Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-27-2013, 10:53 AM   #1
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Anyone want a sparing match or want to be my sensei?

I have not had much experience in the arts of role playing so if anyway could try fight me or help I'd be thankful :}

Village Hidden in Blood
Official Member Of the nights watch

A man is as good as his word.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Uzumaki Naruto! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:16 PM   #2
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.Uzumaki Naruto! finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Default Re: Anyone want a sparing match or want to be my sensei?

4eva alone ;[ cri I will follow your every command I need to learn this shizzle lol

Village Hidden in Blood

Last edited by Uzumaki Naruto!; 02-27-2013 at 12:20 PM.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:23 PM   #3
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I'll give it a try. Let's fight. But no killing since your new and don't know much about RP'ing.
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 10:32 AM   #4
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Okay are you still there? Or does anyone else want to fight? Or be my sensei?

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-02-2013, 10:54 AM   #5
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

I'm here. Tell you what. I'll fight, and if I think you're good enough, I'll be your sensei. How does that sound?

Shinobi of the Village Hidden in the Horizon
Old 03-02-2013, 11:47 AM   #6
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Okay.
Right set the battle field and tell us where what everything is :}

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-02-2013, 01:04 PM   #7
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Okay. The battlefield will be the Cliff Valley outside the Cliff Village.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:45 PM   #8
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Okay, you start

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #9
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

*Gia appears in the valley to ref*

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 04:55 PM   #10
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

Bomb will you be my sensei, I don;t think this guy is online, and he doesn't play the new roleplay

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-02-2013, 05:38 PM   #11
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Dude, i'm online most of the time. Gia can be your sensei bro. I've just been busy with other RP's.

Vergil saw a figure in the distance. He wondered whether to attack it or not, but he soon decided to. He ran to the figure, slashing his sword in all directions. He then lept up in the air, forming his chakra swords and launching them down. Any contact would disrupt his chakra flow temporarily.

Old 03-03-2013, 01:17 PM   #12
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

As now I would capture the sword flying at me . Holding it with the metal on my fist tensing it so it won't break, With my other hand I bring out a death wing shiruken "Death windmill whuriken!" As I throw it only using 1 hand whilst I throw it I focus all my chakra into my feet bouncing it the air

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-03-2013, 02:18 PM   #13
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vergil dodged the shuriken. He went to the side, throwing his own shuriken, and swinging his sword at him.
"You're going to have to do better than that if you want to beat me."

Old 03-03-2013, 05:45 PM   #14
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

'Student, those weapons are both made of metal. what flows thorugh metal? it may help you here.

Old 03-03-2013, 05:48 PM   #15
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

Yo. Im watching dis. Just cuz I can anyways.
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2013, 05:49 PM   #16
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

like the sig roue.

Old 03-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #17
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

"As my eyes are still not activated I try catch the shuriken failing it cutting open my hand, with the blood I lick it. "Never waste a drop hahah" I now try to counter it with a special clan jutsu "Hidden clan jutsu Shadow (something :S can't remember LOL) *Shadows appear from every object near by stretching making a circle around me, if you try hit me the shadows will block me.

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-04-2013, 02:26 PM   #18
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vergil throws more chakra swords, then comes up close, "Katsukaki Style: Heathen Swing!" He swings his sword, infused with his chakra at the barrier. It goes through the block, shattering part of the barrier. Vergil throws chakra swords into the barrier. He infuses one with Lightning chakra, doubling it's speed and power.

Old 03-04-2013, 02:30 PM   #19
Uzumaki Naruto!
Veteran Chunin

"As I stare death in the face Seseiki ducks merly avoiding the blades catching and normal one and putting it into my world pool jutsu *Weivs the sighns* World Pool dirt jutsu!* Throws in a shuriken so it will come flying out!

Village Hidden in Blood

Old 03-04-2013, 02:33 PM   #20
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Vergil catches the shuriken on his sword, and redirects the attack at the barrier, destroying it.