, however the lizard only re-formed its body. "How do we beat those things?" Sayuri wondered, frustrated. "Wait. Isago, try to get the sand into the lizard's mouths!" Sayuri told the biju. The enormous lizard attacked, and Isago shot a wave of sand into its mouth as it aimed to clamp it's jaws onto his tail. The sand imploded, blowing up the lizard from the inside. "That should have prevented the lizard from taking its shape." Sayuri thought, triumphant. With the sand mixed in with the lava that made up the lizard's body, it would no longer be able to re-shape itself. Katsu disappears within the lava, and Sayuri attempts to locate his position using sensor sand.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-28-2013 at 01:10 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 01:24 PM   #1067
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta finally gets to the battle field. "Isago I am gonna borrow your tail" Isago launches Ryouta into the air. Ryouta breaks the barrier with his sword, stopping the onslaught. He then begins to fall." Panther Art: Sonic Roar" He uses the sonic waves to land softly on the ground. Katsu watches finally sees his opportunity to attack "Hell Style:Lava Corrosion( All the lava in an area grom intensely hotter burning any and everything) Fires style fire clone Jutsu" 10 Katsu's begin running towards Ryouta and Isago. A bird composed of lava begins flying away from Ryouta and Sayuri unnoticed.

Old 02-28-2013, 06:55 PM   #1068
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ryouta finally gets to the battle field. "Isago I am gonna borrow your tail" Isago launches Ryouta into the air. Ryouta breaks the barrier with his sword, stopping the onslaught. He then begins to fall." Panther Art: Sonic Roar" He uses the sonic waves to land softly on the ground. Katsu watches finally sees his opportunity to attack "Hell Style:Lava Corrosion( All the lava in an area grom intensely hotter burning any and everything) Fires style fire clone Jutsu" 10 Katsu's begin running towards Ryouta and Isago. A bird composed of lava begins flying away from Ryouta and Sayuri unnoticed.
Isago attempts to shield himself from Katsu's Hell Style: Lava Corrosion technique using a giant dome of sand. The shield breaks, and Isago narrowly manages to escape from being disintegrated. Katsu then creates ten fire bunshins, and Isago tries to destroy the clones using multiple biju damas.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 03-01-2013 at 10:45 PM.
Old 02-28-2013, 07:06 PM   #1069
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Katsu shouts "Fire style: Soul of Thanatos( The user cover himself with surrounding lava making himself into a golem) He then punches toward Isago. Ryouta Retailiates with "Water Style: Ocean bullet ( The user fires a ball of salt water from there mouth engulfing whatever it hits) It cools down the lava hardening it. Katsu then breaks out of the rack and looks toward Ryouta"Do it murderer be a man, kill me where I stand" Ryouta stops hearing the words"How can I.......no I have finally beaten my past, i am ending this Ryouta then slices though Katsu to see him begin to fall as lava "Good fight boy its not over, I will return soon. Take it easy Isago." He then decimates to nothing. "He must have sent that last attack to distract us, so he could get away" Ryouta growls "I will stop that man" he then sits in the sand.

Old 02-28-2013, 07:18 PM   #1070
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Katsu shouts "Fire style: Soul of Thanatos( The user cover himself with surrounding lava making himself into a golem) He then punches toward Isago. Ryouta Retailiates with "Water Style: Ocean bullet ( The user fires a ball of salt water from there mouth engulfing whatever it hits) It cools down the lava hardening it. Katsu then breaks out of the rack and looks toward Ryouta"Do it murderer be a man, kill me where I stand" Ryouta stops hearing the words"How can I.......no I have finally beaten my past, i am ending this Ryouta then slices though Katsu to see him begin to fall as lava "Good fight boy its not over, I will return soon. Take it easy Isago." He then decimates to nothing. "He must have sent that last attack to distract us, so he could get away" Ryouta growls "I will stop that man" he then sits in the sand.
Sayuri reverts to her original form, as they realize they have been out maneuvered. "We will catch him. No one shall escape after doing damage to this village." Sayuri states with resolve. She walks over to Ryouta, placing her hand on his shoulder for reassurance as he sits in the sand. "I also wonder how that man claimed he knew Isago. That would be impossible..." Sayuri thought aloud. "That whelp. We had a bout a long time ago. He considers himself superior to me, however he is nothing but an insignificant human." Isago comments with a grudging tone to his demonic voice. Sayuri was stunned by this bit of information, and she wondered who exactly the man was if he had survived an encounter with Isago.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 07:27 PM   #1071
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta reassures Sayuri the villagers are safe. Then he finally calms her down, calming himself as well. " I am so thirsty. We have to be sure not to resort to mental link as much as when that guy is around." Ryouta then gets a nervous look on his face as he meets Sayuri's eyes, he then gives an off smile. "I better get back to the village and make sure everything is fi.....I mean it already is fi......I mean I don't know........I just am gonna go now" he then begins to walk toward the village.

