Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:23 PM   #981
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
You forgot Muu.
muu is in there... LOL
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:28 PM   #982
-Haku Yuki-
Genin

-Haku Yuki- saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kioroshi. View Post
You forgot Muu.
i didn't list him as second tsuchikage but he's on there first of teh four edo kages
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-Haku Yuki- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:31 PM   #983
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Why not? they have made vast improvements on pretty much every aspect of the game plus they added chars and kept the old as well...whats not to trust? The statement of no pts chars never exhisted it was either a false report or a bad translation error!
Why does everyone keep saying it was a translation error? Matauyama has told us false info before.

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:34 PM   #984
Hidan
Special Jonin Candidate

Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!Hidan has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
tsk...your not bursting my bubbles at all ...you seem pretty sure to say such a statement but why do you have so much trust in the coding ? And here is the main question what specific chars are you getting aside from the ones we know about ...for ex do you see anything for pts shino or kiba or pts itachi or kakashi?.....are you saying all the pts are likely to return according to the data codes????
No, only the ones shown in the roster picture. Which means Naruto, Sasuke, Sakura, Neji, Hinata, Lee, and Gaara. I'm unsure about the old Kakashi and Itachi, they have a chance at being in, but I didn't see them in the coding. (mainly because they would share a slot with the Storm 2/3 Kakashi and Itachi, so it's currently up in the air) However as for those separate PTS Characters, it was indicated that they were seperate characters, such as Naruto's code was 1NRT, and we only had those for the seven we've seen.

~
~

Last edited by Hidan; 02-25-2013 at 07:38 PM.
Hidan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 PM   #985
Kioroshi.
Chunin Exam Proctor

Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Kioroshi. is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
muu is in there... LOL

yea i see lol i was looking at raikage,mizukage part
Kioroshi. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:59 PM   #986
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kibanaru lover View Post
I thought PTs was already confirmed. I realy don't get why Sakura is there. She has no fights but ino in pts
I am pretty sure she is there as a support for sasuke and pts naruto and she has participated in the battles for the land of waves arc and the invasion of konoha arc with garra even though she got beat up....

I do wish pts tenten returned but with a nerfed jutsu ...for your sake because I know you liked that versions combos better and ougi.

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:06 PM   #987
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Why does everyone keep saying it was a translation error? Matauyama has told us false info before.
Exactly... was that even confirmed? If it was a translation error I'm pretty sure it would've been corrected at least a week after that translation came out.

This whole thing that its a translation error is just a huge rumor in this case, yet people have been looking at it like its legitly true.
Old 02-25-2013, 08:17 PM   #988
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I am getting a bit tired not from talking to you guys but its been a long day anyhow ...I think its because of all the different language in the interviews..I would like to see these interviews that it was stated if someone can post a link or tell me where I can find it I would appreciate this. Plus we have not seen the final version of the game so we still do not know officially who is in the game.

until then its all speculation...hmph....*hahahahha*

*Orochimaru music plays* ....hahahahahah I am satisfied ....this game will be my greatest work......* laughs in new body*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-25-2013 at 08:33 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:00 PM   #989
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Trust me SHAMEFULL, I do not underestimate them, but from their current judgements of free battle, I for one, am a little disappointed in the character selections, and the miss-outs. Everything else is fantastic as usual. The characters already present are fantastic as well.

Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Juiken Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:12 PM   #990
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

6 Sharingan Slots
1 Uchiha Slot

What's the difference?
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:20 PM   #991
lithopolis
Academy Graduate

lithopolis is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Why is the demo soooo short! I won't the real game
Old 02-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #992
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by lithopolis View Post
Why is the demo soooo short! I won't the real game
US in North America only need to wait another 7 days, Europe another 10. In a couple of weeks, we will all have laughed at our past selves for desperately wanting this game, telling ourselves that we easily could have waited the extra week(Although I can't imagine myself a week from now right now).

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:35 PM   #993
Anti-Charger
Chunin Exam Proctor

Anti-Charger saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!
Send a message via Skype™ to Anti-Charger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasuke View Post
US in North America only need to wait another 7 days, Europe another 10. In a couple of weeks, we will all have laughed at our past selves for desperately wanting this game, telling ourselves that we easily could have waited the extra week(Although I can't imagine myself a week from now right now).
I'm going to enjoy my time with the game...

Anti-Charger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:38 PM   #994
Rasengan SageX5
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: I am a resident of the multi-verse. I can transfer my mind to where ever I want to be!
Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Rasengan SageX5 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
Me too, Anti-Charger. My hype has not died and I'm gonna love the heck out of this game.

I love this! This is what I live for! I'M ABSOLUTELY CRAZY ABOUT IT!!!- Dante from the end of DMC 3 getting ready to pwn a bunch of minor demons.

YouTube:
src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Derpy Hooves:4 Twilight Sparkle:0

Rasengan SageX5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:39 PM   #995
Sasuke
The Ultimate Sasuke Fan
Konoha Historian

Location: Stumbled upon a mysterious area, trying to find the truth.
Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Sasuke has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Send a message via Skype™ to Sasuke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti-Charger View Post
I am not saying we won't enjoy the game, I am just saying that we will look back and think that we were silly for grasping at any sort of news about the game, when we will know what is in the game in a week from now.

Sasuke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:12 PM   #996
Sir Michael
Sir Of The Forums

Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.
Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.Sir Michael just might be Kage someday.

Guys, seriously, who is this Russian Guy?
Sir Michael is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:20 PM   #997
Lewt
Genin

Lewt is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

The Sharingan slots are for Sharingan owners, the Uchiha slots are for team Hebi/Taka
Mains Storm 3: Suigetsu, Yagura, Darui
Lewt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:21 PM   #998
Storm50
Special Jonin Candidate

Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Storm50 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lewt View Post
The Sharingan slots are for Sharingan owners, the Uchiha slots are for team Hebi/Taka
Sharingan slots are Edo Tensei.
Old 02-25-2013, 10:29 PM   #999
SkullGang
Ninja Academy Student

SkullGang is just chillin' in the village doing D-ranks at this point

Russian dude is back guys !! He's in school right now. Info and gameplay in the evening (for him)
SkullGang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:33 PM   #1000
MyMattstache
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkullGang View Post
Russian dude is back guys !! He's in school right now. Info and gameplay in the evening (for him)
When is he going to post the roster?