Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Mall > Video Game Central

Video Game Central For any and all game discussion threads not related to Naruto

Old 02-24-2013, 11:06 AM   #1561
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Default Re: League of Legends (O, I laf at thee.)

Irelia used to be a broken , but she still is great because irelia

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote:

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Click the dratini for anime rants
Bacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 11:12 AM   #1562
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Yorick.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:25 PM   #1563
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

How would you build Blitz? Also, I'm going for taric support.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Last edited by BoxHead; 02-24-2013 at 12:34 PM.
BoxHead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 12:51 PM   #1564
Bacon

Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Bacon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

philo, kage pickaxe, boots, sightstone, catalyst, frozen medal

Go from there

Quote:

12:11 PM So you enter the debate with full knowledge that you know nothing of worth on the subject, and then state you will not make an effort to learn. Way to be poster-boy for blight of the forum. Leave discussions of intelligence to those that have it.

Old 02-24-2013, 03:10 PM   #1565
Jakropha
Your Lord Zetsoom

Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Jakropha is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

We need to start a tourney.

all of us find a time where we can all play, get our nerdy gamer headsets on, and all join teamspeak.

I rage like a monkey if I do something stupid you know, ask Kad, those games would be comedy gold if you wanted to entertain the masses here.
We would.. just have to censor a few parts

I seriously rage like I'm in Bankok

Jakropha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:20 PM   #1566
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I was thinking 1 v 1 since there's only like 8 of us

Quote:

Old 02-24-2013, 03:21 PM   #1567
Noctis Arashi
is rapidly losing blood from Naijeru's jugular attack
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Noctis Arashi

I can't 1 v 1. e-e
Grand Master Roleplayer
Just Call Me Legendary Hoe -Fliparrachii Approved
Old 02-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #1568
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.BoxHead is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

I might make a contest to hand out RP.

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-25-2013, 02:13 AM   #1569
Bacon

Awards Showcase

A good night in league till I decided to play nid :P

Quote:

Old 02-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #1570
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

this week's free champions are Volibear, Wukong, Brand, Jax, Anivia, Caitlyn, Olaf, Taric, Rammus, and Ashe.

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:22 PM   #1571
BoxHead
P-P-P-PENTAKILL
Kuzan

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by ILIKEPIE View Post
this week's free champions are Volibear, Wukong, Brand, Jax, Anivia, Caitlyn, Olaf, Taric, Rammus, and Ashe.
Already Own
Trying out

Click for our savior:
Spoiler:

Old 02-25-2013, 05:39 PM   #1572
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Noctis Arashi is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Volibear. Oh god.
Grand Master Roleplayer
Old 02-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #1573
Devroux

Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Devroux is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Olaf and Volibear. I'm so excited. Even though I'll get wrecked as Voli.
χ Δ|✝ΣR

Devroux is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:12 PM   #1574
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Cool. I've been wanting to try out Jax and Taric anyway.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:25 PM   #1575
Euron

Euron saved a kitten from a tree! Yay!

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Your q procs the true damage from her w, so it's unlikely that attack speed is that important. What you want with irelia is to have your regular attacks in unison with your true damage, to do as much burst as possible in 2 or three hits.
Wrong, you want as much AS as possible on irelia from your runes. Penetration means nothing to your true damage.

Euron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:31 PM   #1576
Euron

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devroux View Post
If you only have two rune pages, just start with the basic AP and AD pages. More rune pages allows you to branch out more, but again, you only have the two.

This. My smurf is using the following pages: http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/25920853#runes

My main has more, so I have a lot of different pages for other roles (irelia, support, various jungles etc):
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/200154#runes

Old 02-25-2013, 07:05 PM   #1577
Bacon

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euron View Post
Wrong, you want as much AS as possible on irelia from your runes. Penetration means nothing to your true damage.
Can't tell if trolling or serious

Quote:

Old 02-25-2013, 08:19 PM   #1578
Euron

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon View Post
Can't tell if trolling or serious
Can't tell if stupid or just noob

Old 02-25-2013, 08:51 PM   #1579
Bacon

Awards Showcase

I'll take that as the former :P

Quote:

Old 02-25-2013, 08:53 PM   #1580
Noctis Arashi
Formerly Susanoo

Awards Showcase

I've determined that I'm really bad at LoL. *nods*
Grand Master Roleplayer