Old 02-28-2013, 08:12 PM   #1072
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Ryouta reassures Sayuri the villagers are safe. Then he finally calms her down, calming himself as well. " I am so thirsty. We have to be sure not to resort to mental link as much as when that guy is around." Ryouta then gets a nervous look on his face as he meets Sayuri's eyes, he then gives an off smile. "I better get back to the village and make sure everything is fi.....I mean it already is fi......I mean I don't know........I just am gonna go now" he then begins to walk toward the village.
Sayuri stares after Ryouta questioningly as he walks back toward the village, wondering what he had meant. He had meant to say something, and she felt as if she knew what he had failed to express. She then trails off through the sand.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 08:13 PM   #1073
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*walks in*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:00 PM   #1074
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerSakura View Post
Sayuri stares after Ryouta questioningly as he walks back toward the village, wondering what he had meant. He had meant to say something, and she felt as if she knew what he had failed to express. She then trails off through the sand.
While Ryouta walks his thoughts began to torment him "You are a coward tell her how you feel." Even Sougen interjects "Go get her lad you love that girl. More then you love anything, You have nearly died twice for her" Ryouta keeps walking until he finally stops. "Its time I grow up." He then begins running towards Sayuri yelling her name and gets face to face with her " I have so many things I have to say....I...L..lo...lov" he finally stops abruptly and grabs Sayuri Kissing her passionately.

Old 02-28-2013, 09:32 PM   #1075
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Soon I appear on the wall of the Village as I preform some hand signs then draw blood followed by placing my hand down. Soon signs appear as the begin to surround the village and some under ground.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:33 PM   #1076
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
While Ryouta walks his thoughts began to torment him "You are a coward tell her how you feel." Even Sougen interjects "Go get her lad you love that girl. More then you love anything, You have nearly died twice for her" Ryouta keeps walking until he finally stops. "Its time I grow up." He then begins running towards Sayuri yelling her name and gets face to face with her " I have so many things I have to say....I...L..lo...lov" he finally stops abruptly and grabs Sayuri Kissing her passionately.
Sayuri stops walking abruptly as she notices someone yelling her name. She turns around, and is shocked as Ryouta comes into view. He stands in front of her, as he tries to explain something. He stammers, and Sayuri's eyes grow wide as she realizes what he is wanting to say. "Ryouta, I-" Sayuri is cut off as Ryouta leans forward, kissing her on the lips. She stands there, absolutely stunned, and Ryouta finally pulls away. He gives her a look of such longing, that it almost breaks her heart. She gazes at him, with solemn eyes filled with emotions that have long been repressed. They both stand there, utterly speechless, for what seems like eternity. And then, ever so slowly, Sayuri grabs Ryouta around his waist, hugging him close to her as tears roll down her face. "I...Ryouta, I..." She tries to say, however her words fail her. "I...I love you, too. ...Its just...Im...I mean, I..." She stutters, unable to tell him through her sobs what she knows he is already aware of. "I am betrothed...however...I have actually lied to you...I am not Akasuna's wife. I am only his fiancee. Our wedding already occured however due to circumstances in the village we didnt get an official ceremony... The actual event will occur soon, and I...I have been stating that I am already his wife...I always knew your feelings for me, and...I guess that I thought you would try to find some way out of this for me if you knew..." Sayuri said. She pulled away, then ran through the sand, away from the village. She happened to notice a stranger walk through the village entrance, however she didnt stop to get a better look at him. A part of her hoped Ryouta would come after her, and a part of her believed he wouldnt since his heart had almost definitely been shattered.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Old 02-28-2013, 09:40 PM   #1077
ItachiKisame
Special Jonin Candidate

ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.ItachiKisame completed an S-Rank mission on the way to the bathroom.

Awards Showcase

*sits watching*
ItachiKisame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 09:41 PM   #1078
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
Soon I appear on the wall of the Village as I preform some hand signs then draw blood followed by placing my hand down. Soon signs appear as the begin to surround the village and some under ground.
Ryouta was about to chase after Sayuri until he catches someone scent. He follow to see a man beside the village. "What are you doing"Ryouta asked

Old 02-28-2013, 09:44 PM   #1079
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

"What I wish... Revenge young child..." Soon from the ground Shadow tenticals appear as they try to wrap around him. If so his chakra will be depleated fast.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 02-28-2013 at 10:05 PM.
Shisko Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 10:02 PM   #1080
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

Ryouta stands as shadow tenticals try to wrap around him. He quickly pulls up his sleeve revealing a seal. He then quickly bites his thumb and rubs the blood on the seal "Summoning jutsu." Zephyr(smallest panther appears and Ryouta throws him a little out in the distance "Panther Art :Fang to Fang(The user warps to a panther summon) "There is no need for such hostility. What do you mean revenge?"

Last edited by ko lee; 02-28-2013 at 10:09 PM.