Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 10:36 AM   #82721
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Souret
Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

Teehee I have two keyrings of the four of us in our two main ones XD

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:27 PM   #82722
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: User Image Album! Should You Choose, Strut Your Stuff Here.(Index on page 1)

I didn't even see there were more cosplay pics in the spoiler xD You're L, right?
lol Digimon

Nice pic Miss Kitty

and you too -Naruto-

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 02-26-2013, 02:58 PM   #82723
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Souret is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Clou L is my friend sadly I'm Mello. Digimon picture scared me so much cause he/she head butted me.

Old 02-26-2013, 04:23 PM   #82724
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Kitty View Post
Thank you mama! <3

Back up bub! =P She's got a boyfriend. ;] Thanks!
Welcome. That's why I was trying to get you to hook me up when she was single! Lemme be the first to know when she is again lol
Old 02-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #82725
Taka-hebi1
Special Jonin Candidate

Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Taka-hebi1 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

accidently shoots takuya x

My bad safety not on,

Old 02-26-2013, 04:25 PM   #82726
Ninja Pink
NDF's Pink Fairy Armadillo

Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ninja Pink is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by takuya View Post
i am desperate for the touch of an attractive woman
We know.

Hi I'm Pink and I
Forum girls and Ariana Grande <3

*insert flirtatious wink*

Old 02-26-2013, 04:29 PM   #82727
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret View Post
Clou L is my friend sadly I'm Mello. Digimon picture scared me so much cause he/she head butted me.
Shoulda manned up and been like "I'm being L and you're Mello. You don't like it, sucks for you." loljk that's too mean.
LOL I would ride on its back xD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja Pink View Post
We know.
I lol'd

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Old 02-26-2013, 04:31 PM   #82728
Souret
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloukora View Post
Shoulda manned up and been like "I'm being L and you're Mello. You don't like it, sucks for you." loljk that's too mean.
LOL I would ride on its back xD

I lol'd
I'm the only one with a) his personality b)the guts to wear tight leather

Old 02-26-2013, 07:42 PM   #82729
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via Skype™ to papps

I wish i could remember to get on this site more often
Spoiler:
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 02-26-2013, 08:05 PM   #82730
takuya
Special Jonin Candidate

takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.takuya finished a high-profile B-Rank mission...and went unscathed.
Send a message via AIM to takuya

Pretty pic papps.
Old 02-26-2013, 08:07 PM   #82731
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!papps has completed a tough C-rank mission!

thanks i tried to take it useing my dads camrea but it only shows black and white and the middle is too bright
They say there's no such place... as Paradise. Even if you search to the ends of the Earth, there's nothing there. No matter how far you walk, it's always the same road. It just goes on and on. But, in spite of that... Why am I so driven to find it? A voice calls to me... It says, "Search for Paradise."
Old 02-26-2013, 08:08 PM   #82732
Miss Kitty
Supreme Master

Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Miss Kitty is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Miss Kitty

Pretty Papps! =)

J
ust Call Me Purrs-Hella-Lot Hoe =(^.^)= -JAFL ScrappY Approves!
How's my posting? Dial 1-800-Eat-Poop

Old 02-26-2013, 08:23 PM   #82733
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

thanks kitty
Old 02-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #82734
moonwatcher
The girl known as Raspy

moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.moonwatcher is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to moonwatcher

Aw.. look it's my other beautiful daughter.
*proud mama* weeps
Old 02-26-2013, 08:34 PM   #82735
papps
Chunin Exam Participant

hi mommy -hugs- thanks
Old 02-28-2013, 11:07 AM   #82736
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Souret, Meg, papps: very nice ladies
You all have wonderful photos!

Last edited by Kiseki; 03-04-2013 at 04:31 AM.
Old 02-28-2013, 11:12 AM   #82737
Hikari-chan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.
Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.Hikari-chan just might be Kage someday.

Omg you're so cute and beautiful Kiseki!

X O X O H I K A R I O X O X
Old 02-28-2013, 11:41 AM   #82738
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Kiseki, wut?
LOL
Old 02-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #82739
BMC1994
Special Jonin Candidate
BG Moderator

BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.BMC1994 is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kiseki you look very baby-ish in that pic.

Quote:
on black person kage when his susuano grabbed him and he put him in ms genjutsu with tsuki.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Souret
Yes
Old 02-28-2013, 12:53 PM   #82740
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I know. Its weird and funny as hell
Thanks Hikari. I'm glad you're liking it even though it wasn't a serious photo. <333

Closed Thread