Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:19 PM   #21
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.
Default Re: Battle for the biju begin

...then we need to make threads for each one, except joon's fight, which is here.

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:29 PM   #22
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
We should put them all up at once. Me and Inner are both on and I need to taste blood.
Bombs. Ima get you.
On a side note, Pool. Your. Butt. Ish. Mine. lol.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 10:36 PM   #23
ino>sakura!
Veteran Chunin

ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.ino>sakura! is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

lol funny also i want a fight

What is it?
ino>sakura! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:30 PM   #24
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

should we let her in? she'll get a free pass if she does.

Old 02-23-2013, 11:43 PM   #25
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I say sure. I mean, this is a tourney for fun now, isn't it?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 11:44 PM   #26
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

any objections?

Old 02-24-2013, 03:05 AM   #27
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

I object!!
......nah, I dont. lol

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

Last edited by InnerSakura; 02-28-2013 at 04:01 AM.
InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:25 AM   #28
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

updated

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 02:52 PM   #29
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Ok. she gets free pass. now, joon, start the fight!

Old 02-26-2013, 10:43 AM   #30
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Forever waiting a response

Old 02-26-2013, 11:30 AM   #31
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Forever waiting a response
Don't worry, I texted him about it. He's gonna counter today.

Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 03:16 PM   #32
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
I'll reply to this tomorrow/Later

Hiashi sighs enthusiastically. I remember this kid.. it seems although he is perhaps significantly stronger than before he is still as reckless and Naive as ever

Before Hiashi even had time to think he noticed his opponent charging him with a razor sharp wind chakra kunai. In order to prevent himself from being cut down he uses "Solar style: Solar shield" A circle only 1 meter in length surrounds Hiashi. The shield is infused with fire and wind chakra although it takes a wind chakra form. The chakra strikes deflect off the shield simply making it stronger due to the wind increasing the intensity of the fire chakra in the shield.
He is then surrounded by a barrage of wind spears, so he then rotates his shield reflecting and at the same time absorbing the wind chakra into his shield making it stronger. Wind chakra.. isn't this convenient and after that a clone appears behind him making powerful strikes but with no affect as they are just absorbed by the shield making it even stronger and bigger. Hiashi then simply expands his shield making it 4 meters in height and length using the expansion to attempt to destroy the clone by knocking him back and burning him.
The assault continues but only makes his shield stronger which makes him laugh sadistically.

He then notices a water chakra in the form of a whip coming straight at him with incredible speed.
Not wanting to take his chances he transfers all the solar wind shields chakra into his right hand and uses "Solar style: Solar armour" His entire body is now engulfed in solar flames which increases his speed and damage (x3) meaning that any physical attacks from the opponent will only result in him being burned due to the armour.
He then uses to flames under his feat exploding under him and sending him flying into the air out the way of the whip.
And even then the assault doesn't stop he notices a wave of strange chakra nature heading straight towards. To avoid it he simply uses his flight to fly 60 meters in the air above the wave and appears behind his enemy not wanting to use the shield because he doesn't want to lose the momentum of the counter attack.

He then shouts "Solar style: Solar Tornado!" his enemy then finds himself engulfed in a large tornado spanning 30 meters into the air. The Tornado cannot be put out by water due to it's wind chakra nature and using wind against it will simply increase the strength of the tornado.
If his enemy stays in the Tornado long enough he will then begin to burn and lose oxygen quickly.
But just to be safe he clenches his left hand making the Tornado shorten in diameter, hoping to crush his opponent in it. Should the walls of the tornado touch his opponent he will suffer third degree burns all over his body killing him.

He then then flies to the top of the tornado with the strengthened chakra still in his right hand from the shield.
He lifts his index finger above his head forming a huge ball of Solar chakra which will explode on impact with any physical object. "Solar style: Solar bomb" because of the bomb the opponent is not able to fly through the top of the tornado now as it is sent down the center of the tornado and will explode with a 50 meter radius in width and length.

He then flies around the Tornado and grasps a ball of water chakra and fire chakra in both hands clasping them together a strange wind appears throughout the entire area. With this wind in the atmosphere he is able to produce his kekkei tota: Combustion style - which is a blue flame hot enough to melt through iron just my touching it. He then flies 60 meters in the air anticipating the opponents response watching the Tornado shorten hopefully killing him. And fires into the atmosphere above him "Solar style: Solar Barrage" creating dozens of seemingly small fire balls in the sky around him
(For an example of physics on my combustion style think of a blow torch)
My opponet uses a special jutsu that I have never seen before as he blocks my attacks with ease. Holy shet! I guess I'll have to show more of my KG. Time to get started with the payment.

