Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-25-2013, 07:45 PM   #1
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Battle of/with the elders questions/answers thread

this is where you'll ask questions about the "battle of elders threads". hopefully Vin or Rouge or anyone else can answer them here. so ask away...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Battle of/with the elders questions/answers thread

1) Who are Rogue and myself allied with?
2) Am I an Elder?
3) Who is on whos team?
4) If I'm against Divines side, why? I'm here to help the village and protect them, making me against the village is pointless.
5) Am I narrating EVERYONE'S battles? Dvivine mentioned it, caught me off guard
6) Should we just reschedule this and actually organize it first?

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 08:07 PM   #3
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Default Re: Battle of/with the elders questions/answers thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinchuriki View Post
1) Who are Rogue and myself allied with?

with each other and us
2) Am I an Elder?

i think so
3) Who is on whos team?

right now we are allies and we each have a headband so we can tell if we are working together

4) If I'm against Divines side, why? I'm here to help the village and protect them, making me against the village is pointless.

well Rouge wanted to be an elder but then you did something

5) Am I narrating EVERYONE'S battles? Dvivine mentioned it, caught me off guard

i think so, but i think Rouge is helping you, is she not?

6) Should we just reschedule this and actually organize it first?
idk, ask divine or make a poll to vote

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote