Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Off-Topic

Off-Topic For anything under the sun that won't fit elsewhere!

Old 02-25-2013, 12:57 AM   #1
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.
mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Default Have has someone ever been Un-attractive to you?

I don't mean that there are some people you find unattractive.
I mean someone you once were attracted to at one point but
then later down the road you think "what did I see in them?"

I also don't mean why didn't I realize this person is such a jerk?!
No, that's just bad judge of character and that's your problem...Wooster.
What I mean is that you were physically attracted to someone
just like how Wooster is physically attracted to earning more rep points.
But then one day you realize you aren't physically attracted to them
anymore just like how Wooster will never stop lusting for rep points.

Has anyone here experience this phenomena besides myself?
Or am I just some weirdo? Ok ok. You can stop now. Let me
rephrase: Is a weirdo like me the only one who has experienced
this? I'm actually quite sure I'm NOT but I just want to see
if anyone else will fess up. Though it's understandable if
you don't. Just like how it's understandable that Wooster
lives in shame of his uncontrollable lust for your rep points.
But with just one rep up a day to The Federal Wooster reserve
you can help Wooster break free from his bonds of rep lust.

Another thing is it that the opposite also works for me
sometimes there are women I do not find attractive
but then over time they become more attractive to me.
Usually it has a lot to do with whether or not they're pure evil.
In other words whether they are a nice person or more like Wooster.

As for those that I once was attracted to and I mean physically
and by physically I mean se...se... you-know-that-word-ually.
But then something "negative" happens and I think they are as
se-- pretty as a chair. Which by the way I am not attracted to
just in case you didn't get the point. I don't find chairs pretty.
Never have. Never will. Never do. Nope. Chairs are NOT pretty.
...Ok maybe the one with the happy sunshines and rainbows are.
BUT that's the exception to the rule and don't YOU tell anyone
especially not to Wooster because I'm quite sure his lust for rep
is so corrosive to his psyche that he would extort rep out of me
and all my affiliates lest he reveal my forbidden love of happy
sunshine and rainbows chairs to the world and we don't want that.

I know you might be thinking why is lust for rep considered bad
and is something that requires great psychological guidance
but a forbidden love for sunshine rainbow chairs is something
one that you may or may not know can just sweep under
the rug and we can all just pretend it was never heard.
But that's not the issue here, Wooster. The issue is that
you have an unquenchable lust for rep and you need to stop!

So what do you all think?

I mean concerning becoming unattracted to someone
not Wooster's inability to self cure his addiction to your rep.

But seriously rep up da up your local Wooster.
And make a DIFFERENCE in your Off Topic Community.

Thank you.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Spam once and the forum will be annoyed.
Spam twice and warnings will be deployed
Spam thrice and a infraction you will receive
Spam 8,984 times and a FAIL Agent you''ll soon be.

...At least in my case.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mrsticky005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:02 AM   #2
Maruko
Special Jonin Candidate

Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK
Maruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFKMaruko --after fourteen consecutive terms as Kage of the forums--has at last decided to step down and become one with the universe. AFK

Awards Showcase

Default Re: Have has someone ever been Un-attractive to you?

I totally agree with the first paragraph.
''What did I see in that person?''
I guess we all have our phases.
Maruko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #3
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Skype™ to Throw Rasen-Shuriken

So someone you were attracted to once and are not now right?
Doesn't that happen all the time..

Same with the opposite that someone who might have once found someone unattractive in the past becomes attractive.

You see it in movies..where the ugliest person in school whom everyone hated on suddenly becomes the most attractive at school reunion some years on or something of the equivalent.

As for wooster, nah he's not bad..there are other users who are way worst with rep.

BF:

Spoiler:

Throw Rasen-Shuriken is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:07 AM   #4
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I know what you mean and yes I once had those first 2 situations there isn't much you can do though if you don't like the person anymore there is no reason to stay around her but if fall in love with a person you never though you will fall in love with afher you become close friends with her you have the choose love or friendschip I know it hard I kinda have same situation right now but my advice to you is just fallow you're heart and not you're brain.

Anru Uzumaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:10 AM   #5
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato
Aiding Kakashi, Yamato, & Iruka

Location: Konohagakure, with the people dearest to me. Aiding Kakashi on the battlefield and saving Yamato!
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Nope. Not at that point yet.

