Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > Naruto Role Play

Naruto Role Play This section is for the Naruto RP.

Old 02-23-2013, 04:59 PM   #101
Spectual
Chunin

Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Spectual has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Village Hidden In The Ice

( Tree's in an ice village?? )

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spectual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:45 PM   #102
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

(yes, pine trees or something if not then i jumped off a house)

~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:52 AM   #103
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Hiashi finishes a pile of paper work and sighs wondering if the Korikage will ever return from his illness

konoha chimp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 07:55 AM   #104
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

-suddenly a spy from the Hidden village Oasis snooze in-

[Chimp how are you!? xDD It's been awhile since Tug of Jinchuriki.]
Old 02-25-2013, 07:57 AM   #105
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.konoha chimp is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

[Hi I'm good thanks how about you? xD I forgot all about that thread! I should comment on it soon xD]

Old 02-25-2013, 08:05 AM   #106
Izi90
Genin

Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Izi90 is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

[Teeheehew xD! I am well, just a little chilly, it's raining! Ohhh don't do it! My adrenaline would be used for the wrong, that's a sin! Noo Chimpy, NOOO!]
Old 02-25-2013, 08:12 AM   #107
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

[Muwahaha I shall now revive the thread ]

Old 02-25-2013, 08:23 AM   #108
Izi90
Genin

[HUUUUUUUAH! It has begun!]

*Runs back to Hidden Village of Oasis*
Old 02-25-2013, 07:03 PM   #109
ko lee
Chunin Exam Proctor

ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.ko lee is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Ryouta walk into the village and stretches. "I wonder what the hidden ice village has to offer." He said amused.

ko lee is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 05:46 PM   #110
Hozuki
Special Jonin Candidate

Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.Hozuki is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Hayato saunters into the Kage room.

"Hiashi," he takes his seat."thanks for being the acting Kage while I was out." Hayato leans back and turns on his chair, looking out onto the Ice village.

Click the spoiler!!!
Spoiler:

Hozuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 06:13 PM   #111
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

"L...Lord Korikage you're finally back I see. you took your time!"

Old 02-28-2013, 11:31 PM   #112
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Shisko Shi

Soon I appear on the boarder of the Village as I preform my hand signs the draw blood as I place my hand down. Soon Signs and symbols appear as the travel around the Village. The rest go underground to atatck and kil lanything after them. One touch and all your chakra wil lbe absorbed.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Shisko Shi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2013, 06:39 PM   #113
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Hiashi wakes up in the middle of the night from the commotion and jumps out his window
After a long search he finally finds and confronts the intruder
"That wasn't a good idea."

Old 03-01-2013, 07:24 PM   #114
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Shisko Shi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

"Yes it wasn't smart to come to me..." he says as the barrier is now 75% complete, soon 20 black shadow tenticals appear as they come from below him attempting to entangle him. One touch and the opponents chakra will be deeted fast.

You're captain of the football team and are heavily involved in other sports. You actually get pretty decent grades, but most people don't know that. Most girls really really REALLY want to date you, but you don't notice or care for them. They're just fangirls. Like Sasuke.
You have a cool headed manner, and it almost appears as serious. When you're out in the games playing, you're just as serious but extremely aggressive. This is what leads the NDF football team to victory (lol in reality the team would suck ass but lets just imagine it otherwise)
You're popular and a lot of people look up to you and see you as most likely to win "Best All Around" in the yearbook. You walk into a party and everyone shouts "AYYY IT'S COLLIIIIIN" and you get attacked by high fives by your teammates and crew and hugs by desperate females. But most people don't know a lot about you personally because you don't let anyone in a lot.
Old 03-01-2013, 07:48 PM   #115
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

The tenticles touch him and he vanishes into thin air revealing a wind clone.
Hiashi is then flying above him.
"Hmm you must be the one I've been hearing the reports about from the various villages. What is it you're trying to accomplish?
Also I don't recommend attacking me again. That would be a fatal mistake for you."

On that note he is surrounded by 10 Ice Anbu. Who appear to be using their Chakra to reject the barrier
(I'll continue this tomorrow )

Old 03-01-2013, 07:57 PM   #116
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

He then claps his ands as he throws. Kunai as his moving as a speed that should be impossible as it multiplays into 20 aimed at the ANBU.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:18 PM   #117
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Trusting the Anbu would take care of themselves Hiashi flies towards the intruder forming hand signs "Fire style: Fire blast" as a blast of fire shoots straight at the intruder covering a 20 meter radius
The Anbu then retreat to a safe distance and begin to stop the barrier.

(Are your tenticles made out of shadows?)

Last edited by konoha chimp; 03-02-2013 at 02:42 PM.
Old 03-02-2013, 02:27 PM   #118
Shisko Shi
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

So umm Ou controlling them or not? I mean they can't defend them selfsame and stop the seals.

Soon tenticals formed around regent protecting hi from the attack as some went after the ninja and the ANBU.

Old 03-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #119
konoha chimp
Special Jonin Candidate

Updated

Old 03-02-2013, 06:56 PM   #120
Cloukora
Special Jonin Candidate

Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.Cloukora is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

As soon as Cloukora arrived he saw the clone attacking the village. Without hesitation he unsheathed his sword, appeared behind the clone, and tried to stab it in its spine, hoping to not kill him, but paralyze him for information.

Cloukora was here.
Fight back against bullies! Go down on your feet, not your knees!

Thunder Buddy: Pool
Friends: Tifa Legacy, Ino's Girl, deadtaka, Sagemaster, Apa, Sai's Brother, Taker, The Shady Ninja, Shayd, Kanisawa,Vino, Hikari-Chan, Leaf, Ninja Pink, and many more
[/LEFT]
Cloukora is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ice village