Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Naruto Discussion Forum > Naruto Games

Naruto Games We're all about games in this section -- all Naruto games, that is.

Old 02-25-2013, 03:31 PM   #941
Juiken Luminus
Veteran Chunin

Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!Juiken Luminus has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Default Re: The Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Discussion Thread

Probably like the rest of us, but the fact of the matter is that they have no excuse. Sorry, they had no excuse. Complaining for unnecessary reasons is one thing, but they had no reason not to include them, and yet include PTS characters. Doesn't make sense.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Spritel No Jutsu Productions

Storm 3: Sasuke, Mifune, Utakata, Yagura, Nagato, Itachi

Epic STORM 2 Rivals: Uchiha_Sora, XGriever, & Parak111.
Juiken Luminus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:45 PM   #942
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Just because a character is strong in the show doesn't mean they end up OP.

Key Examples: Firsties, A/Raikage, Minato etc

Key examples of weak characters being OP: Tenten, Kiba

OP in this game means the combination of these : Jutsu with crazy tracking, speed, unsubbable. Combos are extremely fast or unsubbable
Darn u sora. Darn u hahaha

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #943
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

I mean tenten is only OP if u spam At least she's not passively OP like kid lee

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:50 PM   #944
Leafy
has a deathwish!

Leafy just might be Kage someday.
Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.Leafy just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Oh, I forgot about the Storm 3 demo.

Bout to download that real quick.
Leafy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:51 PM   #945
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

Okay in the latest pics of the hack n slash I have discovered something that caught me by a pleasant surprise especially since I loved accel 1@2. I noticed that the hack and slash mode includes areas of exploration ...as seen here ..take notice of the map in the lower right corner

and here this reminds me so much of the orochimarus lair adventure notice how similar even the map layout is in the same corner...looks fun again storm 2 was missing that. I really cant wait to play through the hack n slash modes...I honestly thought it was going to be one area only like in the swordsman battle with kakashi.

I know for certain I will be having a fun time unlocking everything even more so now.....

And as far as what I will do when I get the game all I can say is I will be in awe...

Lord please give me the strength to endure till the release ...

I will tell you all one thing I am trying to get all my work done from now ....I always end up being the most buisy..........*forget sleep I just need hr naps*

Thank you Jesus!
to God be the glory forever and ever !!!!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

"ninja art" "patience"......................."sound fx"
nimpou nintai no jutsu ! ホモ

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-25-2013 at 04:05 PM.
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #946
Sagepain
............... The Original Sage

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Sagepain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Oh, I forgot about the Storm 3 demo.

Bout to download that real quick.

Sagepain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 03:52 PM   #947
Kibanaru lover
Special Jonin Candidate

Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!Kibanaru lover has completed a tough C-rank mission!

So is the guy who answered questions about the game a lier. If so then I'm happy because that means konan can get her update along with tsunada

Kibanaru lover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:05 PM   #948
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.SHAMEFULLSHINOBI is far along on the distinguished path of a ninja.

I have downloaded the demo but I had to resist playing ....omg the music has been improved as well ....I cant play I saw the part where the 3rd hokage stepped in and the music started ..similar to sepiroth from ff7 then I had to turn it off it was too epic ...!!! 3rd hokage is my favorite hokage bar none!

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-25-2013, 04:07 PM   #949
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!
Send a message via AIM to MyMattstache

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I have downloaded the demo but I had to resist playing ....omg the music has been improved as well ....I cant play I saw the part where the 3rd hokage stepped in and the music started ..similar to sepiroth from ff7 then I had to turn it off it was too epic ...!!! 3rd hokage is my favorite hokage bar none!
Don't worry Shamefull! Just try to survive one more week! It's getting tough for me too DX

EDIT: Hystericalgamez posted: "Alot of people have been saying mean sh*t about me. I'd like to say thank you to my loyal subs, and the ones that understand everything that is going on.
Tomorrow, I'm going to shut everyones f*cking mouth, for good.
Got class, and alot to do, but be ready.
There's a Storm coming."

Lol... so now he finally has the balls to show something? Took him long enough, plus people wouldn't be saying crap if he would just show proof that he has a copy... like showing himself with the case.

It's really SIMPLE, it's not THAT hard to do.

Last edited by MyMattstache; 02-25-2013 at 04:12 PM.
MyMattstache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:12 PM   #950
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyMattstache View Post
Don't worry Shamefull! Just try to survive one more week! It's getting tough for me too DX
I tried about 4 times to play and every time I saw something way too epic to continue..... in the intro when minato formed the seal to deflect the biju bomb ...I had to plug it out............ I cant play that demo I need the whole thing!

The part when 3rd hokage stepped out and the gorgeous music played was the last attempt !

