Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-22-2013, 10:00 PM   #1
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Default Naruto Fight: Pool vs. ?

Looking to get used to the new jutsu and such. So yeah. If you wanna get slaughtered, now's your chance! This battle won't count towards the rp, so if you die it doesn't matter.
http://naruto.viz.com/forum/showthread.php?t=127138
Starting Range: 25 feet.
Challenger goes first.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 12:03 AM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Naruto Fight: Pool vs. ?

A test for the jutsu? I'll help.
--------------------------------------------------
Regent of the Mask, (The masked man...) Stood there with his old English style sword.

"He then filled the sword with his dark red, blood colored chakra as he swung it. It then created a wave on the ground. (Like Urruhara's Benihemai) It then circled the man as it then exploded around him that would kill anyone unprepared.

Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:00 PM   #3
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shisko Shi View Post
A test for the jutsu? I'll help.
--------------------------------------------------
Regent of the Mask, (The masked man...) Stood there with his old English style sword.

"He then filled the sword with his dark red, blood colored chakra as he swung it. It then created a wave on the ground. (Like Urruhara's Benihemai) It then circled the man as it then exploded around him that would kill anyone unprepared.
"look at dis newb with a sord wow im sur he sux" Pool said in a serious tone. "shdw styl: shdw dom!!!!11!!!" A dark, shadowy dome appeared around Pool. It expanded outward, dispelling the blood attack as well as protecting Pool from the explosion. "i new u suk"

(Okay, enough of that.)

"Water Style: Handjob" Two hands composed entirely of water manifest from the ground. The attempt to wrap around your ankles, immobilizing you. If they do make contact, a stream of electricity will blast through your body, making your heart beat irregularly. "Shadow Style: Shadow Rush" I say as I weave some handsigns. The shadows of the trees all around us form a ring around you. They assault you by jumping out of the ground. This move is by no means fatal and would only damage you minimally.

"Not done yet!" I brag to him. "Lightning Style: Think Fast" Massive bursts of electricity randomly sprout out of the ground under you. The spurts aren't too big, but are big enough to do some major harm. After about two seconds, the entire area around you is a giant grid of deadly electricity. "Water Style: Mist Envelopment" A dense mist forms around us, so that there is pretty much no way to see. Our chakra presences are hidden. "Sage Style: Eel Manifestation" Deadly electric eels form around you, ready to pounce. "Now" The eels around you all lunge forward at once, attempting to bite into you. Of course this jutsu is less powerful than when Sage Mode is activated. The eels still have the power to make your heart beat irregularly and force you into death with one injection of powerful electricity. "Water Style: Mist Clones" Two mist clones form in the forest behind, storing nature energy for later.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 AM   #4
ZeroxNightmare
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: In the vast pretenses of the world today, looking from the outside in
ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.ZeroxNightmare completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Easy there hotshot. Time to put you in your place. I'm gonna have to take you for a walk. Come on, lets go!
ZeroxNightmare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 01:13 PM   #5
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pool View Post
"look at dis newb with a sord wow im sur he sux" Pool said in a serious tone. "shdw styl: shdw dom!!!!11!!!" A dark, shadowy dome appeared around Pool. It expanded outward, dispelling the blood attack as well as protecting Pool from the explosion. "i new u suk"

(Okay, enough of that.)

"Water Style: Handjob" Two hands composed entirely of water manifest from the ground. The attempt to wrap around your ankles, immobilizing you. If they do make contact, a stream of electricity will blast through your body, making your heart beat irregularly. "Shadow Style: Shadow Rush" I say as I weave some handsigns. The shadows of the trees all around us form a ring around you. They assault you by jumping out of the ground. This move is by no means fatal and would only damage you minimally.

"Not done yet!" I brag to him. "Lightning Style: Think Fast" Massive bursts of electricity randomly sprout out of the ground under you. The spurts aren't too big, but are big enough to do some major harm. After about two seconds, the entire area around you is a giant grid of deadly electricity. "Water Style: Mist Envelopment" A dense mist forms around us, so that there is pretty much no way to see. Our chakra presences are hidden. "Sage Style: Eel Manifestation" Deadly electric eels form around you, ready to pounce. "Now" The eels around you all lunge forward at once, attempting to bite into you. Of course this jutsu is less powerful than when Sage Mode is activated. The eels still have the power to make your heart beat irregularly and force you into death with one injection of powerful electricity. "Water Style: Mist Clones" Two mist clones form in the forest behind, storing nature energy for later.
( It was hard to read the counter, but I got it. You making fun of me? )
As soon as the ninja preformed the hand seals, two hands of water came up reaching for me. I then jump high into the air with alarming rate.
(LOL Handjob)
Soon shadows from the trees sprouted out to come at me like the hands. As a ring formed the shadow attack tried to come at me as I flipped back and used "Shadow Style: Shadow Fire" as a black flame made of shadow pored out of my mouths ridding the area of his attack.