I was pushed back by his sheild as I suffer from small burns. I stop, drop, and roll around until the fire is put out. "This is awesome!" I began making hand signs as my opponet appears behind me and a tornado forms around me. I begin to look around as if I was panicing. I was. But I knew what to do. The tornado soon began to close in on me. I stoped looking around as I coated my fist with chakra. I then made hand signs. "Water style:Water body jutsu." My body gains the properties of water as my opponet flies to the top of the tornado and creates a sphere of his solar jutsu and throws it at me. "Hahaha." I decrease the temputure of my fist as it freezes. My fist still coated with chakra, I quickly punch the ground as it creates multiple cracks in the ground, even out of the range of the tornado. I turn my fist back to normal water as I slip my body through the cracks, escaping the tornado around me as I appear 30 meters away from the tornado, escaping the Ideal of the tornado closing in on me. My body returns to normal as I quickly make more hand signs. "WInd style:super flight." I begin to fly into the air as I fly higher and higher, evading the explosion completely. "Well, that was close." My opponet then uses another jutsu as fireballs rain from the sky. But I stay calm still, as I lay down in the air as if I were laying on the ground, and make hand signs.

"Time style:Infinite blast." I fire a beam of energy from my mouth as it destroys the fireballs. I preform a ukemi and spin around in the air, shooting the beam everywhere as all the fireballs become the destroyed. I make more hand signs as I look over to my opponet. I use time style:Teleport, as I appear behind my opponet, not touching his barrier of course. I fire the beam at him as it attempts to break through the barrier around him. I stop firing the beam as I make more hand signs. "Time style:Time destroyer." I fire ten pale green lasers at my opponet as they attempt to age away anything they touch. I make more hand signs as I land on the ground.

"Wind style:Temputure change." The air temputure changes as it becomes much colder, the area around my opponet is colder then everywhere else, as it attempts to freeze him solid. I then wait for my opponet's response.
Old 02-27-2013, 07:28 AM   #33
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by joon61 View Post
My opponet uses a special jutsu that I have never seen before as he blocks my attacks with ease. Holy shet! I guess I'll have to show more of my KG. Time to get started with the payment.

I was pushed back by his sheild as I suffer from small burns. I stop, drop, and roll around until the fire is put out. "This is awesome!" I began making hand signs as my opponet appears behind me and a tornado forms around me. I begin to look around as if I was panicing. I was. But I knew what to do. The tornado soon began to close in on me. I stoped looking around as I coated my fist with chakra. I then made hand signs. "Water style:Water body jutsu." My body gains the properties of water as my opponet flies to the top of the tornado and creates a sphere of his solar jutsu and throws it at me. "Hahaha." I decrease the temputure of my fist as it freezes. My fist still coated with chakra, I quickly punch the ground as it creates multiple cracks in the ground, even out of the range of the tornado. I turn my fist back to normal water as I slip my body through the cracks, escaping the tornado around me as I appear 30 meters away from the tornado, escaping the Ideal of the tornado closing in on me. My body returns to normal as I quickly make more hand signs. "WInd style:super flight." I begin to fly into the air as I fly higher and higher, evading the explosion completely. "Well, that was close." My opponet then uses another jutsu as fireballs rain from the sky. But I stay calm still, as I lay down in the air as if I were laying on the ground, and make hand signs.

"Time style:Infinite blast." I fire a beam of energy from my mouth as it destroys the fireballs. I preform a ukemi and spin around in the air, shooting the beam everywhere as all the fireballs become the destroyed. I make more hand signs as I look over to my opponet. I use time style:Teleport, as I appear behind my opponet, not touching his barrier of course. I fire the beam at him as it attempts to break through the barrier around him. I stop firing the beam as I make more hand signs. "Time style:Time destroyer." I fire ten pale green lasers at my opponet as they attempt to age away anything they touch. I make more hand signs as I land on the ground.

"Wind style:Temputure change." The air temputure changes as it becomes much colder, the area around my opponet is colder then everywhere else, as it attempts to freeze him solid. I then wait for my opponet's response.
Noticing my opponent appears behind me making a powerful blast towards my shield I realize it would be a waste of both time and chakra to fight against the beam so I simply slip through the bottom of the beam flying higher into the sky.
Before I have a time to react ten strange looking lazers are fire straight at me.
I then form a dragon hand sign and begin building up my chakra
"Combustion style: Nova armour" my armour suddenly changes colour into bright blue flames. (This armour has a temperature of 1000* currently. Should any physical attacks touch it, you are losing that part of your body. My reaction speeds are also increased by a further x2)

I then in a cool, calm way simply dodge all the lazers coming towards me with almost no trouble at all.
"Hahaha what a pitiful attack."

