Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

Old 02-24-2013, 05:11 PM   #21
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.
Default Re: Vinchuriki vs Rouge Uchiha 18: A Battle to Excite!

"Sorry but Im not out of chakra yet" replies his opponent with undoubtable courage.

"Good! That's what I like to hear..." Vin responds as his opponent attempts to disarm him. By twisting his arms in an unusual way, Vin loses grip of the one bladed tonfa as it whirls and sticks in the ground a few feet out of reach. Without hesitation, his opponent continues to disarm him, this time going for the second tonfa. Taka grabs this one by the blade, and immediately, his blood starts to run.

"No... don't screw up now, Taka!" Saisei says after being taken by surprise by the fact that he's still got a ton of energy within. Taka continues his tight grip as he jerks his arm and body sideways to flip Saisei over his shoulder. In doing so, the blade continues to cut into Taka's hand. Midway through the flip, Saisei releases one hand from the blade and places it on Taka's shoulder, gripping the hilt of the blade even tighter. As he places his other hand on Taka's shoulder, he uses this for leverage, and does a forward handspring off of his opponent, still clutching his remaining tonfa in his other hand.

Vin gracefully makes contact with the ground and dashes 10 feet forward before turning 180 degrees to face his opponent. Saisei hears his opponent's confidence start to build "Now escape this!" jibes Taka as his hands perform the beautiful art of sign weaving. First, he soulfully weaves together a tornado before imbuing it with a scorching blaze and a familiar deadly kunai jutsu, making his attack one of a deadly maelstrom.

As Taka performs this offensive manuever, Vin's hair begins to violently blow, along with everything in sight from this forceful gale. Standing his ground firmly, he quickly sheaths his tonfa, begins to flow handsigns, and hears the challenge "I want to see if you can dodge that".

Hair blowing, signs weaving, and hearts burning, Saisei powerfully yells back over the load roar of the maelstrom "Now THIS is what I'm talking about! Taka, you truly are a worthy opponent!" With that, Saisei finishes weaving, draws 2 kunai in his left hand swiftly, holds his right hand with pointer and middle fingers extended up to his mouth, and dashes vertically into the air with a huge bound. As he looks down on Taka and his death device, he ponders the unthinkable "Regardless of who this next move gets the best of, this can be catastrophic.... but I can't lose now! I can't believe I have to use this... he really has gotten strong."

His right hand still to his face, he reaches with his left hand and grabs a paper bomb, attaching one bomb to BOTH of the kunai (2 kunai side by side, with the bomb wrapped around it) to add weight to the bomb. Swiftly, he thrusts out his left arm, throwing the makeshift bomb into the middle of the hellish tornado in front. His eyebrows waver for a split second, as dangerous outcomes flash in his mind. Adding the jutsu he was focusing to the already dangerous tornado could mortally wound both of them... or worse...

"Well, here we go, then." he thinks quickly as he bends both fingers, takes a gigantic breath, and exhales, releasing the concentrated chakra in a furious {B:Fire Style- Mega Flare Jutsu} aimed right towards the tornado and anything behind it: including Taka. This destructive attack engulfs a large area on the battlefield in front of the user, destroying everything in sight.

As soon as the last bit of hotter-than-Hades fire chakra escapes his lips, Vin dashes backwards twice about 20 feet in the air before landing as he decides "Although this jutsu destroys everything in front of it's path, it's never come in contact with a jutsu of this caliber.... better be careful" under his breath. In the midst of this thought and dashes, the huge fireball makes contact with the maelstrom and everything in it's path, causing an explosion so huge, so loud, so bright, and so deafening, that it could be seen and heard miles away.

Saisei is thrown forcefully backwards another 40 feet from the explosion, despite his efforts to avoid collateral damage. Attempting to land on his feet, he flips backwards in mid-air after the forceful thrust, trying to give himself some leverage as he lands. But the force was too strong. He comes in contact with the ground, slides back for a second or two, and cannot keep his footing as he continues to be propelled back and rolls back an additional 5 feet as he hits the ground.

After only seconds, but what seems to be an eternity, Saisei slowly raises himself to his feet, trying to spot some sort of movement through the giant cloud of smoke between the two. Saisei estimates that he is about 50 feet from the impact; not knowing how far away his opponent was pushed. Wiping the debris and sweat off of his head with the back of his forearm, Vin says wonders to himself "What happened? Was he hit? Is Taka alright?" as he stares into the destroyed battleground ahead.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

~Kakashi Hatake, always insightful.

Pangea Battle Record: Vin Saisei

2-1

Spoiler:
W-Delfonsus Myotimus vs. Vin Saisei-L
L-Raiden vs. Vin Saisei-W
L-Leewannabe vs. Vin Saisei-W
Vinchuriki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #22
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.
Send a message via Skype™ to Rouge Uchiha18

"Im not out of chakra yet" taka said as he sparry's the left tonfa blade with a kunai. "Good that's what I like to hear" seisai said in a remark as taka then lifted his arm backwards, then upward as the blade landed a few feet outward, and out of reach. He then twists to the right and successfully grabs the tonfa blade and cut's deep in his hand as blood ran down the silver blade as he heard seisai say, "Don't screw up now" he said as he as he flipped him over his shoulder.

"Trust me, I won't" he said as he pulled the blade downward. Midway through the flip, seisai releases his right hand from the blade. "What the hell are you..." he said as he grabs his left shoulder and clinches the hilt of the blade even tighter and put his other hand on his shoulder and uses this as a ledverage, and does a forward hand spring of his back landing on the ground, straight up on his feet.