Kakashi~

\ \ \ \
l\^ ^/l
Yamato~

, / \\
,\^^/
\\---// thnx Edyl
Iruka~

カカシ, ヤマト, イルカ! 愛してる~!
03-02, 13:09 The Immortal Watch Dog
You got Daph Rice, everyone got her
She's one of my psycho's
she's Cults banner girl
[1/7/2014 9:25:36 AM] Tuus Deus(CoP): I know Daph spends all her time staring at Kakashi pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
Kakashi pretending to get stabbed by Obito because he's such a nice guy and doesn't want Obito to feel about about sucking so much
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cult of Personality
I would just like you to know that I am awesome.
Quote:
All days are Cult Day.
Quote:
I disagree. The best way to get rep from Daph is to be me.
Kakashi Hatake_Yamato is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:11 AM   #6
mrsticky005

mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.mrsticky005 is listed in every clan's bingo book under AWESOME.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maruko View Post
I totally agree with the first paragraph.
''What did I see in that person?''
I guess we all have our phases.
Just for the record I should clarify that I don't drink alcohol or do drugs

Wish I did though...it's like the ultimate get out of shame free card

"How did you break your leg"

"I jumped off the roof of my house"

"Why the hell would you do that!?"

"I...wanted to be like Superman."

"Dude. Really?"

"..."

"..."

"..."

"Ok. I kid. I was only drunk."

"KEG PARTY!!!! "

It's like the ctrl-alt-delete of the real world.

Works like a charm.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:14 AM   #7
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
So someone you were attracted to once and are not now right?
Doesn't that happen all the time..

Same with the opposite that someone who might have once found someone unattractive in the past becomes attractive.

You see it in movies..where the ugliest person in school whom everyone hated on suddenly becomes the most attractive at school reunion some years on or something of the equivalent.

As for wooster, nah he's not bad..there are other users who are way worst with rep.

Dude I don't think you understand...

...Wooster REALLY REALLY REALLY wants your rep.

But does it happen all the time? I dunno. I guess.
The movie thing is a little different as the person's
physically appearance will literally change.
What I mean is that the person's physically
appearance stays the same but your perception
of them changes.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:18 AM   #8
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Anru Uzumaki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsticky005 View Post

of them changes.
you know that TRS is a woman right?

Old 02-25-2013, 01:19 AM   #9
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Location: Drifting through the cold walls, dancing in the subtle shadows, always never ending up anywhere...
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Throw Rasen-Shuriken is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

^ Haha
Quote:

of them changes.
Dudette*
Well too bad.

That can happen too if something really bad goes down to make your idea of them change. Why do you think people divorce?

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-25-2013, 01:25 AM   #10
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anru Uzumaki View Post
I know what you mean and yes I once had those first 2 situations there isn't much you can do though if you don't like the person anymore there is no reason to stay around her but if fall in love with a person you never though you will fall in love with afher you become close friends with her you have the choose love or friendschip I know it hard I kinda have same situation right now but my advice to you is just fallow you're heart and not you're brain.
Oh I don't care about the people anymore. Not in a hateful manner
but just that I'm not concerned by them any longer. Though
having moved and not seeing them helps in that regard.

The funny thing is even though I don't care about the
people I became unattracted to anymore I still remember
the feeling of liking them and yet not actually liking them.

My brain says "too much bacon can kill you"

My heart says "Help...I'm dying"

But my stomach says FEED ME.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:26 AM   #11
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
you know that TRS is a woman right?
Well I feel stupid now.

(More so than usual)

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:29 AM   #12
Throw Rasen-Shuriken
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Heeheh. Lolz

Oh well that made me laugh time to move on, heh.

BF:

Spoiler:

Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 AM   #13
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Oh I don't care about the people anymore. Not in a hateful manner
but just that I'm not concerned by them any longer. Though
having moved and not seeing them helps in that regard.

The funny thing is even though I don't care about the
people I became unattracted to anymore I still remember
the feeling of liking them and yet not actually liking them.

