Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Manga Discussion

Naruto Manga Discussion All the latest discussions about the Naruto manga (beware, spoilers abound).

Old 02-27-2013, 12:22 AM   #1
ET Izuna
Freshmen Academy Student

ET Izuna saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Default Where it all turned bad (Izuna's death)

After reading 622, we can clearly see that... Madara is not an evil brat. He has the same desire to end the war as Hashirama. So what could have changed him so much?

As Tobirama stated, Madara loved his brother Izuna... may be even more than Itachi did Sasuke. So this in my mind rules out the Tobi's story of Madara. I don't think he took his brothers eyes while he was still alive, he probably got them from his corpse.(Just like how Sasuke got his EMS)

How did Izuna die? Hashirama killed him. I can't predict how it would happen but in chapter 621 page 11
Hashi: Do you want to destroy all we have done so far? All our efforts?
It is an insult to our brothers and comrades.
Madara: How dare you...

That in my opinion proves... Hashirama did kill Izuna. Also In the previous story we were told that Madara and Hasi were fighting for the title of Hokage. Really? This doesn't look like competition fight but rather a fight for revenge(fight to the death). It would be silly if they would die for the title... besides they both look like the type who wouldn't really care for the title as long as there is peace.

If this is the case for Izuna's death, then I have one small theory. After Hashi tells the story and convinces Sasuke, they would all head out to battlefield and confront Madara and Juubi. Madara will see Sasuke who looks almost the same as Izuna...I know all uchihas look alike but Sasuke and Izuna looks almost like a twin. He will have mixed feelings to whether to end the world. Seeing Sasuke might save him from Uchiha's evil.
ET Izuna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:24 AM   #2
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi
Default Re: Where it all turned bad (Izuna's death)

HA.... Seems more like he has anger issuse... Or Bipolor. But yes.

Also is this an opinoin Hashirama killed Izuna? Because That has never been comfermed.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 12:59 AM   #3
kalmeast
April's Member of the Month

kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.kalmeast is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

All, i wanna say is this : Brilliant post!... such great deduction... It doesn't matter whether you're right or wrong... the last paragraph of what's going to happen isn' necessary for such great thread...it rather takes away... i'd leave the 4 paragraphs alone!

I also though, that Madara didn't really take izuna's eyes while he was alive but i couldn't make the connection to chp 621...u did beat me there

Naruto chp 666 features the Sage Of The 6 Paths.
kalmeast is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 03:47 AM   #4
Kyūbi no Yōko
Special Jonin Candidate

Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.Kyūbi no Yōko is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.
Send a message via Skype™ to Kyūbi no Yōko

Very interesting and plausible.

You did make a nice connection there and the motives behind Madara's action fit perfectly.
But there's only one thing that I'd like to add :

To be honest, I think Hashirama killed Izuna without knowing that he was Izuna, or Madara didn't even tell Hashirama that he had a brother who hasn't died (in today's chapter Madara said I HAD 4 brothers so I was thinking he discluded Izuna and probably didn't want to tell Hashirama for unknown reasons, maybe he wasn't proud of his brother because Izuna didn't like the thought of peace).

Either way I'm sure Hashirama tried to convince Izuna otherwise (if Izuna tried to kill Hashirama).

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Welcome to reality.

~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~||~

universe.
Kyūbi no Yōko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:18 AM   #5
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

It seems like Izuna lived for a while, well into when Hashirama and Madara would fight. When Tobi was talking about "his" past, he said he and Izuna took control of the clan after awakning their MS. That seems to imply that he lived for quite a while.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:11 AM   #6
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

What tobi said to saskue was all true besides his identity. Madara revealed to tobi everything. Tobi took the identity of Madara from the info Madara gave him.

I believe izuna and Madara used the MS to much and were becomi blind. Madra was the stronger one so izuna willingly to give up his life. A senju definetly did not kill him.

The fight we saw in he flashback was not for a title it was anger and vengeance.

Madara should have stated dead to be with his precious brother
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 09:09 AM   #7
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Wasnt it stated that izuna gave madara his eyes?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
BMC1994 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:01 AM   #8
DrKage
Chunin Exam Participant

DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.DrKage has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMC1994 View Post
Wasnt it stated that izuna gave madara his eyes?
By Tobi. Who knows how accurate that statement was. Itachi said the exact opposite.
DrKage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 10:32 AM   #9
ET Izuna
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalmeast View Post
All, i wanna say is this : Brilliant post!... such great deduction... It doesn't matter whether you're right or wrong... the last paragraph of what's going to happen isn' necessary for such great thread...it rather takes away... i'd leave the 4 paragraphs alone!

I also though, that Madara didn't really take izuna's eyes while he was alive but i couldn't make the connection to chp 621...u did beat me there
Thanks!...I wasn't actually going to include the last paragraph but i got lazy and didn't want to make a new thread. So I just wrapped it up fast. May be someone else can take over the idea and extend it to a new theory.
Old 02-27-2013, 10:39 AM   #10
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrKage View Post
By Tobi. Who knows how accurate that statement was. Itachi said the exact opposite.
Itachi was mis informed he did not know Madara as well as tobi.