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Last edited by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI; 02-25-2013 at 04:16 PM.
Old 02-25-2013, 04:18 PM   #951
Uchiha Sora
Has a Keyblade

Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.
Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.Uchiha Sora just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Or you could skip the cutscenes like I did

Uchiha Sora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 04:20 PM   #952
Sagepain

Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Sagepain is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAMEFULLSHINOBI View Post
I tried about 4 times to play and every time I saw something way too epic to continue..... in the intro when minato formed the seal to deflect the biju bomb ...I had to plug it out............ I cant play that demo I need the whole thing!

The part when 3rd hokage stepped out and the gorgeous music played was the last attempt !
You might as well play it. Just skip the cutscenes

The real game will be so much better. The demo is almost identical to Generations minus the new boss battle and the instant awakening.

Old 02-25-2013, 04:40 PM   #953
SHAMEFULLSHINOBI
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchiha Sora View Post
Or you could skip the cutscenes like I did
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagepain View Post
You might as well play it. Just skip the cutscenes

The real game will be so much better. The demo is almost identical to Generations minus the new boss battle and the instant awakening.
I cant ....the scenes are meant to be watched not skipped..... besides its too late I already saw what I saw... I know the demo will end so I rather wait it out.....

I would cry like a cookie thief who got caught if the demo ended just when I am wanting to play more.

...but thanks for trying to help though....*sigh* I will just have to wait ... we dont have that far to go 8 days for NA and 11 more for EU and asia will get it after that month...we can do this.... we must be strong and brave...

*takes three steps then passes out (xx)*

haha jk I can wait ...

*looks back*

Thank you Jesus!

神是真實的,請 閱讀聖經
성경을 읽고 하나님은 실제입니다.

神は本物だと聖書を読んでください

Old 02-25-2013, 04:56 PM   #954
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinyi2604 View Post
It's not viz related, but it is a picture of a card with tag edited in, and some mod told me i couldn't "post pics of cards edited in any way", but not! that i couldn't POST LINKS! with pics of cards with tags edited in@x)

And that is all i have to say, not angry just stating some points
(haha) god man is nice to be back (sorta) i almost forgot this feel of having to respond every five minutes (yeah, i know i might seem a little weird, i mean being happy with having to reply and defend myself, but that is just who i am )
Not trying to annoy you with this, but your wrong. I've already spoken to an admin and mod about CCG cards being posted in any way, and the ONLY way its legal is if the cards aren't altered/edited no matter how you post it.

Meaning its against the rules to post the image or a link that contains the image if the card/scan is edited in anyway.

Parak111 may not warn you, but if an Smod that doesin't come here often sees an illegal image he/she will warn you.

Not saying this for you, but for everyone else so they don't think its ok to post edited CCG cards.

Spoiler:

Old 02-25-2013, 04:59 PM   #955
MyMattstache
Genin

MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!MyMattstache has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
Not trying to annoy you with this, but your wrong. I've already spoken to an admin and mod about CCG cards being posted in any way, and the ONLY way its legal is if the cards aren't altered/edited no matter how you post it.

Meaning its against the rules to post the image or a link that contains the image if the card/scan is edited in anyway.

Parak111 may not warn you, but if an Smod that doesin't come here often sees an illegal image he/she will warn you.

Not saying this for you, but for everyone else so they don't think its ok to post edited CCG cards.

Spoiler:
Nope, one of the members talked to the admins. And the admin said its okay to post the cards as long as they are not edited.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:01 PM   #956
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Nope, one of the members talked to the admins. And the admin said its okay to post the cards as long as they are not edited.
Yeah......pretty sure that user was me.

Did you not read my post? or did you just skip it?

Old 02-25-2013, 05:05 PM   #957
MyMattstache
Genin

Quote:
Yeah......pretty sure that user was me.

Did you not read my post? or did you just skip it?
I'm not blind

No I am pretty sure that was not you. lol

It was someone else. I believe it was Mikahel, or someone, they had Kakashi as their avatar. You're pretty late to tell everyone this. It's allowed.
Old 02-25-2013, 05:14 PM   #958
Sagepain

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm not blind

It was someone else. I believe it was Mikahel, or someone, they had Kakashi as their avatar. You're pretty late to tell everyone this. It's allowed.
I had a Kakashi Avatar
Spoiler:

The point is that its against the rules to post edited images of the CCG cards (Or links that lead to sites containing said images). Which is what he did.

Old 02-25-2013, 05:15 PM   #959
Mikahel
Special Jonin Candidate

Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!Mikahel has completed a tough C-rank mission!

Quote:
I'm not blind

Wasn't me
Mikahel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 05:18 PM   #960
MyMattstache
Genin

Quote:
I had a Kakashi Avatar
Spoiler:

The point is that its against the rules to post edited images of the CCG cards (Or links that lead to sites containing said images). Which is what he did.
Ah then my mistake, sorry about that.