I then using my flight explode with speed under my feet towards the ground landing on the earth beneath me. I then put my two hands towards on the floor and scream with effort, I then transfer a massive amount of chakra in the ground above me.
I then within an instant fly up into the directly above my opponent.
Forming the hand sign of the serpent "Combustion style: Hell fire". The ground beneath us begins to shake an explode. Then massive flames shoot up from the ground everywhere to 40 meters in the air. Assuming my partner is only 50 meters when he attacked my shield he is only 10 meters above the flames. (The flames are hot enough to evaporate water instantly)

Then from above my opponent I form more hand signs: "Wind style: Gale force" The wave of wind is then shot towards my opponent trying to force him towards the flames on the ground. The wind from the wave is greater than the wind used for flight which would affect his opponents flight. The wind then makes the flames grow even higher getting close to my opponent.
Just to be safe I then form a handsign in one hand and place my sword towards the sky raising the sword down to my opponent I then say "Solar style:Solar barrage" As fire balls shoot from the sky with dangerous speed towards my enemy.
Should my opponent deflect the barrage he will be blown into the flames by the wind and should he fight through the wind and get near me the barrage will hit him towards the ground. And should he stay in the same position in the sky he will get hit with the flames.

Old 02-27-2013, 07:30 AM   #34
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

(Also why doesn't everyone else start their fights whilst we are doing ours? it would save a lot of time)

Old 02-27-2013, 04:59 PM   #35
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

The ground below me and my opponet begins to shake as I quickly make hand signs. "Wind style:Super flight." I dash in the air right before the ground begins to explode, dodging the explosion and getting out of the range of the flames that were produced. I begin to continusely make hand signs. "Wind style:Great tornado. Wind style:Spining barrier jutsu." I send a giant tornado at the harsh flames as a barrier of spining wind appears around me, spining at 2 mach. The tornado quickly puts out the flames as the wind attack that my opponet sent at me, is blocked by my wind barrier. Fireballs begin to fall from the sky yet again as I make hand signs. "Time style:Speed." My speed increases greatly as I dodge the fireballs with ease.

I look over at my opponet as I make hand signs. "Time style:Time bomb." I create a sphere of time energy in my hand as I throw it at my opponet and make lots of hand signs. "Water style:Ultimate ocean jutsu." I land on the ground as I slam my hand on the ground, creating tons of water that appears all around the battle field. I stand on the water as the time bomb gets closer to my opponet. I make it explode, creating a wormhole that should suck my opponet inside. The barrier around me forms into a sphere of incredibly fast winds as I hurl it at my opponet. I make hand signs. "Time style:Acceleration." I shoot a beam at the wind sphere, as it becomes faster and should reach my opponet in 1 second, and explode harsh winds everywhere that will rip my opponet to shreds. I wait for my opponet's response.
Old 02-28-2013, 03:51 AM   #36
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

(This is really hard because I can't understand the physics behind your time Jutsu because it's impossible in real life )

I watch as strange sphere is thrown at me giving me barely and time to react.
I then start forming hand signs "Solar style: Solar barrier" I am engulfed in a sphere shaped shield of solar chakra.
Conveniently the sphere explodes into blasts of winds which make me laugh
"You don't get it do you? wind simply only makes me stronger" As he says that the blasts of wind are absorbed by his shield making it even stronger.

He then changes the form of chakra into his shield and puts the chakra in the palm of his hand. He then throws the ball of chakra straight at his opponent and when it gets near him it expands and the shield is thrown around his opponent trapping him inside. As the shield is thrown I trap myself in it aswell along with my opponent.
The shield is 10 meters high and wide. But just to be safe I create yet another shield 30 meters around the first one making two layers in my shield.

I then notice the water on the floor and use "Combustion style: Hell fire" Again the floor begins to erupt however, the fire doesn't spread throughout the area but it just evaporates the water create a strange wind-atmosphere in the area.
I then use "Wind style: Attraction" as the strange atmosphere travels towards me and is absorbed by my shield. Suddenly all the flames in the shields turn blue making the shield 5x stronger and hotter (See oxy-hydogenated wind for proof) .
"This fire is around 1500* now. Your water style will only be evaporated making the shield stronger. Your wind style will obviously yet again make the shield stronger and of course your fire style is useless in this situation. And it is physically impossible to escape the shield radius with your time style, because if you was to get past the 1st shield somehow, the second one will slow you down in time" but just to be safe I'll explode the entire shield within 5 seconds which would surely kill you."
The explosion would not kill me because the fire in my solar armour is even more powerful than the fire in the shields, not to mention I would only absorb the explosion.

You're going to be baked alive if you stay in the shield, not only that but it's about to explode aswell.
I then fly towards my opponent with deadly speed swinging my first at him. Should any of his body be touched by me physically he will either die or be unconscious due to 3rd degree burns. I then make a furious barrage of punches aimed straight at my opponents face and body. Distracting him in time for the explosion. Should he not escape within the next 5 seconds it will explode along with him in it.

Old 02-28-2013, 01:38 PM   #37
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

I surrender. Sorry.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #38
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Wait I win?!!?!

Old 02-28-2013, 04:53 PM   #39
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

Yeah. I don't have anything else I can use. I'm screwed.
Old 02-28-2013, 04:57 PM   #40
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Oh ok I'm not bad for only just learning this stuff last week I guess GG though! that doesn't mean your character dies though does it, I don't want that to happen