Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Great Off-Topica > Chats, Clubs and Families

Chats, Clubs and Families Your random chat threads go here.

View Poll Results: Is it.......
It's my fave Forum Family! <3 46 58.97%
It's an OKAY thread! D= 17 21.79%
I dislike this Thread! >.> 8 10.26%
I can't Choose! >.<" 7 8.97%
Voters: 78. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-24-2013, 07:20 PM   #42841
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.
Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via Yahoo to Fliparrachii
Default Re: TheeWizKid & TifAngel's Forum Family!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ino's Girl View Post
I have proof >.<...
I'd pay to see that.
NBA Picks----
East Conference: Miami Heat (53-25)
West Conference: Golden State Warriors (48-29)
-------------------------------------------
"They Even Judged God.
See If I Care When You Judge Me"
Im Pretty Sure The Whole "Ladies First" Thing Was Created
By A Guy Just To Check Out Ass
;p

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fliparrachii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:21 PM   #42842
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Location: playing pokemonxy with KazekageGaara and Fluttershy
trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAFL no Zetsu View Post
Who dat? lol

Idc lame. You dont know her like me.

I doubt that.
he my forum boyfriend who I been dated since 2010 buddy

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

You stole my heart from the day we met^////^
Forum frist buddies: JAFL,KU
Member of the Forum ANBU PM me for help

trouble88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:22 PM   #42843
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

*Sits in a corner* .-.
Ino's Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 07:23 PM   #42844
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.Fliparrachii just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by trouble88 View Post
he my forum boyfriend who I been dated since 2010 buddy
I was only kiddin. :P How are you two btw?
Quote:
*Sits in a corner* .-.
Uh huh Exactly. You funny doe.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-24-2013, 07:24 PM   #42845
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.Ino's Girl is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

I'm not gonna show it here e.e
Old 02-24-2013, 07:26 PM   #42846
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm not gonna show it here e.e
is it a text or a PM?
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #42847
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.trouble88 is one of the most respected ninja in  the village.

Awards Showcase

Send a message via AIM to trouble88 Send a message via MSN to trouble88 Send a message via Skype™ to trouble88

Quote:
I was only kiddin. :P How are you two btw?

Uh huh Exactly. You funny doe.
good everything is fine we been talking about the two new naruto games that are coming next week. gaara-kun per-order naruto ninja storm3 for ps3 and I pre order naruto powerful shippuden for 3ds

Old 02-24-2013, 07:27 PM   #42848
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Textnow text. I have it screenshotted...
Old 02-24-2013, 07:30 PM   #42849
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
good everything is fine we been talking about the two new naruto games that are coming next week. gaara-kun per-order naruto ninja storm3 for ps3 and I pre order naruto powerful shippuden for 3ds
Naruto? Im surprised it's not Pokemon. -.-
Quote:
Textnow text. I have it screenshotted...
PM it.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #42850
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I don't have it anymore....I think I deleted it....
Old 02-24-2013, 07:33 PM   #42851
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Naruto? Im surprised it's not Pokemon. -.-

PM it.
I also getting new pokemon game in march as well just finish paying its yesterday buddy

Old 02-24-2013, 07:35 PM   #42852
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I don't have it anymore....I think I deleted it....
lmaoooo i thought chu had proof, kid? Im doneeee.
Quote:
I also getting new pokemon game in march as well just finish paying its yesterday buddy
Geek >.>
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-24-2013, 07:38 PM   #42853
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

I'm sorry e.e You just made me kind of angry when you said something .-. Forgive me?...
Old 02-24-2013, 07:41 PM   #42854
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

Quote:
lmaoooo i thought chu had proof, kid? Im doneeee.

Geek >.>
rapper boy >.>

Old 02-24-2013, 07:44 PM   #42855
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
I'm sorry e.e You just made me kind of angry when you said something .-. Forgive me?...
You're so funny. I forgive you lame-o. <3 Sorry I guess. :P
Quote:
rapper boy >.>
lmaooooooo shut up trubz.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-24-2013, 07:50 PM   #42856
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Well...at least you admitted I was funny >.>
Old 02-24-2013, 07:55 PM   #42857
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Well...at least you admitted I was funny >.>
You was startin to piss me off >.>

Sort of reluctant on asking for that PM. Guess that means I dont trust her. ._. I find it hard to believe her sometimes.

But I believed in her this time so I was confident in seeing that screenshot. -.-

I've seen and heard worst that goes on. Like my bestfriend tried seducing her. >.< Still mad at her for that.
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-24-2013, 07:56 PM   #42858
trouble88
Making It Duoble
Special Hunter Ninja
WS-Genin

Awards Showcase

yes buddy ;_;

Old 02-24-2013, 08:03 PM   #42859
Fliparrachii
Die Fliparrachii Die

Awards Showcase

Quote:
yes buddy ;_;
/hugs trubz
:]
NBA Picks----
"They Even Judged God.
;p

Old 02-24-2013, 08:04 PM   #42860
Ino's Girl
Special Jonin Candidate

Quote:
You was startin to piss me off >.>

Sort of reluctant on asking for that PM. Guess that means I dont trust her. ._. I find it hard to believe her sometimes.

But I believed in her this time so I was confident in seeing that screenshot. -.-

I've seen and heard worst that goes on. Like my bestfriend tried seducing her. >.< Still mad at her for that.
I piss off alot people

Yeahhh, you two have had a long relationship. I would feel horrible if I caused a break-up >_>

Your best friend? Whooo? o.o

Tags
✡ drama free zone, dysfunctional family, excalibuuurrr. :o, forever my angel! <3, nom nom nom. jafl <3, oh amba :p, the wiz strikes back!, vorn was not, wooster was here, ~╰☆╮~