He then dashes outward 10 ft before facing taka at an 180 degrees angle before realizes what he is up to. "Now escape this" he said as placed his hand on the ground as he smeared blood on the ground as he preformed hand signs and moved his hand out to the side as he made a huge gust of wind that fromed into a tornado. He then used a fire style technique to make the tornado have increased strength. The fire roared as the flames ran wild as he threw four kunai into the hell storm and used a gravity jutsu to increase the number's to four hundred and directed the kunai and tornado at seisai.

"I wan't to see if you can dodge that" he said as he watched. "Now THIS is what im talking about. You truly, are a worthy opponent!" he yelled over the tornadoes loud and dull sound of a train. Taka put his arms over his face as the tornadoes wind blew fiercely against his clothes and hair and everything in sight, slicing trees down as the collapsed and made smoke cover the area. He then saw seisai seathe his tonfa blade, performinig handsigns and draws two kunai.

He then holds his right hand with pointer and middle fingers extended up to his mouth, and dashes vertically into the air with a huge bound. As he looks down on Taka and his death device, he ponders the unthinkable "Regardless of who this next move gets the best of, this can be catastrophic.... but I can't lose now! I can't believe I have to use this... he really has gotten strong."

"What the hell! Are you trying to kill yourself and me!" he yelled furiously as he looked up at seisai in the air with the bound. With his right hand to his face, He then pulled two kunai out of his holster, he then attached the two with a paper bomb tag, attaching the paper bomb around BOTH kunai to add weight to the bomb. He then reached out his left arm as he threw the bomb into the center of the hell storm.

"Well, here we go, then." he hears as he sees seisai bends both fingers, takes a gigantic breath, and exhales, releasing the concentrated chakra in a furious "Fire Style: Mega Flare Jutsu" aimed right towards the tornado and anything behind it: including him. Then tornado then exploded sending seisai flying backwards. "Godamn what is this!" he said as he then, too was to sent flying backwards. "No time, this all of my chakra to stop a bomb blast on this scale" he then quickly preformed handsigns. "Water Style: Great Waterfall Technique!" he then created a huge cyclone turned on its side, which is sent toward the Explosion. This jutsu is devastatingly powerful, both in the force with which it strikes and with it's tendency to catch people and objects and slam them into other object. It can easily rip large trees and masses of rock from the Earth.

He then was thrown 40 feet into the air. Water and fire clashed as it made a huge exsplosion as tree's as far as 100 miles where burnt and water so powerful rushed in every direction. Water then covered and toppeld him as he tried to swim to the suface of the water, but to no avail could not. He looked up at the water and saw the blurry image of fire and water burning and savaging everthing in sight. "Heh this is nice it almost looks like me and seisai fighting, he then gasped for air as bubble's rose to the surface. He held his breath as he swam to the surface as the water rose back to normal level from the sea and he climbed on top of the water. "So this is what's left huh?" he said as he looked around at the sight of no trees and everything was wet and burnt as the flames had been extinguished.

*I see a badazz song playing during this*
:::::::.:::::::
:::::::::::::::
':::::::::::::'
':::::::::'
':::::'
':'

Last edited by Rouge Uchiha18; 02-24-2013 at 07:07 PM.
Rouge Uchiha18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #23
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.Vinchuriki has a spectacular chakra aura going on.

*I see it too! Rising fighting spirit, maybe? I'd say the cue for it to start would be when you threw the one tonfa out of my hand!*

Looking out to the wasteland, slowly walking forward and clutching his left shoulder with his right arm as a crimson river of blood runs down his left arm and gauntlet from the kunai cut and several other slices from the extreme explosion, Vin finally sees motion... and smiles broadly. "Hey, Taka! A battle fit for kings! Or Queens, too!" he gladly shouts as he waves still slightly hunched over.

The slow crackle of the last small fires and embers are heard, along with the relaxing hiss of the steaming water as the two slowly approach each other. Vin picks up his dropped tonfa, wipes the dirt off of it, and sheaths it properly in place in his left hip sheath. As he stands up and meets eyes with Taka, he says "First time I've been disarmed, first time I've been pushed to my limit.... congratulations, you're the worthiest opponent I've had. But even after destroying the field and nearly killing ourselves...neither one of us could really best the other. Guess that gives us a goal for next time, huh?" he jests as he lets out a lighthearted laugh and extends his hand for a handshake.

"Taka, you're truly a great shinobi. And uhh, sorry about all those taunts, I just like to get into my opponent's heads sometimes, haha!" he explains in a friendly tone as he awaits a reception for his handshake.

"In the ninja world, those who break the rules are trash, that's true, but those who abandon their comrades are worse than trash."

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-24-2013, 07:53 PM   #24
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.Rouge Uchiha18 just might be Kage someday.

Taka heard the last crackle and sizzle of the fire. He then looked over baren wasteland and saw a figure move. "Hey Taka! Battle fit for the kings, or queens too!" he said loudly with a smirk. "Heh I quess you can say that" he said as he laughed. Seisai then held his hand out to have a hand shake.

"Nice battle If I say so my self. And those taunts weren't nothing I couldn't handle" he said as he shook hands with seisai. "So next time I'll work on out matching you then?" he said with a smirk and vanished in a cloud of dust.
Old 02-24-2013, 08:10 PM   #25
NINE-TAILS-BIJU
Special Jonin Candidate

NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.NINE-TAILS-BIJU is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to NINE-TAILS-BIJU

(this was a good fight guys!! good job!!)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
~World of Meep~
I BLAME FORUM FOR HAVING SUCH A SUCKY SIGGY ;~;
NINE-TAILS-BIJU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 08:12 PM   #26
Vinchuriki
Chunin Exam Participant

(Yes, Great fight Rogue! Thanks for it, made today awesome. And thank you Biju, I appreciate the support!)

2-1

Spoiler:
Old 02-25-2013, 01:01 PM   #27
Rouge Uchiha18
Special Jonin Candidate

(It was awsome, I actually had to try and think about it ^^)