Madara saved obito and Madara told obito everything. Itachi just said that because he did not want saskue to join him. Itachi was making ish up. Tobi told the entire truth(besides him being Madara).
Old 02-27-2013, 10:41 AM   #11
ET Izuna
Freshmen Academy Student

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyūbi no Yōko View Post
Very interesting and plausible.

You did make a nice connection there and the motives behind Madara's action fit perfectly.
But there's only one thing that I'd like to add :

To be honest, I think Hashirama killed Izuna without knowing that he was Izuna, or Madara didn't even tell Hashirama that he had a brother who hasn't died (in today's chapter Madara said I HAD 4 brothers so I was thinking he discluded Izuna and probably didn't want to tell Hashirama for unknown reasons, maybe he wasn't proud of his brother because Izuna didn't like the thought of peace).

Either way I'm sure Hashirama tried to convince Izuna otherwise (if Izuna tried to kill Hashirama).
I totally agree with what you say. I don't think Hashirama knew who Izuna was. Izuna probably cornered him or threaten to kill his comrades. when the news reached the Uchiha headquarters, that leader of Senju killed Izuna... Madara snapped.
Old 02-27-2013, 11:26 AM   #12
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Wish they'd revive izuna. He's the only one worth wanting to see revived. Him or the sage of 6 path.
Harlequin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 11:53 AM   #13
Fighting_dreamer
Chunin Exam Participant

Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Fighting_dreamer has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ET Izuna View Post

How did Izuna die? Hashirama killed him. I can't predict how it would happen but in chapter 621 page 11
Hashi: Do you want to destroy all we have done so far? All our efforts?
It is an insult to our [COLOR=Red]brothers[COLOR=Black] [COLOR=Silver]and comrades.
Madara: How dare you...
What Madara said there was also translated as 'you dare patronise me'. Well eitherway it could be a reply in the sense that he doesn't want to get lectured by Hashi...esp when it comes to his brothers n comrades (as he cares & think about them as much as Hashi)

Quote:
Also In the previous story we were told that Madara and Hasi were fighting for the title of Hokage. Really? This doesn't look like competition fight but rather a fight for revenge(fight to the death). It would be silly if they would die for the title... besides they both look like the type who wouldn't really care for the title as long as there is peace.
It was a fight for what they believed in...believed has the right lead...
It was obvious that the victor of the war of that scale would leave a mark on the shinobi world and eventually come to be its leader because both Hashi and Madara stood at the top .... well this is what I think and so there isn't any contradiction

Fighting_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:06 PM   #14
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Madara would have mentioned to sad kid that hashirama killed his brother. Plus Madara took his bros eyes right before death. He would have been useless and easily killed without his eyes
Old 02-27-2013, 02:08 PM   #15
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

That self-destructive uchiha love curse.

It strikes again.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-27-2013, 02:20 PM   #16
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Itachi was mis informed he did not know Madara as well as tobi.

Madara saved obito and Madara told obito everything. Itachi just said that because he did not want saskue to join him. Itachi was making ish up. Tobi told the entire truth(besides him being Madara).
Yeah you're probably right but you can't prove that Madara told Obito everything I mean can you see Madara Uchiha telling Obito every truthful detail about his life? I cant.

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:51 PM   #17
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Harlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his roomHarlequin has jugulars of all forum members in his room

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Yeah you're probably right but you can't prove that Madara told Obito everything I mean can you see Madara Uchiha telling Obito every truthful detail about his life? I cant.
Yeah I completely agree with you. I'm pretty sure he only let obito know what he needed to know, after all he IS only using him but then again obito right now is also smarter and manipulative compared to when he last saw madara alive.
Old 02-27-2013, 06:03 PM   #18
Satsuki
Chunin Exam Proctor

Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.Satsuki completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Quote:
That in my opinion proves... Hashirama did kill Izuna. Also In the previous story we were told that Madara and Hasi were fighting for the title of Hokage. Really? This doesn't look like competition fight but rather a fight for revenge(fight to the death). It would be silly if they would die for the title... besides they both look like the type who wouldn't really care for the title as long as there is peace.
Though I agree with you on every point, this part... This part is odd.

I believe the "Everything we've worked for" is the Village Hidden in the Leaves.

And it does look like a competition, which is why Hashirama was basically telling Madara to be careful when he is using his jutsu because he may take out the civilizations around the land mass they are located upon, for the sake of protecting the village they were trying to basically call 'dibs' on.
^-^
Swordsmith of the Summit Village
(and proud)
"Memories of your past can be forgotten, but you must never forget your origin."

align="center">
_/\/\/\_~~~~~~_/\/\/\_
^-^
^-^
-------
Satsuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:47 PM   #19
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by konoha chimp View Post
Hashirama attacking or killing Madara’s brother is a pretty HUGE detail. We can not prove what Obito told saskue was a lie. Izuna willingly gave up his eyes. And if he fought a senju with no eyes thats just stupid. Hashirama did note ven mention fighting another uchiha besides Hashirama. When Hashirama became the leader of the senju he was very well known So Izuna would have know of him. It’s a nice thoery but its not possible
Old 02-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #20
Harlequin
Genin Elite

Very true! I don't see hashirama the violent sort after seeing him in the latest three chapters. He's sort off like talk first, fight later sort. I doubt he did kill izuna.

Last edited by Harlequin; 02-27-2013 at 08:21 PM.