Naruto Shippuden

Naruto Discussion Forum
Who should win? Be sure to nominate who will reign supreme for this month's Member of the Month!

Go Back   Naruto Discussion Forum > The Role Plays! > The Role Play HQ

The Role Play HQ For all your role playing needs. This is the section for all your roleplays. Bigger roleplays will have their own section.

View Poll Results: Best Pokemon Game?
Red/Green/Blue 33 18.03%
Yellow 30 16.39%
Gold/Silver 45 24.59%
Crystal 33 18.03%
Ruby/Sapphire 28 15.30%
Emerald 41 22.40%
Diamond/Pearl 40 21.86%
Platinum 41 22.40%
FireRed/LeafGreen 32 17.49%
HeartGold/SoulSilver 68 37.16%
Colleseum 22 12.02%
XD 23 12.57%
Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue Rescue Team 21 11.48%
Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time/Darkness 16 8.74%
Mystery Dungen Explorers of the Sky 16 8.74%
Other 28 15.30%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 183. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-23-2013, 08:29 PM   #8321
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.
Default Re: Official Pokemon Roleplaying Thread!

The water was already muddy from Muddy water... So how would mud sport absorb water that's already muddy?

Shall we keep going or wait for this to be judged?
PrinceofPeace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 08:50 PM   #8322
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.
Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

There's one more, that was 5.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Pool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 09:01 PM   #8323
PrinceofPeace
Banned

PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.PrinceofPeace completed an A-Rank mission and saved the forum yet again.

Check that math bro. Bombs and I counted 6. We both said that the round is over.

And again how did the mud get rid if the water when the water was already muddy?

So are we getting a judge or continuing or.....maybe Innersakura or PIE could judge too
Old 02-23-2013, 09:02 PM   #8324
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.Pool just might be Kage someday.

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrinceofPeace View Post
Check that math bro. Bombs and I counted 6. We both said that the round is over.

And again how did the mud get rid if the water when the water was already muddy?
All of the water is gone now. The water was muddy, but not actually mud.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #8325
PrinceofPeace
Banned

...... Okay I guess. Well the match is over anyway. But how did all of the water disappear before golem touched it?
Old 02-23-2013, 09:04 PM   #8326
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Whoops. You're right. Damn. This is too fun. You up for extending this to ten?

Last edited by Pool; 02-23-2013 at 09:07 PM.
Old 02-23-2013, 09:19 PM   #8327
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Nah. I put all I had into that last move as a climax. I am ready for a conclusion to be drawn.
Spoiler:
plus I have a feeling that this will be longer than 10

And I think golem an lucario are pretty much done anyway.

I'm ready to stop
Old 02-23-2013, 09:37 PM   #8328
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Okay... I guess Joon can judge. He's unbiased and good at it.

Old 02-23-2013, 10:17 PM   #8329
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Actually, golem doesn't get hurt just from touching water...but yeah, he's full healt, but Lucario is injured pretty bad. i Ain't gonna be a sore loser, this is between you two, i am much to injured to be any compitition

I snuck in through your window....

When the enemy flies, take to the skies!-
by the pilot of the red baron.
Bombs266 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 06:54 AM   #8330
PrinceofPeace
Banned

Thanks for judging GG
Old 02-24-2013, 02:07 PM   #8331
joon
Special Jonin Candidate

joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.joon is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
Send a message via Skype™ to joon

Alright.

POP:You did good. You used pain in a awesome way. The heat wave was also beast. The thing that was bad, and took away points, was that you used teleport to dodge 3 attacks in a row. That was just wrong. Refrain from teleporting so much and you'll be fine. If you're gonna use a form of teleportation, use speed. Because it's original. Just let it make sense.

Bombs:In some of your posts, you did'nt attack. You also failed to block one attack. Other than that, you did good. I liked the aura sphere barrage. In the future, try to make your move as long as you can. The longer the post, the better the move.

Pool:You used your pokemon wisely and even used the switching to improve slowking's stats. You psyhic attacks were awsome. You used that to make almost unavoildable attacks. You also managed to hit your opponets several times.

Alright. I read this whole battle and I think all of you are great fighters. But sadly, there can only be one winner. I think we all know who the winner is.

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
The winner is
Spoiler:
P
Spoiler:
O
Spoiler:
ol!!

If you think I judged badly, let me know. We'll discuss it via PM. Thank you for letting me judge.
Old 02-24-2013, 02:32 PM   #8332
Pool
Special Jonin Candidate

Awards Showcase

Ballin'.

"The judges have reviewed the battle completely, and it looks like the winner of this battle is none other than Loop from Johto! Everybody give him a big round of applause!" The audience roared. Loop was overflowed with joy. He returned his pokemon and congratulated them. Loop then visited Wharley. "You did awesome. I love how we teamed up against Tragic, or whatever his name is. I wish we could both win." Loop held out his hand for a handshake. Loop then walked over to Tragic. "How's defeat feel, sucker? Once a loser always a loser." Loop grunted and walked over to the winners circle where Ai was. "Hey, I liked your battle, Ai. Nice to meet you."