My brain says "too much bacon can kill you"

My heart says "Help...I'm dying"

But my stomach says FEED ME.
I undersand view years ago I loved a girl but she had with a close friend of mine but kept it sacred from everyone else one they my friend came and told that she was his girlfriend that I had to leave her alone afhter that day I kept my distance to her but some how she still though that I was flirting with her. from that day on my love for her changed in hate and not much afhter that my friend also saw what kind of person she realy was at moment I realized how ugly she realy was I though in my self I have I ever fall in love with her.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:34 AM   #14
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw Rasen-Shuriken View Post
^ Haha Dudette*
Well too bad.

That can happen too if something really bad goes down to make your idea of them change. Why do you think people divorce?

Usually they divorce because of money.

But you're right after a long while even a 10 can become a boring ol 5.

Though I didn't know these women for long.
It's more that I liked them. But then later something
happens and I feel stupid and I associate the women
with that feeling and suddenly I sober up.
Except not being an alcoholic I can't use that excuse.

Phooey.

Though I imagine for married couples that divorce
it's not just that their spouse became "boring"
but that there was stress in their life.

Usually the reason for cheating is more of an emotional
one than a physical desire. This is why dudes who have
a 10 will be caught cheating with the 5.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:37 AM   #15
Kiseki
Release the Kraken!

Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Kiseki is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

I died at the Wooster parts
And yes I have experienced this quite a lot of times.
I can be totally into someone, but hate them and find them disgusting after that.

Kiseki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 01:40 AM   #16
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I undersand view years ago I loved a girl but she had with a close friend of mine but kept it sacred from everyone else one they my friend came and told that she was his girlfriend that I had to leave her alone afhter that day I kept my distance to her but some how she still though that I was flirting with her. from that day on my love for her changed in hate and not much afhter that my friend also saw what kind of person she realy was at moment I realized how ugly she realy was I though in my self I have I ever fall in love with her.
I see... though I don't hate the people I'm no longer attracted
to even if I felt stupid. Really I wish them well but at the
same time I don't care about them like I would my friends.
And my friends I haven't seen in ages but still think are awesome.

But it's good you don't like her anymore as you would
have ruined your relationship with your friend if you didn't
and tried to pursue her. Well assuming your friendship
wasn't ruined but at least you didn't institgate it in that matter.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #17
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I see... though I don't hate the people I'm no longer attracted
to even if I felt stupid. Really I wish them well but at the
same time I don't care about them like I would my friends.
And my friends I haven't seen in ages but still think are awesome.

But it's good you don't like her anymore as you would
have ruined your relationship with your friend if you didn't
and tried to pursue her. Well assuming your friendship
wasn't ruined but at least you didn't institgate it in that matter.
yea love is realy hard especially for us man we always have to make the first move and then you have woman who are denying there love so you have to work even harder to reach her.

Old 02-25-2013, 01:44 AM   #18
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiseki View Post
I died at the Wooster parts
And yes I have experienced this quite a lot of times.
I can be totally into someone, but hate them and find them disgusting after that.
It seems as if personality matters. Just not the way we often think it does.

So be cool because even though you can't never
make someone love you you can ALWAYS make someone hate you.

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:48 AM   #19
mrsticky005

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yea love is realy hard especially for us man we always have to make the first move and then you have woman who are denying there love so you have to work even harder to reach her.
Lonely men seek companionship.
Lonely women sit at home.
They never meet

-Honest Abe

Two weeks later...

Screw you Clara Barton!
I don't need your love!
I gots me a real women!
Harriet Tubman! Uh huh!
Be jealous. Be VERY jealous

-Dishonest Abe

...At least in my case.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:52 AM   #20
Anru Uzumaki
The Worlds Strongest

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Lonely men seek companionship.
Lonely women sit at home.
They never meet

-Honest Abe

Two weeks later...

Screw you Clara Barton!
I don't need your love!
I gots me a real women!
Harriet Tubman! Uh huh!
Be jealous. Be VERY jealous

-Dishonest Abe

exactly

and there those who say:

I ahve boyfriend I don't love you
go away why are you looking at me.
I know you love me just say it
I would never wana hang out with you

at same they say those thinks they try to come even closer to you.

they just wait for us man to make frist move like its realy easy for us to make the first move.