Only then did I notice the man using some attack made with lightning.

Soon after the hit and the rest of the attacks form him and the eels I fall to the ground. Only then a figure appeared. I place my hand on the ground as I fell the presence of him in the area by the vibration and the disruption of energy. My eyes activate as I appear behind him. Coming from the shadows I smile beneath the mask. The shadow protecting me from the electricity. I then Use "Shadow Style: Black Ground" Soon a flame like form shoots out then lands on the ground turning it into a deadly shadow ground that will engulf anything on it but the user. It then destroys the electric grid by absorbing it into the shadow world.

Soon the body from before turned to dust only to become a skeleton. I preform the single tiger sigh as the skeleton jumps at the man. I focus him to jump on him based on the man in front of me. Soon he would explode on him killing him is on him. He then turns to dust as it spreads through out the area. Soon it finds the man from the dust everywhere. I then form it as it then surrounds the man moving at a speed that would be unstoppable with out an enhancement to help. Soon the enclosed area then goes on him if he is in it as it then forms on him in the form of a skeleton. Looking like a skeleton Armour as it then begins to compress until it forms onto the size of the bones are supposed to be. This would happen all in one second killing anyone the moment they are surrounded.

Soon I appear in the air high above the battlefield. "Shadow Style: Shadow Dragons of the billow" Soon I threw 1 kunai with a sharp string attacked. The string is strong enough to withstand a slash from any blade as it is fixed for the protection of it. They then multiplies into a total of 40 as it surrounds the man in a giant circle cylinder.

Soon the dragon came down on the inside as it moved with amazing speed to slam down on the man. The strings on the kunai where sharpened to cut through even Armour if you touched it. I then preform my hand seals, "Death Style: Death Cage" Soon I blow out the jutsu that then runs and forms around the strings to kill and destroy anything that touches them as it then forms a wall from string to string. They then spew out at the mans supposed location to kill him.

I then land on the ground waiting for him.

Last edited by Shisko Shi; 02-24-2013 at 06:00 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #6
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
( It was hard to read the counter, but I got it. You making fun of me? )
As soon as the ninja preformed the hand seals, two hands of water came up reaching for me. I then jump high into the air with alarming rate.
(LOL Handjob)
Soon shadows from the trees sprouted out to come at me like the hands. As a ring formed the shadow attack tried to come at me as I flipped back and used "Shadow Style: Shadow Fire" as a black flame made of shadow pored out of my mouths ridding the area of his attack.

Only then did I notice the man using some attack made with lightning.

Soon after the hit and the rest of the attacks form him and the eels I fall to the ground. Only then a figure appeared. I place my hand on the ground as I fell the presence of him in the area. My eyes activate as I appear behind him. Coming from the shadows I smile beneath the mask. The shadow protecting me from the eletricity. I then Use "Shadow Style: Black Ground" Soon a flame like form shoots out then lands on the ground turning it into a deadly shadow ground that will engulf anything on it but the user. It then destroys the electric grid by absorbing it into the shadow world.

Soon the body from before turned to dust only to become a skeleton. I preform the single tiger sigh as the skeleton jumps at the man. I focus him to jump on him based on the man in front of me. Soon he would explode on him killing him is on him. He then turns to dust as it spreads through out the area. Soon it finds the man from the dust everywhere. I then form it as it then surrounds the man moving at a speed that would be unstoppable with out an enhancement to help. Soon the enclosed area then goes on him if he is in it as it then forms on him in the form of a skeleton. Looking like a skeleton Armour as it then begins to compress until it forms onto the size of the bones are supposed to be. This would happen all in one second killing anyone the moment they are surrounded.

Soon I appear in the air high above the battlefield. "Shadow Style: Shadow Dragons of the billow" Soon I threw 1 kunai with a sharp string attacked. The string is strong enough to withstand a slash from any blade as it is fixed for the protection of it. They then multiplies into a total of 40 as it surrounds the man in a giant circle cylinder.