"We're going to take a short intermission before our final battle. Feel free to go buy some popcorn in the meantime. Stay tuned!"

Old 02-24-2013, 02:36 PM   #8333
ILIKEPIE
ILIKETURTLES
WS-Genin

ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.
ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.ILIKEPIE is the subject of legends and tales that shall be passed on for generations to come.

Awards Showcase

Kitten: I would of won that battle easily
Penquin: pip pip pip piplup (I still can't believe they wouldn't let us enter the tounament)
Kitten: something about arriving late, I was on time they just refused to let me win it all

Spoiler:

Quote:
pie like pies XD (put this in your siggy and I give free pie)

Kani wuuuuuuz here.
IG was here
ILIKEPIE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2013, 03:30 PM   #8334
PrinceofPeace
Banned

*Tyrant returned his pokemon*

(I dont care about the judgement. I showed my power and they will all pay soon enough)-Tyrant thought

*Tyrant laughed at Loop's comment*

"Defeat? Your kidding right. You are so weak you could not even defeat me alone. You call that a win? I got all the info I needed from this battle. This has confirmed that I AM stronger than all of ya. I still have the most gym badges and I have surpassed you"-Tyrant said as he walked off

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-24-2013 at 07:01 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 05:41 PM   #8335
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.Bombs266 is now the name of a pricey dish at Ichiraku Ramen.

Nice, good job loop. good luck though, ai's hard to crack.' Lucario went to where ai was, and dragged her Lucario off to the side. She wispered something in it's ear, and it's eyes went wide. they both went to their owners. 'Well, at least Lucario is motivated. good luck.' Said wharley, handing Ai some moo-moo-milk. 'That stuff is good, it's my best stuff. normally costs about 30000

Old 02-24-2013, 06:46 PM   #8336
PrinceofPeace
Banned

wait I was gonna take the loss but when I look at it. I am like ?!?!?!?

I did not teleport 3 times in a row and why should I lose when I have a fair abiltiy that Pool aproved of

This is not like the regular RPing things. Teleporting is allowed. pool approved of this in my moveset and he resticted it to 3 times in this battle which I followed

Idk why Joon said he hit the opponent several times...he only hit me 3 times...and each time he hit me I hit him right back.

I just think that it's not fair that I lost for using teleport. It's my move and I followed Pools guidlines. Nu-Nu had teleport since it was a Natu and I used teleport in battles with Pool before and he did not say it was unfair.

No offense to joon but he does not have Pokemon RP experience. He was using his regular RP sense to judge the battle which clouded his judgment of Pokemon RPing. I think a judge that had experience in Pokemon RP would be better. Again no offense to my bro Joon.

I am not trying to be a sore loser but I am not going to sit back when I think Something is wrong. If teleporting was bad than Pool should have restricted it a long time ago. Joon said teleporting was my only mistake so if you take that unfair statment away I should have won....Right?

I was very offensive and my post were long...PLUS I was taking on 2 pokemon at once.

Again sorry and thank you.

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-24-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-24-2013, 11:55 PM   #8337
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Ai stood up. I cant believe that's how this match turned out. She thought. Wharley had lost, and it was still not quite decided who had won. My next opponent will be tougher than anyone Iv ever fought. She pondered. She waited for her next match to begin.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 12:14 AM   #8338
Bombs266
Special Jonin Candidate

(dam...you didn't ask what Lucario said....or even thank me for the 30,000 dollar milk!)

Old 02-25-2013, 12:25 AM   #8339
PrinceofPeace
Banned

so how did I lose exaclty when I used teleport correctly?

FYI-I am not the only one who is confused on the outcome. InnerSakura and Bombs are both confused as well.

Pool, are you willing to finiish this 1v1?

Last edited by PrinceofPeace; 02-25-2013 at 12:28 AM.
Old 02-25-2013, 01:06 AM   #8340
InnerSakura
Special Jonin Candidate

InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.InnerSakura strikes fear and awe in the fragile hearts of Genins.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bombs266 View Post
(dam...you didn't ask what Lucario said....or even thank me for the 30,000 dollar milk!)
(Im so sorry! I didnt see your post!)
-----------------------
Wharley walks over to Ai, and Lucario is dragged off. Lucario's eyes grow wide as he is told something that Ai cant quite overhear. Wharley then hands Ai some moo-moo milk, and tells her it's the best item he has, costing 30,000 poke. "Serious?!" Ai asked, baffled. She graciously accepted the moo-moo milk from Wharley. "Thank you Wharley. I appreciate everything you have done for Lucario and me. You did an excellent job in your match, and Lucario and I will be looking forward to battling you after this tournament is over." She said. "Also, what exactly did your Lucario say to mine...? He looks kind of dazed." Ai wondered.

Sakura <3's Aeo

CHAAA!!!!!

InnerSakura is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
game, monsters, pocket, pokemon, roleplay