Soon the dragon came down on the inside as it moved with amazing speed to slam down on the man. The strings on the kunai where sharpened to cut through even Armour if you touched it. I then preform my hand seals, "Death Style: Death Cage" Soon I blow out the jutsu that then runs and formes around the strings to kill and destroy anything that touches them as it then forms a wall from string to string. They then spew out at the mans supposed location to kill him.

I then land on the ground waiting for him.

How did you sense me? You didn't really explain. It was just 'I put my hand on the ground so I know where you are'. It doesn't really make sense. AND THIS IS HARD TO READ BECAUSE GRAMMAR.

I hear the rattle of the bones and instantly say "Water Style: Release" My figure becomes hazy, and a bit translucent. I release a pulse of rapid water that extends 360 degrees around my body. The skeleton is forced back from the pressure of the water. The explosion happens away from myself, then the dust forms around. The skeleton attaches itself to me. With the split second I have to react, my body melts into water. The bones compress but to no avail. I re-manifest my body to the left a bit, out of the bones. I hold my arm out and shoot out a blast of black water, my custom product. It's made from Shadows and Water, and it chills everything to a temperature where it can no longer function properly. The bones crack and dissolve into the ground, from being exposed to such harsh temperatures.

I blink. When my eyes reopen, my eyes are now an electric green color. I hold a single finger upwards. When the dragon is about to meet my finger, a giant blue green blast of Gale emits from my finger, completely obliterating the dragon. "Gale Style: Destruction." I form a single handsign. A giant blast of Gale circulates around me, ripping up the kunai and the shadow's completely. "Hmph, first time I've broken a sweat in a while." I say to him. The mist dispels, as I decide that it isn't helping me or hindering him at all.

I blink once more and my eyes return to their natural dark brown color. "Can't waste all of my Gale here. I have a feeling I'll be here for a while. Water Style: Dark Entanglement" The water in the air around you becomes thick and hard to breathe. Each second you're in the area (It's not very big, the area affected) you lose a chunk of chakra.

"Black Water" The ground beneath you turns into a muddy mess. If you stay in for one second, your blood will all freeze inside of your veins. Your heart will stop if you stay in too long. "Everything is going according to plan" I say to myself, knowing that he has forgotten about my ace in the hole.

Old 02-24-2013, 05:59 PM   #7
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

What are you talking about it was hard to read? And sorry fixed it so you know what I meant.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:01 PM   #8
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I then preform my hand seals, "Death Style: Death Cage" Soon I blow out the jutsu that then runs and formes around the strings to kill and destroy anything that touches them as it then forms a wall from string to string.
I wasn't aware that you could blow out a cage.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:02 PM   #9
Mangetsu Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Mangetsu Hozuki is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Wow... this is.... godly. I have to learn to RP like this. TEACH ME, O GREAT ONES!

Officially Addicted

Arrow (TV Show)

Cats

Archery

Lord Of The Rings

Wheel of Time

A Song Of Fire and Ice

Inspirational Quotes
Mangetsu Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:04 PM   #10
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Yes.. It is very new. You see it forms as it comes out. you see they formed on the string then it is in the form of a cage. Then they connect like walls.

Old 02-24-2013, 06:11 PM   #11
l3thall3g3nd
Chunin Exam Proctor

l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.l3thall3g3nd completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Hahaha Water style Hand Job, best justu name ever.
l3thall3g3nd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:15 PM   #12
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Bump.

(This is also to scare off anyone who thinks they can take me. PS. I've only used about 10% of my real power.)

Old 02-26-2013, 03:21 PM   #13
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Declares Winner: Me

Taka-hebi1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 09:42 PM   #14
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

(Ok sorry. Computer stuff and school. And what is this 10%? Come on. I ain't going hard either. But this will be a good fight for me to get betetr. So I can beat you and Noctis later. From the Teir list you are with Ghost.... Oh god... This again I got this.. I will counter soon OK?)

Old 02-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #15
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
(Ok sorry. Computer stuff and school. And what is this 10%? Come on. I ain't going hard either. But this will be a good fight for me to get betetr. So I can beat you and Noctis later. From the Teir list you are with Ghost.... Oh god... This again I got this.. I will counter soon OK?)
Gotcha. Anytime you can is fine.

Old 02-27-2013, 05:00 PM   #16
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

I am sorry for beig late, I have enough time to tell you this before I leave for m class. Been doing a lot of studing sorry